Who "computed" and found his perfect astrological match?

May 14, 2021 at 12:05 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) brain
Who "computed" and found his perfect astrological match?
I am a hobby astrologer for many years now and always checking the birth chart of interesting people I meet. But what about the other way around?

What are your experiences by searching for your "best possible" match?
What is your strategy and success here?

Sure I know that astrology is really complex and thats not easy to answer. But anyways... I think it really should be "computable" (since I am also software developer :)

Are you checking for the perfect synastry? Like finding a birthdate with maximun "harmonic" angles like trines etc?

My strategy is something like:
1. There should be at least one planet in my descendant and vice versa
2. any kind of angles / connections of my venus to the womans mars
3. Some harmonic aspects between my sun and the womans moon especially.

Any thoughts on this? :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 19, 2021 at 13:11
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Etherealmind
😂 exactly 💕
You´re welcome lol
May 19, 2021 at 12:55
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Sag_Stellium
Their ears are so funny haha
YouTube
YouTube
May 19, 2021 at 12:43
Ikr? 💜 nothing like an American curl to brighten one´s day ✨
May 19, 2021 at 12:20
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Sag_Stellium
Yeah I agree :61: :61:

PS : The cat in your profile pic is so cuuuuuuute :92: :92: :62: :62:
May 19, 2021 at 12:19
Yep..I wish there was a bold/italics feature on astro-seek, too.
May 19, 2021 at 12:15
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Sheleh
LOL !! STOP counting the exact aspects and the number of harmonious aspects you have. You don´t need to have 23 exact aspects to get on well with someone or having a special/karmic relationship. There are some indicators but it´s not about the amount, it´s about the QUALITY of these aspects.

I had the idea to look at my synastries with friends, family members and my ex only when I FELT it was necessary to understand some dynamics. Besides, I think that in any synastries you should not look at the score you have. Some sites say different things and contradict themselves so it´s confusing and not so reliable. Just go with your gut feeling and don´t think too much about synastries.
May 19, 2021 at 11:56
(Taurus) nutelina » Sheleh
Of course the exactness of aspects tells this is rare. Or you have a very common birthchart.
May 19, 2021 at 11:43
(Aquarius) Sheleh
Hello everyone Please tell me, 23 exact aspects - is it much higher than the average? Such compatibility can be considered something special? Karmic?
May 18, 2021 at 14:01
(Taurus) Silvi
Interesting topic.

This reminds me that many years ago I get a relationship reading with an Vedic Astrologer. It was very impressive because he even describe me my future father in law. He describes the dates and ages to find " the one". A lot of things that he told me about my past relationships and ages of important break ups were spot on. BUT in that moment I had a wrong birth path with One hour of difference. So maybe he did a rectification first IDK...
I only know that he calculated with Vedic System.

I would consider synastry, composite , Davison and progressed separately.. but today Im trying to let it flow , I feel relieved when someone doesn´t have their birth path.
May 17, 2021 at 17:53
(Gemini) Edy » Travelguy35
I totally agree!
May 17, 2021 at 17:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I really don´t think you can compute love. Love and matters of the heart supersede mere calculations. Romance doesn´t care about "perfect" calculations. Even with a near-flawless synastry you still need to be a decent human being to enjoy the best of those placements and still work, as all relationships require work.
May 17, 2021 at 13:50
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Hi !

Interesting thread.

Well, for my part I could already find this amazing synastry with a very good friend of mine. We´re just friends but we get on so well almost as if we were soul mates lol! We sometimes don´t even need to talk to understand each other and we really have the same lifegoals, we walk on the same path somehow :1: :1:

I could meet him a few years ago thanks to friends in common and when we started talking about our personal projects I immediately felt that he was the right person to work with. Now, I do songwriting with him and we´re also working on others projects together :1:

At that time I still didn´t know astrology so well but a few months ago I had the idea to look at our synastry chart and that´s what I found out haha. I could also notice that our two Venus (which represent feelings, love but also creativity, art, etc.) and angles+sign related to it are very proeminent in our synastry. We also have many karmic aspects.
I think I know him from my past lives. I´m pretty sure of that and him too :1:

So now if I answer your questions :
What are your experiences by searching for your "best possible" match?
What is your strategy and success here?

--> Well, for me, no need AT ALL to "compute" in order to find your best synastry chart LOL. Whatever it is (friendship, romantic relationships or whatever) just be connected to the atmosphere around you and go with your gut feelings and you´ll be able to find the best synastry also this way hehe. I personally think it´s better that way haha.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 17, 2021 at 09:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » Lunadominante
Agreed and in synastry of couples I know there is always one planet in hard aspect to their natal squares or oppositions, or completing an aspect pattern like to create a grand trine or tsquare. It´s like they attract it to work out their issues or it´s a balance thing I don´t know.

Anyway ... Yeah I tried to do this a few years back. I thought I pinned it down to this specific birthday which had a lot of Pisces my opposite sign I thought would be a good match, and then a few months later I befriended someone at my job who I later found out their boyfriend was born on that exact date :61: long story short, he was a nice guy and all but no no no... I would not have been into that at all.

I feel the importance of houses and angles. I know when someone hits my 7th and 8th house it´s a different vibe from a 3rd or 9th house. I do NOT like 12 house and bad Neptune aspects just as much if not more than bad Saturn hard aspects. Venus in good aspects is underrated. So is good Mercury aspects. I also think good aspects to Jupiter.

But like Nutelina said, you can meet a lot of good matches. There´s not just one or two good aspect.... But who is the *one*. I don´t think a chart alone can answer.
May 16, 2021 at 17:15
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Edy
I think everyone´s definition of "the perfect match" is different. It really depends on what we would like to see in others, because those are the qualities we would like to have, though we tend to not think of it that way. If we did realize that, we would work to integrate those qualities in ourselves rather than search for it elsewhere. It is not easy to do, I get that. But if we could bring ourselves to overcome our individual shortcomings, and love ourselves for who we are, then we´d be happy regardless of any personal relationships. And that´s what we really want, isn´t it? We want happiness, and ultimately, peace.💜

I´m no expert, but part what I understand from your chart is that there´s this pocket of warmth and friendliness with sun in 5th trine jupiter in the 1st, and there another pocket involving saturn in the fifth with the contact of two very personal emotive planets, so there might also be some strong boundaries set in relationships. As much as I´d like to help someone understand and possibly outgrow these aspects I´d rather not give unsolicited interpretations publicly, for the sake of the chart-bearer´s privacy.
May 16, 2021 at 15:46
(Taurus) brain » cubic
Very good point... Maybe you guys clean up the unrelated posts here? 😜
May 16, 2021 at 10:03
(Gemini) Edy » Sag_Stellium
What an exciting topic...
I just wonder what does mean perfect match? Having :182: :152: in the 2nd house squaring 5th house :173: :154: it was always an issue for me what I really want. I usually use my intuition to start or not a relationship and of course I also look at the synastry chart. For me :191: are the most exciting but conjunctions to my partner planets will also square my other planets (in :182: and :173:)...It is said that having :157: :191: :154: in the 5th I was born with love karma. Sometimes it is very hard but it gives me the opportunity of spiritual growing...nothing more boring than too much smooth aspects...
May 16, 2021 at 00:34
(Leo) cubic » zombie
I´m not sure I (or the rest) want to read these long, non-funny "jokes" that are "totally just sarcasm I promise guys" in a thread that has potential to be interesting.

I don´t know what the issue underneath is, but try to take it elsewhere or start a new topic so this one doesn´t get totally derailed, thanks.
May 16, 2021 at 00:10
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Nutelina....NUTELINAAHHHH....!!!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2021 at 00:04
(Pisces) fishscales » zombie
"Try not to take my sarcasm seriously."

Nobody is, we assure you.

The value of getting "old", I suppose:

Never taking anyone too seriously...

Especially yourself.
May 15, 2021 at 22:37
(Sagittarius) RA_ » brain
Nothing is original these days. NUiT has lots of things to improve. I reported few dummy accounts there I verified by using Google search image. I left coz it doesn´t have a live community like here in astro-seek. Forum is like a life blood to keep the site engaging, alive, and learn new things. https://thepattern.com/ you may also want to check this app. Maybe your business idea is not stolen coz you can make a fusion of all these ideas and make them yours. Good luck.
May 15, 2021 at 21:47
(Taurus) brain » Lunadominante
hm, I need to check this mirroring. So you mean when I personally have a saturn venus opposition I need to search for someone with e.g. saturn trine venus?
May 15, 2021 at 21:45
(Taurus) brain » RA_
thanks... and damn at the same time. They actually stole my business idea :D
May 15, 2021 at 21:18
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Lunadominante
👏I couldn´t agree more. Challenges help us grow, so as humans we tend to chose people who ´challenge´ us, so we grow out of our patterns. I think such relationships may be attractive because they´re so dynamic. If it was a easy-peasy synastry, no combined goals or efforts, that could become boring over time.

The best one can do to find ´whole´ people, is to be whole yourself. The ´you complete me´ concept is a bunch of bull, in my opinion.
May 15, 2021 at 20:27
(Scorpio) Tomi92
And has anyone thought about the need to be prepared for a perfect match?
May 15, 2021 at 20:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user meddowsaxifrage, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Its too much of a wild animal, imo...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »