Natal Mercury square Saturn

May 14, 2021 at 01:11 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) BBx2
Natal Mercury square Saturn
Had anyone had of heard of Mercury square Saturn showing up later in life? After 35? I hear of it always getting better. However, I’ve never felt so misunderstood. Almost like I can’t articulate anymore or that I’m coming from a place that no one can relate. I get told I’m attacking in conversations when I’m literally reminding myself in my head in the background to not raise my voice and hear others speak. It’s as if I’m offending people for giving them time to talk and allowing myself to understand them, which I 100% do and I make it a sincere point to acknowledge I understand or can relate. It’s backfiring. Badly. A lot lately. Had been for a couple years. I’ve never felt so not wanting to talk in my life. Thanks in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2021 at 13:03
(Pisces) BBx2 » Cind
Thank you for this! You guys are a huge help. My Mercury in Aquarius wouldn’t have anything to do with me always responding to people in my head, would it? My communication is messed up all over the place. I have dialogue with people in my head and then wonder if we have actually had the conversation verbally. I don’t like repeating myself because I find that nagging so now that I have come to grips with this I outright ask people if we had a conversation or not. Same with my dreams. I have conversations with people in my dreams and question if it happened in real life. Don’t even get me started on texting back..... I see the text, I respond in my head and wonder why people say that I’m distant. I laugh and say I’m not at all distant and that I actually responded and they just couldn’t hear me. Why can’t they hear me?! Haha. I’m kidding!
The other day I was trying to explain something at work and was having trouble finding the most simple words. I looked up at all of the words and letters floating in the air above me. I wanted to reach out and grab them and stick them in my mouth. I’m so heady and I’m trying to be more verbal without being aggressive or confusing.

Throat chakra. I’m going to look into it.

It just took me an hour to write this and now re reading it..... never mind, I’m just going to push send.
May 14, 2021 at 09:32
(Scorpio) Riverjunction
Perhaps is the mercury square Mars at work. I have that in my chart and it comes across in tone of voice for me. It’s the delivery rather than the message. Fwiw.
May 14, 2021 at 09:14
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

I have had a look at your chart. I can see you have :157: square :153: but I am having this transit now and I don´t necessarily think that´s why people think you´re an aggressive communicator. I would put this down to your Scorpio :155: being in your 11th :194: :153:.

The thing with your :157: :194: :153:, I would say that is more of the misunderstanding when you speak to people.
As :157: is in the 11th House which is groups and people or friends, :194:
:153: in your 2nd House which is your values.

We can always outgrow these aspects in life. In your progressed chart you no longer have this aspect but your :153: is in Aries in 3rd House which could be why people view you as aggressive in the past few years. Also your progressed moon has been transiting your 1st House for the past 2 years about to go into your second. No wonder you´re blunt :4:I certainly don´t think you should change yourself for other people or your views on the world. You are your own person. If you are surrounded by people who do not understand you maybe you´re raising your vibration but you are trying to hold onto your old life so much.

It´s so good that you are trying to change the way you speak to people which obviously shows you are empathetic and you want people to feel comfortable ( Pisces Sun, Libra Moon). But to me it looks like the people around you are not even trying to understand your point of view. I would suggest working on your self internally and let these people fall away.

Maybe have a look at Throat Chakra healing. Sounds like you have overreactive throat chakra.

Also you do have Sagittarius Rising so doesn´t surprise me people find you blunt. I have Sagittarius Moon and I have no filter :61: I also have mercury in Aquarius and people just do not understand what I am saying. We get downloads from the universe and if people are not vibrationally on our level they just can not grasp it.

Get yourself some Blue Quartz or Aquamarine crystals :)
May 14, 2021 at 08:06
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Seanfhear
Oh Khair Mubarak!
May 14, 2021 at 07:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sag_Stellium
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most welcome and Eid/Bayram Mubarak
May 14, 2021 at 07:32
Well, I did have to come to terms with fear of judgement, that I didn´t know I have had for years. That´s how I began understanding that maybe the people who judge me, might also feel that I judge them, and that they might only be reciprocating out of fear. It´s like we´re unconsciously screaming to each other, "hey, you got a problem with me? well,fyi I never liked you either, so HA!". In in the heat of the moment, I still forget sometimes how ridiculous the whole thing is.

It does help to think of others and everthing as an extension of my self, to stand in others shoes once in a while. So, I suppose it could be good in the long-term, as most saturn lessons are eventually fruitful. Still, the path to spirtual growth seems anything but easy or "good".
Anyways, I do appreciate your detailed description.
May 14, 2021 at 06:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sag_Stellium
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If I understand this correctly, it is because Saturn´s nature aids these houses; 3, 4 and 12H.
Saturn is a slow planet. These houses are said to be "growing" houses. When Saturn is there, they do become better in time. In the 6H specifically, it is said that Saturn aids the individual against its enemies (generally speaking).
Now, if we consider the 12H, it is the house of isolation, as well as spirituality and the unearthly endings. Saturn, is planet of restrictions, limitations, structure and seriousness towards life. It is even said that wherever you see Saturn in a chart, that place of the chart is the "center of mass" of that chart and this is the area of life where that person should focus and put effort; The point of destiny.

Cast this analysis on the spiritual realm of the 12H. I would say it signifies a spiritual growth that comes in time. Saturn is an eye-opener, and if it s there, it would make the individual realize the nature of that house. This is of course a general assumption; We still have aspects and signs that would adjust that accordingly.
May 14, 2021 at 05:52
12H is a good placement for saturn? how come?
May 14, 2021 at 05:50
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
Your experience of this aspect is so relatable.. it´s scary almost.
I´d assumed that it might get better with the first saturn return.. but then that might not always be the case. It´s self-detrimental already and then you get an earful whether you try to control your way of speaking or don´t. (I have moon-mars conjunct too, I blurt it out in anger, and immediate guilt ensues). Very draining. I can´t bring myself to talking about my feelings. I wish people could just read my mind instead. I think and write better than I speak. So, I deliberately speak less,and keep few friends. A dialogue from the movie "the grinch" that´s stuck in my head:

~ now safe in his cave and apart from the fray
he reminded himself, "It is better this way." ~
May 14, 2021 at 02:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BBx2
=====
Most welcome :)
May 14, 2021 at 02:23
(Pisces) BBx2 » Seanfhear
Oh. And then there is that.
I need to take some time to wrap my head around this one.

Thank you.
May 14, 2021 at 01:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BBx2
=====
that voice in the back of your head is probably Saturn which is conjunct Mars here :)
Saturn is known to be limitations and restriction. And, it is said that Saturn is at its best in 3H, 6H and 12H. It slowly progresses. The fact you are aware of how you talk and trying to control could well be your Saturn that progressed already in life to teach you something. Something about how to control yourself and speech mainly. Your Mars is in its own house in scorpio (I don´t use the new-age lordship) so I think this is kind of more powerful in effect and more work for Saturn to do.

This is my simple analysis, as a hobbyist.
May 14, 2021 at 01:54
(Pisces) BBx2 » Rosincvist
Honestly, I had never even thought of that as being an underlying issue. I frigging reveled during our shut down. Best year of my life. I learned a lot about myself and I enjoyed the solitude and freedom. I guess other people didn’t like it as much as I did.

Yes! The shutting up and walking away! Cause wtf else can you do?’
May 14, 2021 at 01:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist » BBx2
Zero degree occupation.............Need for Creative outlets! :25:
May 14, 2021 at 01:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: in Capricorn has not been always fair!
Natal :160: & natal :155: should be happy in Scorpio, when I am asked to repeat myself a fourth time, I just shut-up and walk-away! There is an epidemic of post-covid-19 brain-fog leaving folks disordered!
May 14, 2021 at 01:43
(Pisces) BBx2 » Seanfhear
This made me giggle! And thank you for responding!
You are correct. However.......
I’m literally having trouble typing a reply not wanting for you to take offense. But I’m just going to roll with it.

I am so aware of being seen as an aggressive communicator in the past that I am soft and understanding now intentionally. I can hear the voice in the back of my head talking to me to make sure I listen and don’t interrupt, don’t talk loudly, don’t point, don’t blame, don’t use “you” sentences. I’m even aware of my eye rolling and body movements.

Maybe it’s upsetting that I’m not aggressive anymore in the way I’m communicating? Hmmmm.... sometimes it helps if I just talk my way through things.

Let me know what you think!
May 14, 2021 at 01:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You have Mars square Mercury and it is even more closer and more intense than the square with Saturn (in the aspects table, this cell is marked with bold black border). I think this is the thing that makes you raise your voice unintentionally.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »