Which system should I use?

May 12, 2021 at 16:23 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Alisa1
Which system should I use?
Please help me, which system should I use? I think my chart is too northern for Placidus.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2021 at 00:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
English Equal-house means the number of the Ascendant is repeated eleven more times keeping all houses thirty degree-sized without exception! :44:
My father was in the Air Force and had to be very high in the atmosphere to witness the curvature of the Earth. :81:
An Astrologer on the planet Venus might warp a chart for the illusion of concavity putting the horizon too high! :31:
May 12, 2021 at 20:11
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
Begin with whole sign houses it´s the most simple, it´s traditional going back millennia and many famous and very smart astrologers advocate for it.
May 12, 2021 at 20:04
(Aries) bodhi963
i like Jay Jay´s approach of playing with different house systems..
boundaries in Astrology can be both rigid and fluid; Is good to continually expand your inner space so you can view things from different perspectives and make connections in chart / s
May 12, 2021 at 19:11
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Ask 10 different astrologers, and you´ll get ten different answers. Actually, you only have two intercepted signs in Placidus - and then smaller houses. Many people have two intercepted signs living all over the world. When I give a reading to people living far north, I´ll offer 2-3 different house systems, to see what they relate to the most. Placidus still works. Personally, I would use equal house system if I wanted to see a more even distribution of houses - but that´s just me.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 12, 2021 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just use the classical Whole Sign system. To my humble experience and to what I´ve learned so far from some renowned astrologers, east and west, this system makes sense.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »