Burned planets by sun

May 11, 2021 at 20:50 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Ppaauullii
Burned planets by sun
What do You think about planets near sun in horoskopu, dont they work good? Any experience? I am interested what do you think about sun conjunt moon for example. The sun is in Scorpio and moon is in Sagittarius. Both are in 5th house, but it´s not an exact aspect. The conjunction is in 9 degrees. Does it work? And how?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2021 at 21:46
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
I have the same, it´s hard for me to define which sign I have, because my intense emotions quickly disappear, just as I am very sad, and at the same time I forget about the whole unpleasant situation,If I love someone, I know that it is so.,I have the sun and the moon in the 5th house - I feel like I have these two celestial bodies of lions - in short, I do everything for show, I want the attention of the partner and not only, when I am not admired and praised, I am sad.....
. Generally, they come across as rather uncomplicated in terms of what they want out of life and their means of getting to that place. They are able to make decisions without too much struggle, simply because it is not their tendency to spread themselves around in order to find all of their options. Some people with this aspect are self-centered, but this is not always the case. Subjective, yes. Decisive, yes. Focused, yes. But ignorant of others’ needs? Not likely. They might seem that way at times, especially when they’ve made a decision with such lightning speed that those around them can’t possibly imagine they’ve included anyone else’s needs in the equation! They might also seem that way when they offer advice that seems so very cut and dry. The truth is, they don’t usually struggle with options, and they tend to have their finger on the pulse of exactly what they need, want, and are willing to do. But these people are very much in touch with their need for others, or at least a significant other. They are sensitive creatures, especially the men. They live and breathe the Sun and the Moon in tandem, so the drive to find a partner is powerful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »