Help with a Transit Chart

May 10, 2021 at 16:45 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Shain3777
Help with a Transit Chart
Can anyone look at my Birth/Transit chart for July 14th (noon) and provide me with more insight than this website´s default text?

Birth: January 28th, 1963
Time: 12:15pm
Place: Anchorage, AK

Transit: July 14th, 2021
Time: 12:00 Noon
Place: Plano, TX.

Thanks.
:157: :191: (Return)
:155: :191: (Return)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2021 at 20:50
(Aquarius) Shain3777
Thank you so much! Both of you. I really appreciate it.
May 11, 2021 at 09:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
So, I take it you have relocated to Plano, TX and you want info on your Saturn Return. Is that right? Yes, it is a Mars Return too - but it only lasts 4-5 days - July 7-11 - and usually not such a big deal as it happens every year. The Saturn Return happens every 28+ years.

Your Saturn Return began April 11, 2021 - using a 1-degree orb. TR Saturn will station on your natal Saturn at 13-31 degrees on May 23, 2021 and goes retrograde. It leaves the 1 degree orb of natal Saturn on July 5, 2021. So in total, it is on your natal Saturn from April 11 - July 5, 2021 going direct and then R on your natal Saturn. TR Saturn returns to the 1 degree orb coming back direct again January 3 - 21, 2022. And that´s it. You might feel the effects during this whole year and a couple months after January next year too.

The Saturn Return is an exciting time, where you are filled with the Soul´s energy and demand to be more authentic. Most of us need to make some changes during this time, so that we are more aligned with who we truly are and what we really want to accomplish in life. It can be difficult to change, of course - if we need to. Not everyone finds it a difficult time. Some people are already doing what they should be doing - so there´s no need to change.

The Saturn Return helps us to prepare for success and fulfillment in our middle years. So, it is good to tackle any necessary changes now. It can take several years for people to enact the changes they want to make - but this is the time people want to know what´s stopping them from doing what they want and engage in some inner work in order to be freer to do what they really want. So, this is initiatory energy that can get us moving in the right direction, even if it takes us a while to get it right.

Was there something more specific you wanted to know?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »