Astrology - House rulers and more

May 9, 2021 at 00:15 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Astrology - House rulers and more
So I´ve been reflecting on astrology, how to read a chart and why many people don´t always get a reading right.

I´ve come to the conclusion that there are many indicators in a chart about one specific topic. If more than one indicator says the same thing, that´s the overarching theme in relation to that thing in their life..

For example, someone´s 12th house lord, neptune, and what´s in the 12th house say very similar things. What that means, is that someone with venus conjunct neptune/ the 7th house ruler with neptune, and venus on the 12th house will have a very piscean theme going on in regards to relationships. So this could be spiritual connections, that are draining, deceptive, something that might even drain one´s money (venus also rules 2nd house) etc. You might want to see where the 12th house ruler is to further get an idea of how it´ll play out and extra details.

This is also why in vedic astrology, those with 5th house ruler with the asc is said to be very intelligent and gifted in a sort of creative intelligence.

Venus conjunct pluto for example always seems to point at 8th house things effecting 7th and 2nd house things and you will see often is that those either with venus conjunct pluto natally, seduce for worth and money, or the relationship with this aspect brings on some sort of financial abuse. You can have the classic pretty woman marrying a rich man for his money but the guy can´t leave because the sex is too good. Now this is for another post, but with pluto one thing I´ve noticed, you can never come out of the relationship without one part of you degraded and reduced to something tragic. In this case, the guy will look dick-whipped and the girl will be used sexually in every way possible (sometimes out of frustration that the guy feels about not being good enough and the girl only being with him for money, and sometimes even out of jealousy.) This is why this is also the aspect of sexual abuse (but what people don´t realize this is also the aspect of financial abuse)

Now again this is another topic. I don´t know why or how pluto superceded the traditional ruler ships and got scorpio but I´ve noticed time and time again, venus with pluto does bring out issues of financial abuse (8th house things), self-worth issues and more something which venus-mars doesn´t do even slightly. It´s the same thing with venus-jupiter versus venus-neptune, ask anyone with venus-juptier versus venus-neptune, and ask them which one wants to find god in their partner, or have facied cultleaders and even a Jesus like boyfriends before.

I would even take it a step further and see if the ruler of houses conjuncts. For example, someone in my life died and I not only have that house ruler conjunct the 8th house ruler but that house ruler conjuncts pluto!!

Another example of this is that you will find that sexual abuse victims, and really powerful, ambitious and/or sporty people or even straight up sexual predators have something in common which is either they have mars in the 8th (marilyn monroe), mars in aspect to pluto, or pluto in the first house. It´s a very kill, be killed or kill yourself (through hardwork) type energy.

I´m also of the belief, that what you don´t express in your chart, you will meet through someone else. That´s the sad truth.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2021 at 10:21
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
Venus conjunct pluto for example always seems to point at 8th house things effecting 7th and 2nd house things and you will see often is that those either with venus conjunct pluto natally, seduce for worth and money, or the relationship with this aspect brings on some sort of financial abuse. You can have the classic pretty woman marrying a rich man for his money but the guy can´t leave because the sex is too good. Now this is for another post, but with pluto one thing I´ve noticed, you can never come out of the relationship without one part of you degraded and reduced to something tragic. In this case, the guy will look dick-whipped and the girl will be used sexually in every way possible (sometimes out of frustration that the guy feels about not being good enough and the girl only being with him for money, and sometimes even out of jealousy.) This is why this is also the aspect of sexual abuse (but what people don´t realize this is also the aspect of financial abuse) -
it´s true, I have this aspect and when I buy something valuable I am delighted, I love spending money. I have a badly faceted venus with mars and jupiter (squares) + mars square pluto, I always felt a better lover than my partners, I was the most excited. I thought there was something wrong with me, or I was not attractive enough.
May 9, 2021 at 09:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
ancient_astrology has done a thread denying :178:s rulership to :160:!
The Sumerians counted :160: as the first planet and :199: which is exalted in :178: as the third planet.
Placidus puts my eighth house cusp in Pisces............English Equal-house puts it in Aries............which is the bomb? :11:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »