Readings Gratis

December 12, 2018 at 05:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Vyri
Readings Gratis
(Taurus) Vyri
Quest
Gratis Astrology/Kabal Readings
Timed Question of the Hour

Free readings; think of a question; jot down the time you think of it; place, date-think of a value/number ´intuitively´ whilst the thought should occur, any denomination-will delineate these in a hoary quest.

Hi my name is Vyri (sounds like Free)

Am offering my service to give free readings-gratis, as I am wishing to be a ´proficient´ at Astrologic Kabal/Horary-natal readings. Am a neophyte-student with a passion to help other´s solve their problems; giving appropriate answers (am not a wizard or guru; but should love to be one..Wow!) that fit into the querants needs. My background includes some 45 odd years of undisciplined knowledge of the Occult arts.

Please note the time you think of the question; locale; zone you live in; date & city-state. Should you have a number value you wish to include in the reading it is an additional aid to answer your question. Should you have a verifiable natal chart as well the reading is more extensive..

Sincere quest welcome
All the best
Vyri
http//:www.Astrologers-row.yahoosites.com

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 8, 2019 at 03:54
(Taurus) Vyri » arrowhorse
ArrowHorse

Glad you found your keys and thanks for the Kudo´s. Don´t know as if I said the where-bouts are as you described but thank you for the perks. Drawers or cupboards perhaps but clothing..hmm..yes I seem to remember having mentioned additionally.

All the best
Vyri
Thank you for the date & data for research.
January 8, 2019 at 01:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Vyri, I found my missing keys today, January 7th 2019, at 4:28 pm PST in Los Angeles, California.

You were absolutely correct that the keys might be found unexpectedly, and it came as a very pleasant surprise to me.

I was looking for some bus tokens that I keep in a cup on my bedroom dresser drawer.

I removed several items from the cup and then I saw the keys lying near the bottom of the cup.

Great job, Vyri!!!

Thank you again, Vyri, for your time and effort, and all the information you provided to aid me in my missing keys search.
December 31, 2018 at 21:22
(Taurus) Vyri » Eigenlitch
Did you send a message my way to give me further details, where-bouts when asking the question etc..

Thanks I must of missed it?

Will give the reading should you get back to me of specifics.

Sincerely
Vyri
December 23, 2018 at 19:07
(Libra) Eigenlitch
Hi Vyri!

I´m pretty curious about next year overall. To be honest, i have a feeling that it would be a very important year for me but not in a nice way.

Check my profile for the chart. About the number, 6 pops out in my mind (maybe because it´s about what worries me the most, if you get my drift).

Can i give you the place i thought of the question via PM? Also I´ll be more specific about what i want to know. The time is 04:03 pm and it´s 23/12/2018

Many thanks!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »