Beliefs create reality

May 5, 2021 at 15:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Beliefs create reality
Here is a key question: Is your life better, happier, or safer, if you place your faith in one belief over another belief? Most people say, yes. Believing in certain things makes life better than believing in other things. Better is a criteria that we can use to shape our personal realities.

It takes a lot of experience and wisdom to really determine what is better. Here is a list: Smarter is better
Kinder is better
Healthy is better
Forgiving is better
Helping is better
Comprehending is better
Compromise is better
Love is better
Compassion is better
Organized is better
Confident is better
Consideration is better
Contributing is better
Happy is better
Satisfaction is better
Friendship is better

Here is another question: Is there justice in the universe?

I don’t know, but I would prefer to believe that there is. My life is better believing that.

• • •

Here is an Avatar perspective: I don’t really know, but I find that believing certain things makes for a better, smoother, and a more enjoyable life. I notice that believing in certain other things causes people suffering and disharmony.

from The Path to Personal Responsibility by Harry Palmer
Get the full talk:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 11, 2021 at 10:36
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
Is that Virgo humor? :2: :4:
May 11, 2021 at 10:33
(Aries) nutelina » Sunnyshadow
:1: Is that the sunny shadow?
May 10, 2021 at 23:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
I wasnt sure where that came from. I vaguely remember it now. Cant remember much from those years anyway. It was like the 70s except it was the 90s :4:
May 10, 2021 at 23:08
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
:61: eternally 12 I am... whenever I hear "deep thoughts" I immediately think of SNL
May 10, 2021 at 23:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
Thats just the kind of curve balls im talking about!! Blindsided by loose trousers

Sage advice too
May 10, 2021 at 21:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nutelina
Somebody say deep thoughts ....?

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 10, 2021 at 21:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » nutelina
I like playing devils advocate sometimes :20:

I just see a flaw in the thinking that positive beliefs lead to a positive life.

Although, certainly, negative thoughts never lead to a positive life. There are things beyond our control that can change the course of a life.

Maybe thats where beliefs and faith can play the biggest role. Its easy to be happy when we´re high up on the mountaintop.

But down in the valley is where we truly need a strong belief or faith to pull us through

Deep thoughts with Sunny. Sundays at 7 :36:
May 10, 2021 at 17:15
Well hard to tell, you are talking about coincidence, even if there is such a thing. The drunk driver chose to drink, get drunk and drive. You chose to take a risk and got into a serious accident.

But yeah sometimes people find their loved ones in the hospital like that. Crazy stories. Things meant to happen. That sure is a kind of fate isn´t it?

I bet you were popular with your difficult questions! :4:
May 10, 2021 at 16:57
(Aquarius) Shain3777
Spirit is the source.
Mind is the builder/architect.
Physical is the manifestation.

...all other commentary is just details describing this core truth.

"As man thinks, so he is."
May 10, 2021 at 11:45
Im talking about fate as something that that happens that you couldn´t possibly foresee and have no control over.

Like being hit by a drunk driver and being seriously injured, for example.

Or on the positive side, winning the lottery or something like that.
May 10, 2021 at 11:39
(Aries) nutelina
1. Take anything that isn´t a big deal but is annoying you.

2. Describe your idea of that anything until your mind becomes fixed.

3. Take any object in your surrounding area until your mind is no longer aware of the fixed idea in step 2.

4. Go back to step 2 and repeat step 2 and 3 until any of the following occurs: a realization comes up, you get sudden insight, you release tension.
May 10, 2021 at 11:21
(Aries) nutelina » Morena_Lu
>preordination - (theology) being determined in advance; especially the doctrine (usually associated with Calvin) that God has foreordained every event throughout eternity (including the final salvation of mankind) foreordination, predetermination, predestination

Wrong thread, file in Computer Simulation. :2:

>"Mind broken."

Systematic inconsistency detected. Unable to parse logic.

Press F5 to try again.
May 10, 2021 at 11:18
(Aries) nutelina » Rosincvist
>Terry Brooks and Clive Barker
Unknown entities

>Are we all starting to blurr together for you?!?
Fatal Error(Undefined token): "blurr"
May 9, 2021 at 20:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Terry Brooks and Clive Barker fled from the Horror Genre by claiming the "Dark Fantasy" genre..............Anything to get young people reading! :33: :31:
Are we all starting to blurr together for you?!?
May 9, 2021 at 19:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 9, 2021 at 18:47
(Aries) nutelina » Rosincvist
How much fantasy was used?

Yep wouldn´t want to meet a big cat in the jungle unless you are a speared group.

God does not exist as man or he made man but is not the highest order being. Error out of memory.
May 9, 2021 at 18:43
Good question. For one it depends on the definition. I see Fate as in religion like something fixed perhaps? Like your natal chart?

I think fate is a subset of belief, you can believe in science and see fate as not choosing rationally but going by fate. Alah will save me. I can take that literally.
May 9, 2021 at 13:27
I was just thinking of how Fate plays into it. Are Beliefs stronger than Fate, or is Fate stronger than Beliefs.

Or is there even such thing as Fate?

Its a sad thought, that someone could have all the best Beliefs, and still fall victim to some unwanted Fate. It seems like it happens all the time

Beliefs can really mould your reality, but Fate can also.

Im really confused now, think ill do something mindless and forget about it :61:
May 8, 2021 at 22:36
(Aries) nutelina » zombie
For sure you grow older and you don´t want to be hurt. With a Sun in Aries, Moon in Taurus people perhaps think I can do anything for them but that rising which is square... Maybe I didn´t see my own needs..

But this is also to do with my mother who was also Cancer rising, she was competing with me when I was a small child. It might seem innocent but with half her chart in the 12th house I think she was one f*cked up Gemini.
May 8, 2021 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user zombie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh yeah for sure, I do an unhealthy amount of self reflecting lol. I´ve got lots of downtime, and when everything goes quiet my mind gets louder so...
I´m really easily influenced, I question my beliefs often.
I think it´s fun to test the waters too. I guess that´s a commonality between cancer rising and Scorpio rising :).

That seems frustrating, do you think realizing that pattern helped you? Are you more careful about being hurt now?
May 8, 2021 at 19:37
That´s ok, I appreciated your input nonetheless. Maybe your mind was on something I thought.

So did you ever explore what you believe and where the proof of having that belief comes from? I´m asking because it´s fun to poke holes into what you believe and see how you emotionally react to it. Being Cancer rising I know now I keep stuck at old hurt but I was also not very careful not to be hurt (could be Sun square rising or Pluto square rising).
May 8, 2021 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user zombie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Selfishness doesn´t have to be a bad thing! :79:
Maybe the way I worded things wasn´t the best. That was my mistake. :)
Of course believing in yourself is a good thing. You are right!

I was coming at this from a different angle, when you asked "Is your life better, happier, or safer, if you place your faith in one belief over another belief?"
I guess my mind decided to take a different route lol. Now I have a better understanding of what you meant, I deleted my previous reply because I don´t think it was relevant to the topic. My bad :63:
May 8, 2021 at 16:04
Just because I believe in myself makes me selfish? Hmmm Never thought about that. I think that´s a good thing. Everybody should look after himself, then after others. Not the other way around.
May 8, 2021 at 09:23
Maybe the animal didn´t believe the tiger would get him. Same for the holocaust, many thought it wouldn´t get to that. But others escaped. They did believe that the Nazis would go that far. Or rather they didn´t they had the means to.

Interesting you thought about that. Maybe it would be even more if you´d find out why? Subconscious?
May 8, 2021 at 02:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Sunnyshadow
There is some Concentration Camp graffiti that was turned into a very touching musical piece, which I should remember but I don´t.
Those who live in the jungle may have to accept in their :79:s that man-sized cats are part of the environment!
Darwinian "survival of the fittest" suggests that God´s absence might have as much reality as God´s presence!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »