NN/Pluto Opposition in Transit

April 30, 2021 at 12:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
NN/Pluto Opposition in Transit
Hi all,

I have a NN/Pluto opposition in my transit chart for 1-2 years. Transit Pluto is also opposite to my natal North Node in 7th house. I´ve experienced the worst in that 1-2 years and still want to know what kind of distress waits me because there is nothing good left in my relationships that Pluto can destroy. I have difficulties canalizing that harsh opposition in a positive way. How can I cope with it or avoid of its troubles? Any advices or experiences?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2021 at 16:25
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
Pluto doesn´t only destroy, it also transforms. Transformation is hard but with acceptance that change is due it can be enlightening and lead you to a better version of your self.

Pluto can act like a stern parent telling us to change our attitudes or else, and we can act like rebellious teenagers who don´t like to be told what to do and choose to suffer the "else".

Just as when we were actual teenagers, after we duke it out with so much change we didn´t want, we reach our 20´s and look back and realize we could have made it a little easier on ourselves and everyone else around us. The purest truth being that we wouldn´t see that if we hadn´t gone through the transformation. The best hope for next time being that we actually can make it a little easier on ourselves through acceptance.

Advice? Allow transformation to shadow you, make friends with it, lean into it. This won´t be the only difficult Pluto transit you will ever experience. Life is far more peaceful when you´re on good terms with a visitor who will always visit.

The bad news is nothing last forever but the good news is nothing lasts forever..

:17:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »