Is Fortuna in 5th house indicator of children?

April 27, 2021 at 14:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Tashana1
Is Fortuna in 5th house indicator of children?
Hello!

So I am struggling to read my chart, more specifically 5th house regarding children.

I see my Fortuna is there, so I was wondering if someone can explain to me if my chart shows one, more than one or no children.

Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2022 at 09:38
(Taurus) Tashana1
Hey, thanks y´all!
So, unfortunately I read my chart right and your comments were very helpful. Saturn continues giving me harder and harder lessons, and the most recent one was the hardest.
Love to all!
January 14, 2022 at 03:45
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Well...

In order to have children, ya gotta have a shit-ton of sex.

Maybe thats the indicator.

Did ya ever think about having sex in Spain, Australia, Chile, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Cameroon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Libya, and Mauritania?

No?

Okay, how about Utah?

The common denominator?

They´re countries and one state all ruled by Sagittarius.

Get your groove on while simultaneously traveling the world!!

Ya better get busy. March is approaching fast. Ya want a Sagittarius baby, right?

You could name your kid "Spockets" or "Slipstream" or "Vaportrail"

The possibilities are endless.

Like the trail to a homeless Sadgy. :75:
January 14, 2022 at 03:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not really. Lot of Fortune has other uses and most of the uses I encountered were not directly interpreted from the chart like other planets but rather implemented in techniques.
However, there are other lots related to children (2 or 3 of them). Here on Astro-Seek you can find an "Arabic Lot Calculator" and a list of Lots that you can calculate using that calculator. How to interpret them though, is something beyond me currently.
January 14, 2022 at 02:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Vx & :161: as well, could be three children!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »