What I was wondering about the north nodes

April 25, 2021 at 21:08 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Donatus
What I was wondering about the north nodes
Hello I have read many articles about North Node 1st house cancer but still couldn´t understand.The north node in the 1st house should be independent, but I cannot combine it with the cancer.What to do for a north knot gift?Are these people the mother of the society

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2021 at 05:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
1st house means having to check on Mars, both Natal and Transiting; Check on Aries, I will not say that my own :174: :161: is anything like the chart in question, because there are probably factors that make us unique!
May 17, 2021 at 02:08
(Aquarius) viv » Donatus
Ok your client
will need to put accent on developing their own identity nn in first, especially important to feel Cancer (their own feelings and emotional needs) and not over-cater to needs of others, or their own security needs, or the structures of Capricorn.Eventually need to bring Capricornian need/talent for structure, security/discipline into their own lives instead of projecting it outwards on others to carry this for them.

Such a person may have followed a career that doesnt really suit their nurturing personality or their own physical body! in order to do what others expected of them, but ultimately need to listen within.eg a guy whose whole family is in law or commerce but who really wants to be chef or a musician.

Such a person might also have come from a prosperous family but have to find their own way emotionally and financially, or they might marry an organised person but find them too emotionally unavailable and have to face their fears about being organised themselves instead of being taken care of. An example might be an older woman who concentrated on raising a family first level of expression of cancer moon role and let her husband organise financial affairs who later divorces or is bereaved and then has to do all this for herself. The rest of the chart and the consult will tell you what she might do but it will still have to involve her feeling in her heart and gut this is the right way for her to go.

Key is self responsibility I think
April 26, 2021 at 16:21
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Donatus
To answer your question, you really need to consider the whole chart.
April 26, 2021 at 16:19
(Gemini) Donatus » viv
Hi viv It´s not about my feelings.Just wondering about the cancer site in the north node
April 26, 2021 at 16:16
(Gemini) Donatus » JayJayAstrology
About someone else´s birth chart.I understand the north node, but how should cancer in the 1st house be?Should the person show her feelings to others?.When you start living the north node in your life, the universe gives you gifts.This thought may be wrong I read somewhere
April 26, 2021 at 12:10
(Aquarius) viv
hi Donatus I wonder if it is about learning to be true to your own deepest feelings?VIV
April 26, 2021 at 12:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
This is a question about someone else´s chart? Or a general question?

what is a north knot gift?

North Node in the 1st is saying that there needs to be more independence within relationship - or there needs to be more thinking about self or have better boundaries with people. It´s better to have a whole chart to see what the real issues are - which might make it clearer why the North Node is in the first.

In Cancer, there needs to be more attention to the person´s own emotions and feelings - to be able to express emotions in relationships. The South Node Capricorn has not been able to express feelings easily.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »