why do I attract mean people?

April 25, 2021 at 20:39 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) goodnight
why do I attract mean people?
Can someone please check my birthchart and tell me why do I encounter mean people, especially in friendships? I have a nice personality but I dont understand why this keeps happening to me :( could it be from a past life?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2021 at 01:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your heliocentric :155: is always activated, nice people and good people don´t get a free-pass in a materialistic world!
April 27, 2021 at 19:39
(Pisces) goodnight » s81
a thousand thank yous!
(Pisces) goodnight » KONYC
Yes, I agree. Thank you :)
(Pisces) goodnight » JayJayAstrology
thank you so much! you´re correct :)
April 27, 2021 at 16:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
My first thought looking at your chart - with all those planets in the upper half - the social hemisphere - with your past life symbol in Aquarius - I´d say the reason people are mean to you is that you aren´t anchored in a solid sense of self with good boundaries.

What I mean is - your past life symbols says that you identified with a movement - other people´s ideas of what is good and right or the way to behave - that wasn´t thought about thoroughly by you. In other words, you didn´t question it and if you did, you weren´t in a position to do anything about it. You were in a position of authority or you had social stature - maybe even fame - but it didn´t fulfill you. You may have inherited a business that didn´t fit you, but you had no choice but to run - or you were expected to play a role in society that didn´t resonate with you. Maybe you hungered for fame - got there - but then it felt totally empty. People are put in these positions from no fault of their own. You may or may not have had wealth or fame - but whatever position you were in, was soul-crushing. It wasn´t you.

In this life, you are meant to find yourself - your true passions that will be fulfilling. To do that, you need to get in touch with your feelings - and nurture yourself and your self-development.

Pisces Sun can feel a little bit lost or not belonging to this world, but it gives a person a good way to try on different roles. It´s flexible and adaptable and has access to a lot of inspiration and creativity. With all your planets in the upper hemisphere, it won´t be easy to ground yourself, but it may be that what you need is to be less grounded for a while. You need to release the old first before something new emerges.

It looks like you really need to acknowledge that you are very tuned into how the world - other people - impact you. Perhaps you need to tune into your own sense of who you are. Aries and Aquarius are both fiercely independent signs and they naturally have good boundaries. It doesn´t matter what other people think about you as much as it matters what you think of yourself. And this time around, you don´t have to play a role that doesn´t feel right for you. You have ample planets in both signs to help you.

People are often mean when someone seems vulnerable, weak, or too dependent upon what they think of them. I think you need to learn to not care so much what they think. Protect yourself by not being so accessible. At least, this is my best educated guess here. The way to know yourself is through your inner exploration of yourself.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 27, 2021 at 12:44
(Gemini) KONYC
Won’t reply from a astrological standpoint but if you have a big heart & friendly and this is happening learn to set boundaries and just be yourself more and your aura will follow and attract the people you need. I used to say the same thing within my life and it started to change once I listen more, set boundaries and listen to people’s hearts and reply with exactly how I feel. Other then pleasing people with what they want to hear.
April 26, 2021 at 00:55
(Taurus) s81
I do interpret you are asking about astrological tendencies shown in your natal chart about attracting people that is not the people you want to attract.

If so, I guess that Neptune (that has to do with attraction) at 11th house (friends) and Aquarius (analog to 11th house) square to your Jupiter may be related, also your Moon (emotional needs) in square with planets at 11th house and Aquarius plays a role, and that Ascendant (projected self) in a 29 degree (the chaotic one) doesn´t help neither. In any case, you can learn to attract people that is more suitable to your emotional needs.

Also, that applying trine Neptune-Ascendant suggest you are an attractive person in general terms, so you might be experiencing a common problem for owners of that kind of trines I guess.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »