The Cosmos and The Earth

April 25, 2021 at 03:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) fomal
The Cosmos and The Earth
Good Morning.
Do you think "As above ,So Below" us still valid ?

I think we are witnessing more Chaotic conditions and degradation of Life - Principles and Life -values at our Earth while Cosmos are seemingly Quiet Smooth and Beautiful.

The Earth seems to have lost sense of Beauty and appreciation of life viz the Cosmos?

What do you say?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 7, 2021 at 11:36
(Taurus) fomal » fishscales
If there are more Saintly souls engaged in deep Spirtual practices or in deep meditation ,fasting or chanting , collective ( bad) Karma can be minimised
May 7, 2021 at 10:26
(Pisces) fishscales » tomdos
"Also, the current state of mankind and Earth is not a result of disobeying the law and somehow "living outside of it" as someone said, because it is simply impossible."

It is not impossible. We are doing it.

The things we accept, philosophically, as well as some of the things we do to ourselves and the planet, biologically, make us violators of natural law.

There is one law that it is impossible to live outside of, however: karma.

It operates according to its own time schedule, so it may seem to us that we are "getting away with something", but all things ultimately have a price, and eventually, the price must be paid.
May 7, 2021 at 10:09
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
That makes a ton of sense. Finally! :2:
May 7, 2021 at 02:24
(Taurus) fomal » tomdos
Fantastic,tomdos!
Very insightful and very imaginative.
Kudos!
May 6, 2021 at 19:54
(Leo) tomdos
"As above so below" - The quote is out of context, as usual when used to somehow superficially justify or promote astrology.

In fact it is "As above so below AND as below, so above." (and even this quote is out of conetxt of the whole Tabula smaragdina text).

It formulates a metaphysical, spiritual principle. Unavoidable, inescapable law of creation. It has little to do with skies, cosmos, physical heaven above us. And if so, then only in very partial, flat, incomplete manner. So: relating our Earthly events with cosmos is rather misleading. The verticality at hand is ontological, metaphysical, NOT physical.

Also, the current state of mankind and Earth is not a result of disobeying the law and somehow "living outside of it" as someone said, because it is simply impossible. Current state of maniknd is the very result of our (mostly unconscious) practice of the law. The fact that we do not understand "how" or "why" only shows how very lost and ignorant we are with all our science and progress, which are fully at the cost of our spiritual self.

I understand what you feel, though. It is a very good start to abiding the law consciously (!). The resonation and appeal of the Cosmos that you feel should not be projected to the world, though. It is a call to your inner spiritual journey. That is where Above and Below truly meet. Not the outside.

:29:
May 6, 2021 at 19:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
I think the researchers were on a first name basis with the mantle that is why Jason and Tuzo! :2:
May 6, 2021 at 15:52
(Taurus) fomal » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for you thoughtful post Jay Jay!

And thanks to Nutelina and Rosin , for your insightful posts.

Please let your posts keep coming.

Everyone.

And what we shall do if Earth decides to Cleanse Herself!
By shedding Her skin or tilt at one end akin a Dump Truck to slide off the waste?
May 6, 2021 at 13:49
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
There seems to be some structure under the continents. The video is just an example, it´s science news, there are many more of those.

Not familiar with either Jason or Tuzo :2:
YouTube
YouTube
May 6, 2021 at 11:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
The inner Earth moves like a lava-lamp, the mantle has two huge continents; Jason and Tuzo. There is a sub-ocean beneath the regular ocean!
May 5, 2021 at 21:07
(Taurus) nutelina
Maybe the earth is hollow?
May 5, 2021 at 13:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I think fishscales is correct, but I don´t want to dismiss your concerns. Your question is a social one. As above, so Below is a metaphysical statement.

Our social world is a mess, and you are right to be concerned. There are too many people on the planet and too many people not living very consciously or spiritually. I think the earth will most likely recover from our destructive living style - but there is hope that we will become better human beings. Sometimes we can see the light better in darkness - and I´m hoping this is the case. It feels dark right now - but - at least it´s all out in the open. I think better times are in front of us. We can all help by living with high values and maintaining loving energy in our bodies and interactions.
April 26, 2021 at 02:38
(Taurus) fomal » Leo Moon
Thank you ,Leo Moon
Yes Earth is beautiful and Life is beautiful too.
Thanks again for the lovely insights and beautiful pics
April 26, 2021 at 02:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A respected scientist says that the galaxy is mostly a post-nuclear graveyard! :125::124: :125: :127: :125: :131: :125: :132: :125: :133: :125: :134: :125:
April 26, 2021 at 00:10
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
And another...since I couldn’t fit the whole sky in the frame.

It was more spectacular in person. My balcony is too small to fit You all so I can only offer some photographs.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 26, 2021 at 00:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I thought about Your question all day. I had come up with multiple responses.

Then I looked at the sky. I think all is right with the Earth.

With all the challenges and hardships, it’s a beautiful place we all live.

I appreciate Your post Fomal. It gave my mind something to chew on today.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 25, 2021 at 15:12
(Taurus) fomal » fishscales
You are so articulate. Thank you.
Till Pluto conj Saturn in Capricorn ,we were feeling the Cosmic Cop for our misdemeanors , but now people aren´t bothered. Ethical life has been lost but this so unlike AQ age or current transit of JU and SA in AQ.
With JU set to enter PISCES and NE already there , things would improve, beauty rhythm and soothing nature would prevail , I hope so
April 25, 2021 at 12:39
(Pisces) fishscales
I think the axiom "as above, so below" is more about how the processes of the physical world mirror the processes of the "higher worlds." (There are many levels to existence: see the Kaballah.)

Right now, in the physical world, we are willfully breaking the laws of nature and spirit. However, those laws still remain intact and in effect, regardless of whether we try to circumvent them in the name of "progress", etc.

There is a price for breaking the law. Humanity has become arrogant, believing it can do God´s work better than God can. We will eventually be eliminated because of this: not by an angry, vengeful God, but by our own actions.

If you cannot live within a system of laws, you get pushed out, just like a foreign object gets pushed out of the body.

So basically, the axiom "as above, so below" is still valid, and always will be. Humanity has free will, and it so happens that we have chosen to live outside of the law.

Eventually, things will be brought back into balance, because they must be.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »