Who´s the best astrologer on Youtube that you know?

April 25, 2021 at 01:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
Who´s the best astrologer on Youtube that you know?
In your opinion, which astrologer on youtube gives the most accurate interpretations? (Especially about natal charts)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2022 at 17:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i just love when people uses cats as their profile pictures :61:

anyway, here are some :

https://www.youtube.com/c/…

https://www.youtube.com/user/…
February 17, 2022 at 17:11
(Scorpio) Random Stranger
Patrick Watson and Chris Brennan.
February 17, 2022 at 00:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
I like Krasi a lot, she´s Babylonian astrologer and she´d been on point with a lot of things going on. Very underrated in my opinion.

I like Loka and Krs for vedic the most.
February 17, 2022 at 00:16
(Taurus) Orionys
As a French native, my favorite astrologer discovered is "Chris Mythologie Astrale".
If If any French people go through there, don´t hesitate to listen at his podcasts and look at his youtube channel which deals with classical astrology, natal chart placements but also karmic astrology.

However, I don’t know many English podcasters. I would be glad to hear your suggestions, so don´t hesitate to contact me :3:
February 17, 2022 at 00:00
(Cancer) IXis9
My favorites are Gina Lyhane, Komilla Sutton, Ernst Wilheim, Simon Chokoisky at the top of the list for their precision and teaching styles.

I like Exotic Astrology, Sam Guessipi, Pramanik Astrology Channel, Ryan Kurczak, Punneit´s Astrology are among my favorites for how they come across as dedicated and passionate practitioners.

There are two or three others the jury is still out for me.

I know Joni Patry and KRS are very popular and Mr. Raj is super hard-working but their discussions get a little too world salady for me. They deliver very potent energy for promoting the study thus I have nothing but heartfelt respect for their infinite contributions.
May 2, 2021 at 08:48
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Nikkii
👍 okay thanks!
May 1, 2021 at 09:50
(Virgo) Nikkii
Astrology Loka (Gina Lyhane) and Vedic Oracle By Kadambari
April 30, 2021 at 13:22
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Rosincvist
Not a youtuber.. that´s fine too. Thankyou!
April 30, 2021 at 13:21
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » goldenlion32
Appreciate it. Thanks!
April 30, 2021 at 05:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:73: There is another Zane of Astrological Forecast Zane´s Zodiac, does monthly dates for activities based on Rising implying that Rising could be more important than Sun-sign.............which is sort of unique; The Luminaries get more hype than the Ascendant frequently! :13:
Never would have found her YOUTUBing, I just don´t Youtube that much! :44:
April 29, 2021 at 20:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
B astrology. She mixes Tarot and Astrology. Quite Accurate in my scenario´s.
April 29, 2021 at 20:21
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Dilanakia
alright. Thankyou!
April 27, 2021 at 21:25
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Sag_Stellium
Try soul navigation - they are amazing. I was listening my rising sign and she is just so specific and real. She also teaches a lot.
April 27, 2021 at 10:54
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » viv
That´s a lot of great astrologers, Thankyou!
April 26, 2021 at 17:41
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Cecilia_3
Oh my.. I had no idea. That´s way too big of a loss.
April 26, 2021 at 16:15
(Virgo) Cecilia_3 » Sag_Stellium
Yes he was really awesome but I heard that unfortunately he died because of covid😔
April 26, 2021 at 15:00
(Aquarius) viv
so many
I like Benjamin Bernstein This Week in Astrology (every two weeks) plus free stuff and his readings are spot on. Does astro shamanic work too. North Carolina

I like Rick Levine´s monthly forecast, very fast and quite techie but interesting and his Cosmic Quickies in between Washington State

I like Pam Gregory who is English. You Don´t believe in Astrology Do You?
I watch every month. She just stopped doing readings to write.

There´s lots of good stuff on The Astrology Podcast as mentioned and I like Astrolada an Lynne Bell.

I had a good reading years ago from Demetra George in Oregon who does a newsletter and is very interesting on moon phases.No podcasts that I´ve seen

Melanie Rheinheart also in UK writes on the centaurs and has a newsletter too

Steven Forest and his evolutionary school have lots of trainings and news

Zane Stein now in Perth WA writes on Chiron and does zoom readings

Renn Butler in BC Canada does readings on Holotrophic Astrology based on Stan Groff and Rick Tarnas work and has just started a You tube channel called ANN

Rick Tarnas Cosmos and Psyche is a monumental historical survey of the outer planets and he does occasional you tube forecasts

Caroline Casey NY is off beat but her book The planets in your pocket is great and she comments on US politics on her channel.

Daniel Sowelu in Perth WA does a good reading especially on the dark goddesses aka asteroid goddesses

for computer readings and forecasts Astro.com has Liz Green and Rob Hand who are both classic writers and mega experienced astrologers

Brian Clarke now in Tasmania Astrosynthesis has great online self paced classes and lots and lots of free info

And the best online resource I know is the late Dawn Brodrigi´s site The Inner Wheel. She had a truely creative mind!

you can tell pod casts have only been part of it for me!
April 26, 2021 at 13:08
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » ELIXIR
MollyMcCord, got it. Thankyou!
April 26, 2021 at 13:06
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Cecilia_3
Yeah I´m familiar with Lada´s channel, victor has been on few of videos. Ooh, and do you know Nikola Stojanovic? that dude knows degrees of the zodiac like the back of his hand!
April 26, 2021 at 09:29
(Leo) ELIXIR
I´m truly impressed by MOLLY MCCORD. Her interpretations usually resonate so much with me I even get emotional at times. :78: :80:
April 26, 2021 at 08:41
(Virgo) Cecilia_3
I listen Astro lada and astro victor. I find them very helpful, especially for astrology learners.
April 26, 2021 at 00:39
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Emanuel
How different is Hellenistic astrology from mordern astrology? Btw thanks for sharing your opinion
April 26, 2021 at 00:31
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » rohini moon
So many and I only know KRS from these XD will check out the rest. Thanks!
April 25, 2021 at 14:04
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Right now I listen to The Astrology Podcast channel on Youtube(a channel owned by hellenistic astrologer Chris Brennan). Very nice discussion there.
April 25, 2021 at 02:48
(Virgo) rohini moon
In my opinion, a few. I only listen to vedic astrologers, but, some favorites are Punneits Astrology, Vanita Lenka I really like because she does a lot of transit based forecasts using nakshatras - very detailed. Exotic Astrology, And obviously, the usual suspect KRS.... Joni Patry I liked a lot when I first found her years ago, I think she gets alittle too (pro) political for my tastes sometimes but generally her assessments are not wrong.

It´s subjective. But you asked for our opinions.. So there ya have it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »