You have 11th house ruler in 7th?

April 21, 2021 at 18:04 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
You have 11th house ruler in 7th?
Anybody here have the ruler of their 11th house in the 7th?
If so, what are friendships like for you?

(btw I have mars ruling my 11th, and it´s in the 7th house)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 25, 2021 at 01:37
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Dilanakia
I prefer equal houses. Which house system are you following?
April 22, 2021 at 22:21
(Taurus) Dilanakia
your 11 th house cusp is pisces, pisces ruled by neptune and neptune in 9 th house. I would say you make very beneficial connections and friends when travelling. Is that true ?

you have moon in 7th and that may make you needy for a partner which puts you in a lower position. there is also mars there so then maybe you get competitive and try to go upper instead of balancing. and pluto being there then you end and start many relationships. All deeply effects you. Is that true?

Jupiter in the first house :) eating a lot ?
April 22, 2021 at 18:41
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » OS*
thankyou OctoberScorpio! I hope so too
April 22, 2021 at 16:48
(Scorpio) OS* » Sag_Stellium
Fair enough :)

I paid for hospital records to get mine. I hope somehow you get confirmation of yours too.
April 22, 2021 at 16:37
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » OS*
Well,I´m not 100% sure if the birth time I know is accurate. You can imagine how much more important accuracy of time of birth is in vedic than tropical. Also, I started out with tropical two years ago so I´d rather master that first. Wouldn´t want to bite off more than I can chew :)
April 22, 2021 at 16:10
(Scorpio) OS* » Sag_Stellium
hi Sam19012,

could you explain why you prefer to stick with tropical ?

Im just curious because the more I learn about Vedic the more accurate it seems to be compared to my western tropical chart. . .
April 22, 2021 at 13:00
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » rohini moon
I choose to stick with Tropical though.
April 22, 2021 at 02:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The revised chart I see of Edgar Allan Poe has the eleventh house cusp :191: Ceres in :182: which should lead to :159:, but :199: has a claim to rulership and he has that in the Seventh house.
I know this contradicts 19 out of 20 of the Online E.A. Poe charts, but I believe him to be an eccentric extrovert!
April 21, 2021 at 18:50
(Virgo) rohini moon
In tropical you do, but in Vedic you don´t. In this you have Jupiter ruling the 11th sitting on your ascendant conjunct Saturn in Taurus.....

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »