Super Moon in Scorpio at 7 degrees on 27th April

April 20, 2021 at 14:39 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) NSM
Super Moon in Scorpio at 7 degrees on 27th April
Full Moon which is called "Persephone". Persephone ....The Queen of the Under world..

The actual name means "the one who brings a murder" her own murder.

The "Diving" Moon !!!

Has to do with diving into Pluto (down world) and rebirth!!

Let´s see what is coming dear friends....

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2021 at 22:13
(Taurus) Dilanakia
It is in my 12 th house. Should be scared :P
April 22, 2021 at 19:21
(Virgo) Virgo_sun333
I’m actually really excited about this!!! Because I know there are secrets from s/o I’m dying to see finally surface😜😁!! Been waiting on this since October 2020!!!🙏👏 Especially because dirty deeds were done during Saturns transit in Cap and Aquarius🤣
April 22, 2021 at 07:20
(Libra) zarko22 » NSM
Lunation as lunation is important to the extent that it activates our natal setting, planet or house. The return of the Moon is also important, it will indicate our focuses in the next 30 days.
This lunation can mostly affect those who have yet to be born in the next 14 days.
April 21, 2021 at 20:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » LotusStar
Yes, I´m already feeling the energy and purging and purifying. Right on about grounding and letting it go. The temptation is there, but it is surrendering all control over the stinger. Easier I think for some of us who have been at it for awhile, while others around me are not handling the transits to well.

And then you have a lot of the Uranus in Scorpio Generation lining up with Uranus in Taurus at 10 degrees and that´s a rough spot with this Super Moon in Scorpio if they haven´t done any inner work.
April 21, 2021 at 20:00
(Virgo) LotusStar » goldenlion32
Definitely!

I heard from an astrologer that this full moon is a good time to release old grudges and painful memories. We may see them come up in our consciousness around this time but for that reason.
April 21, 2021 at 09:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Cind
Oh yah! I saw that in "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" :117:
April 20, 2021 at 21:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » LotusStar
Well you better make sure you text your sister first thing that day. :61: Surprise here before she has a melt down. Maybe send everyone a happy image online!
April 20, 2021 at 18:18
(Capricorn) NSM » Cind
Oups.. in my 5th... God bless me
April 20, 2021 at 16:44
(Virgo) LotusStar
It´s gonna be in my first house conjunct my Pluto :28: I´m nervous...

I feel ´ok´ during Scorpio Moons, but often someone tries to fight with me for some reason..it´s so weird. Sometimes it´s a friend, sometimes it´s a family. I don´t know why maybe because under Scorpio Moon people feel more volatile and in my first house so they project it on me. The last time my sister decided to have an emotional meltdown on me because I apparently dont call or text her enough. Anyway... Considering Pluto goes retrograde on the same day I feel it will be a big emotional roller coaster. Maybe it´s good idea to try to channel the Taurus energy (grounding) for balance, connecting to earth and Mother nature.
April 20, 2021 at 15:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
It usually brings arguments, debates, with the Moon in Scorpio friends and relatives in my 4th house of Scorpio. They kill everything even if it´s positive. :61: That´s why it´s a Moksha Moon and karma cause and effect of Action. Watch before you slice and dice and make sure you are not killing something important long-term. That boom a rang effect is always the worst part. :61:
April 20, 2021 at 15:22
(Gemini) InLoveWithAstro
This moon will happen in my rising sign (Scorpio)
I scheduled an hypnosis for this day by coincidence.

Maybe this will declutter my unconscious at some level, so YES ... I think it is about letting go and closing an important cycle.
April 20, 2021 at 14:56
(Pisces) Cind
I will be doing a cord cutting spell so my ex can disappear out my life forever haha. The full moon is in our composite 7th house could not be a better day for this.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »