Progressed Sun Tales

April 20, 2021 at 01:08 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Progressed Sun Tales
As some may or may not know, im going through a progressed sun sign change in a few months. The past year almost ive been in the 29th degree of Virgo. An anaretic degree, said to be marked by chaos.

Thought id share a little about my experience.

Sure enough, its been chaotic and turbulent. Two things that just recently happened also. First, my help that has been with me for a long time recently quit or got fired. Still not sure which. It was chaotic to say the least. Althougj the tension has been building between us, it suddenly came out with a bang. Clean break afterwards, as far as im concerned.

Another thing that happened is a long time side hustle that he played a big part in for the last several years is finally over. Spent alot of years doing it myself, then turned over the reins to him. But we both decided it wasnt really worth keeping it going (before the falling out we had)

So thats officially over as well.

Part of me thinks even my business that was doing so good just a couple years ago is in jeopardy of going under. Not that i would even mind much anymore. Its been such a heavy burden. Ive had more than a few doubts about it over the last few years and am trying to hold on (with my fixed nature) but almost seems like its gonna get swept away or something will happen??

Anyway, all of this goes along with what ive read about PS moving out of Virgo and into Libra. Big changes at work. Changing jobs, 29th degree year of chaos, etc, etc.

Thougth it was interesting how things are unfolding so far. Still got 3 or 4 months until i hit 0° Libra

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 21, 2021 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SatPluDom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Sun has been progressed into Leo for quite a long time, will go into Virgo some time around 2024. Leo is on my Dsc.
The Leo Sun has been the most self transformational, no surprises as Pluto is square the entire time in 8th in Scorpio.

Also transforming Mars as Mars has been in my first for a while in Taurus with an Aries ascendant and Mars opposite Pluto.
April 21, 2021 at 12:59
(Capricorn) NSM » zarko22
OUF.. RELIEF for me also

:)
April 21, 2021 at 12:40
(Libra) zarko22 » Cind
I am in a group of people who practice traditional astrology and I may disappoint you with what I will say but your progressive Sun has long since passed into the sign of Aries. Pisces belong to the group of fast ascending signs and any planet in Pisces passes through that sign faster than through the sign of Leo, for example.
April 21, 2021 at 12:33
(Libra) zarko22 » Cind
in how much time does the Sun pass 1 ° according to the progression method you use?
Is it a 1 ° = 1 year method?
April 20, 2021 at 09:49
(Pisces) Cind
With the Sun being your MC ruler in your progressed chart it makes sense that you have had a lot of changes at work. I would look at any transits to your progressed sun to see what other changes may happen.
Your progressed mars is also at last degree so the energy may feel a little erratic.

My progressed Sun is at last degree Pisces :108: ruling my first house. I have changed so much as a person in the last year, physically, emotionally and mentally. I honestly don´t think people even recognise me. My progressed moon is also in Scorpio and I feel like I am drowning in emotions sometimes.

I think the last degree is hard but also very rewarding! I bet you can feel the changes coming. It will be like a breath of fresh air when Sun moves to 0 degree of Libra for you, mine will be going into Aries then as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »