Mars combust

April 18, 2021 at 02:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Georgiana27
Mars combust
What are the effects of 17⁰ Mars retrograde in Leo combust?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 21, 2021 at 19:05
(Virgo) EmileNolde
Hi GirlfromNeptune,
Combustion is ultimately a visual factor. The key question is whether the planet is visible to the naked eye or not when it is a morning star or evening star. Longitude is not decisive. You have to check Stellarium software for your location to see if the potentially combust planet actually is made invisible by the Sun´s light. In your natal chart, it is Saturn that is likely combust, not Mars.
April 19, 2021 at 22:21
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Georgiana27
Nu poate sa fie in combustie. Tu ai Soarele in Pesti, iar Martele in Leu. Ca sa fie Marte combust trebuia sa fie in conjunctie stransa cu Soarele in zodia Pesti.
April 19, 2021 at 14:34
(Libra) zarko22 » Georgiana27
Otherwise, your Mars is not burned, which is good news for you. It is retrograde, which is not great, but in any case better than being combusted.
I don´t think you should take loans, or at least THINK TWICE before doing something like that.
April 19, 2021 at 01:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Georgiana27
In your heliocentric chart, Mars is square Pluto, I thought I saw Mars conjunct Earth, however it is weak and bound to cause a little bit of trouble!
Saturn combust the Sun is usually a good omen, because too much Saturn can be more trouble than it´s worth!
Different planet than the one you were thinking of, but you´re learning!
April 18, 2021 at 23:06
(Pisces) Georgiana27 » nutelina
I don´t know. But if you search on different sites on Google, you´ll find the same.
April 18, 2021 at 20:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Georgiana27
Why those degrees? Do you know perhaps?
April 18, 2021 at 18:11
(Pisces) Georgiana27 » Emanuel
The planets are considered combust when they have following longitudinal difference with the Sun on either side: Moon – 12 degrees. Mars – 17 degrees. Mercury – 14 degrees (12 degrees when retrograde)
April 18, 2021 at 18:10
(Pisces) Georgiana27 » Rosincvist
Can you tell me if my Mars is combust? I need more explanations. Thank you :1:
April 18, 2021 at 12:59
(Capricorn) Emanuel
What do you mean by "combust"? For what I know combust means when a planet is very close to Sun.

How you read Mars retrograde in Leo? Like Mars in Leo, but it s energy it s more passive(more internalized).
April 18, 2021 at 06:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is ` :157:´ you have close enough to the :151: to be dulled, Mars is a singleton with only the minor planet :164: to distract from it´s predicament!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »