The Ephemeris is Off by 30 Degrees

April 16, 2021 at 19:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Shain3777
The Ephemeris is Off by 30 Degrees
All of the astrology software that I have seen have not been adjusted for porsession of the signs through the ages of the zodiac. The ephemeris that was established 2,000+ years ago has been copied from one century to the next without moving the zodiacal wheel one degree every 72 years.
The result is, now we have an art (astrology) that is 30 degrees off from the science (astronomy). Just look outside at the constellations for yourself, like the ancients did. Look to the west one hour after sunset and you will see Mars is in Taurus, right between the horns, but astrology software says it is in Gemini, 30 degrees away.
Case in point; On the Spring Equinox of 2015, the Sun rose in Aquarius for the first time in 23,760 years (We are in the Aquarian Age) but modern astrology still has the Sun listed as January 20th till February 19th.
My mom trained for two years to become an astrologer. I have had my chart done many times by many methods and people, but the best chart, and the most accurate for me was the one I did myself using star gazing software and a book called, "A Spiritual Approach to Astrology".
I highly recommend the astrology community take a look at this issue and make efforts to fix it.
If you frequent more than one astrology site, please spread the word.
Your thoughts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2021 at 00:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Converts to Hindu Astrology grow at the same rate as the Western Astrological community which means a portion of us agree with you absolutely while there are also those who equinox = zero :171: I was with the Equinox = aught Aries folks first so I am habituated like Nuevo Mejicanos are to Mexican brown heroin! :83:
April 16, 2021 at 21:12
(Taurus) nutelina
If you know how to set it up right here I´d take a look for sure. :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »