Jupiter transit in 1st House Ascendant weight gain.

April 14, 2021 at 23:45 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Georgiana27
Jupiter transit in 1st House Ascendant weight gain.
Can someone let me know when people with Capricorn ascendants will have a favorable time for weight loss? Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2021 at 01:41
(Leo) STPFan
I don´t know if this is astrological based... or simply psychological based? I always say "Mind Over Matter" when dealing with fitness... nutrition etc.

Sometimes you just have to find something that motivates you inside your head... and go for it! Be relentless. Then once you do it for 3-4 days... positive momentum takes over... like a kid riding a bike without the training wheels. lol :75: You´re home free from there. Only you can derail yourself from that point.

Knowledge in nutrition is the key. No diet tastes good... remember that. It´s all about sacrifice.

Good luck.
April 17, 2021 at 12:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Probably when Saturn or Mars transit the first...without Jupiter there too...

Saturn naturally tends to contract, and Mars could spur weight loss through providing the drive and energy to be more physically active...

I would not think that most Cap risings have too much of an issue with weight though, unless there were mitigating forces at work such as Jupiter in the first, certain strong Venus configurations, prominent Taurus, Libra, etc.

Capricorn/Saturn tend toward the thin...

Although it´s true that Cap, as an earth sign, can be fond of their indulgences...
April 17, 2021 at 12:05
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Wow this is such a good question! I am Cap Sun Gem Rising with Jupiter in my first house so I battle with my weight! Maybe look at where Mars is? I had Mars recently in my 12th House and I found getting any motivation to exercise or do anything!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »