Sleeptalking/walking

April 14, 2021 at 11:46 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) goodnight
Sleeptalking/walking
Hello!

Does anyone know if the moon can influence dreams? In the light of sleeptalking and walking. Last night I heard my roommate talking in her sleep, she said she heard me doing that as well. If anyone knows something, please let me know. Thanks :-)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2021 at 08:44
(Libra) Amit11
I think, the heavy subconcious data makes us do the things in sleep or even when we are awake. The moons influence is always there but because we close our senses and thus perform auto actions in the night, we are more focused on our actions in the dream, subconciously. The thought makes us move and talk. The more we focus on one thought in day time repeatedly for few days/weeks, same thought gets manifested in sleep state. Its all what we do in day life and what we repeatedly expose ourselves to. It is in our hands to store data in subconcious. Moon is always there to excite us and it excites us and we do many things unconciously even in day light. We are rarely aware of our actions. If we live fully we will have less dreams imo. Less memory is lesser mind and thus lesser dreams.
April 15, 2021 at 02:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rosincvist
ha ha! The zombies too!
April 15, 2021 at 01:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Because it is dangerous I would attribute :179: to somnambulance!
Police often double patrols on full Moon nights because the freaks come out at night,.. The freaks come out at naught!
April 14, 2021 at 14:16
(Taurus) s81
Well, for what I read, for you to remember dreams you have to experience strong emotions in the dream so the long-term memory gets activated in the brain, otherwise you will not remember.
So, since the Moon links with the emotional world, I think that if it has some connection with Neptune (which has to do with dreams) by transits, progressions, etc, you can be more prone to have memorable dreams. I´m guessing.
That said, odd behavior like sleeptalking or walking can be, again I´m guessing, associated with a point like Lilith (which brings unexpected things or behaviors) may be involved in the Moon-Neptune interaction.
And that seems to be the case seeing at your recent transits.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »