health and numerology

April 11, 2021 at 02:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
health and numerology
To anyone curious about numerology, students or experts, to anyone who’d like to share point of views. This can be a delicate subject so I don’t want to offend, or have anyone feel offended. Generally, most things are so literal nowadays so I ask for a little objectivity please :80:

I love astrology and apply both to my life. I have a high interest in astronomy, and Ive been very keen on learning about Vedic as well. Numerology has been most accurate for me, though I must say it’s the one Ive been studying longest and with most dedication. There’s numbers that rule certain parts of the body, just like with the signs of the zodiac in astrology. Numbers in the numerology blueprint are derived from your name and date of birth. Often called the core numbers, they´re the most important or predominant in the numerology chart.

*DISCLAIMER. I am NOT a Physician, Doctor, so this is Not medical advice. I’m just sharing information to whoever is interested.

1. Prana. This number rules the head and the breath. Blood. Eyes. People with the no. 1 predominant can be sensitive to headaches. There’s a lot of forceful energy that comes with 1s, taking time to relax, breathing exercises can be beneficial.

2. Nervous system. The number 2 is represented by gestation and intuitions, people with 2 predominant are very sensitive and emotions can affect the nervous system. Building self-esteem and eating foods high in vitamins, minerals can be beneficial.

3. Throat. Neck. Mouth. (fragility in speech) Those areas of the body might be more sensitive for the predominant 3s. The colour red can be worn around the neck or close to area of the body as part of healing, aiding as the colour red gives energy. Wearing scarfs in chilly weather.

4. Blood pressure. The bones, teeth, joints, ligaments. Knees. Hips. Blood circulation. If someone has a predominant 4, flow and movement are important, being flexible (with the body and the mind) *diseases like arthritis, or something with the bones are often seen (with age) with the 4s.

5. Digestive system. Colon. Pancreas. (Liver) 5 represents digestion and eliminatory system of the body. People with predominant 5s “take in” and process a lot out of life, in many ways from their experiences. Certain foods can be more difficult to digest or have high sensitivity in those areas of the body.

6. The heart. There’s a connotation here “a lack of love can give heart problems to the 6s”. The predominant 6 can overindulge in sweets (as many of them love foods) *sugar diseases such as diabetes can be common with the 6s. Being careful for those with a sweet tooth and maintaining balance harmony.

7. The spleen. Abdomen. White blood cells. Glands. The parasympathetic system of the body. The number 7 is a mind number, paying attention to physical and/or emotional stress. Time by themselves, introspection can be very beneficial for the 7s predominant person.

8. Blood pressure. Eyes. The alimentary canal. Stomach. to intestines. Predominant 8 people usually experience quite a great deal of pressure in their lives, taking time to relax, meditation can be very beneficial. Routine in exercising as well, great way to release high blood pressure.

9. Kidneys. The regenerative organ of the body, Liver. Those with predominant 9s should be careful with dehydration, drinking fluids. Sensitivity to those areas of body mentioned. Eating a liver-friendly diet can be beneficial, drinking lots of water.

I’ll add links below if any want to read more about this subject, you will see some opinions in numerologists may differ slightly. *Again, this is not medical advice, and for any serious problems, I’d say to consult a professional you trust whether your beliefs are “modern medicine” or homeopathic etc. Please feel free to take what resonates, comment here, share insights, as you wish :)

https://www.vebest.com/articles/…

https://www.freepressjournal.in/lif…

https://www.doctoroz.com/article/…

https://www.truthstar.com/numerolog…

https://astronlogia.com/numerology/…

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lif…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 11, 2021 at 21:30
(Aries) nutelina » OctoberScorpio
I meant that there are many numbers, life, personal year etc. So which would relate to your health I wondered?

So I have Lifepath 5 and

"5. Digestive system. Colon. Pancreas. (Liver) 5 represents digestion and eliminatory system of the body. People with predominant 5s “take in” and process a lot out of life, in many ways from their experiences. Certain foods can be more difficult to digest or have high sensitivity in those areas of the body."

applies, but I wonder why? Maybe because you want to travel you can´t eat what you are used to? Maybe you are impatient?
April 11, 2021 at 20:19
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Sunnyshadow
well I hope your migraines never come back. I know how painful they can be.

I’m an 11 life path and had never experienced migraines or headaches in my life until age 30-32. My mom has them since her 30s. She’s a 5 life path and 11 number is in her name, blueprint. I know migraines can be hereditary but it’s an interesting coincidence with the numbers.
April 11, 2021 at 20:08
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » nutelina
Im not sure what you mean but the descriptions on the numbers here from astroseek are good imo. maybe because the main focus of the site is astrology, even if there’s a numerology section :25:

If you don’t relate to the descriptions or information in links, I could assume perhaps you’re in very good health, having good genetics might play an important role here too. It’s not really “set in stone” so to speak and it may vary from one person to an other. my descriptions were a little general.
April 11, 2021 at 20:04
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Papermoon
Same for me. my destiny expression is 3. I´m always carrying a scarf with me, wool in winter, cotton tencel in summer. . .

it can vary. I have a friend she’s life path 3. She hates scarfs and teases me for that. She did have a speech impediment growing up, and became a journalist by trade. Communications, writing etc are usually strong qualities with the 3s.
April 11, 2021 at 17:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Im a life path 1 and i highly relate to the descriptions. Highly accurate for me.

I never (hardly ever) have headaches though. Only exception is when i was a child of around 8-10 years old, i went through a phase where i had excruciating migraine headaches, every day around 2 pm for a few months. Then they left as mysteriously as they appeared, never to return again
April 11, 2021 at 16:53
(Aries) nutelina
There´s a numerology report right here on this site but I don´t see how these numbers would map to those?
April 11, 2021 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OctoberScorpio
System message: Post has been written by user Papermoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How funny. It is true. I am sensitive to windy weather conditions.

Number 3
April 11, 2021 at 14:14
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
*missing numbers 1, 3, 7, 9 here but still informative. for someone starting in numerology Id recommend her book, she links at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 11, 2021 at 13:24
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Green Garden
“Wow interesting..does the master numbers doubling the effect?”

It will not necessarily double the effects but I’d look at both. If you´re an 11 you also have vibration 2. Master 22 will have 2 and 4, 33/6, 44/8, so on and so forth.

All “core numbers” from the blueprint are considered, they are the predominant ones. The date* of the birthday, the life path number, and from the full name given at birth, the destiny expression number (the total of the letters in the name), Soul urge (the total of vowels) and the personality number (total of the consonants in the name).

I consider master numbers from 11-99. You can have a master number in transit for a period of time but it’s really the core numbers that have the most value to this, considering health. Masters 11, 22, can show up in the birth date, and the others up to 99 can show up in the name or life path.
April 11, 2021 at 09:35
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Green Garden
April 11, 2021 at 08:33
(Taurus) Green Garden » Dilanakia
Here is a good explanation :74:

https://www.numerology.com/articles…
April 11, 2021 at 08:19
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Green Garden
Hi Amanda , what are master numbers ? Isn’t 22 is a 4 and 11 is actually a 2 ?
April 11, 2021 at 07:21
(Taurus) Green Garden
Wow interesting..does the master numbers doubling the effect?

My mom has 22 and suffers from schizophrenia.

I am asthmatic and a 11, i am doing my breath exercises dir a long Time, with it i almost have no symptoms.

Very good observations

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »