Am I a strong or weak person?

April 9, 2021 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) gerdahagge
Am I a strong or weak person?
My outside is strong, funny and i talk loud and say exactly what i feel like without thinking. I love adventeur and dont like to follow rules. I´m not a serious person and actually dont really know who i am. Because one day...or at parties i am very social and funny. But the other day I can be shy and quite. I really cant say who I really am. Is that because i have so many planets in 0 degrees? Or is i my pieces? I feel more like an aries mixed with aquarious, but am sensitive like a pieces and not easy to catch.

I have a taurus man, who is the total opposite. He sees me as immature and too adventourus. He would like me to be more stable and down to earth. But I´m not.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 13, 2021 at 22:29
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Your code is 371, I would say that your lesson is to learn to be alone, leader, to be comfortable with yourself.

You can be shocking for others, 7 is your second number( communication)..
Traditional proffesion was not for you..
This is not easy life path for a woman.
1 is Aries energy, you often need to fight to get what you want.. Because you have that 7 - you can think that partners don´t understand you at all, that you are like some weirdo to them, or that they never see things from your perspective.
This and next year will be a test for you, if you are not satisfied with your current relationship/marriage it is probably that it will end in divorce next year.
Relationships and circumstances can be seen for what they really are, if you take the time to look and feel deeply enough into them. This is a time in which marriages and partnerships are formed or reformed.
Next year is 7 personal year for you, more about spirituality, inner work, less about love. If you have some things to solve with your partner - do it in this year. I went through energy of 6 last year, this year is 7 for me..I saw that things started to change for me last year.
April 13, 2021 at 17:36
(Pisces) gerdahagge » natalizzye
The father of my daughter was a virgo and my best friend is a virgo. we are very much the same. they also seem to be daydreaming and more week like me. i feel good with them.

But taurus is the total opposite of me, so we just dont understand eachother.

Scorpio are very strong, but still sensitive and likes to take care of the pieces so i feel safe with them and we are both passionate.

I dislike cancer, since i dont know where i have these people at all.
April 13, 2021 at 14:01
(Sagittarius) natalizzye » gerdahagge
Scorpios are very remembered people, vindictive and bitter, I have a cousin who has been injured for 3 years, is offended against me despite my consent, I still have the impression that I want to take revenge. You´re pisces, try virgo man, my mom is virgo, she has had a friend pisces for 15 years and they get along great! the perfect partner for you - EARTH / WATER- WITH AN ADDITION OF AIR / FIRE.
April 13, 2021 at 12:53
(Pisces) gerdahagge » Trevor77
Thank you so much Trevor777.

Very interesting reading about why i am the way i am!! :)
April 13, 2021 at 11:37
(Cancer) Trevor77
Very Strong, dominant Mars and Moon Aries, you have much fight in you and strength

Not wanting to follow rules is your Dominant Uranus in 10th,
Your asc ruler conjunct uranus makes you appear unpredictable to others,
So crazy, funny quirky personality is mixed with the adventurous side of your rising sign.
And your profession suits your personality because its in 10th house :3:

Not knowing who you are is sun square neptune,
Neptune has a position in your chart, and clashes with your identity.
You have a strong need for escapism and have psychic tendency.
April 13, 2021 at 09:27
So funny bad1angel....I also feel kept in a cage. He wants to change me in all ways, stop seeing my friends and even my own mother and brother and focus 100% only on him and his 2 children. I have done my part of parentship with my 27 yrs old daughter so I\´m not very interested in taking care of his 2 children who are extremely spoilt and they don\´t even like me.

You are so right: my biggest love was a scorpio...a strong, but still, stable and passionate man. But we had our fights too, so he left ME and as a scorpio still never wants to even say hello to me on the street after 4 years of partnership where we lived together. We were both the biggest love of our lives.

I would do anything to get him back, because he had it all. A taurus is always problems for me. We dont understand eachother. I want to \"talk\" and solve things....taurus hates to talk feelings; they only want things to work out, no matter how. They hate to leave, so they wait until you leave them. But since i have huge difficulties with separations after all my wounds, I just cant leave until i find someone new.
April 12, 2021 at 18:02
Looking at your chart, I see mars dominant in it, you have a lot of fire in the horoscope, which minimizes the real side of the fish, it is possible that when you met the bull you thought it was love forever, and after time not, you need an elemental mate, preferably a scorpion with an admixture of fire, but remember you beautiful woman - the bull will never leave you, because bulls are the most faithful of all signs, I was supposed to be with the bull, because I liked his commitment, after time I realized that I had enough of him, he wanted to keep me in a cage he was boring.
April 12, 2021 at 14:30
So my taurus man will actually feel better when i leave him? Yes, i think so too. He just can´t leave me because he doesnt like changes and doesnt like to be alone, but wants to be in a relationship....I think it doesnt matter with whom. But i take so much energy from him and ask so much from him, while he likes a quite and harmonious life....so when i leave him he will feel free and good again.
April 12, 2021 at 13:45
https://horoscopium.com/astrology/… , albo astro.com :)
As soon as Pisces partner feels this beautiful emotion dying down, they will make a spontaneous maneuver to distance themselves from their Taurus partner. The funny thing is that in most cases Taurus won’t be hurt at all. That simple feel of inadequacy will be enough for both of them to let distance take its course. Even though Taurus has a tendency to get emotionally bound to their partner, their potential separation from Pisces will be as coming back to reality more than a devastating event.
April 12, 2021 at 13:16
Dear ba1angel,

Thanks for your reply :) what does it mean: all the more so as your sensitivity will help you understand and calm the fears and anxieties that may affect your partner throughout the relationship.

I wonder how anyone can help me to interpret my synastry or composite with my partner taurus? It doesnt work on this site.
April 12, 2021 at 10:54
(Sagittarius) natalizzye

Pisces sun Sagittarius rising; an independent mix
Here is a mixture of signs that often struggles to keep their feet on the ground. Independent, your Sagittarius ascendant urges you to dream without any respite. Your principal aspirations are freedom and some sort of idyllic love. Love will satisfy you with its gentleness, all the more so as your sensitivity will help you understand and calm the fears and anxieties that may affect your partner throughout the relationship.

How the Sagittarius ascendant influences Pisces
Always searching for love, you Sagittarius ascendant urges you to love in every way. Friends, family, partner – throughout your life you’ll find more and more moments to share with them.
April 12, 2021 at 10:33
(Pisces) gerdahagge » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for taking your time for my chart. I really am a strange person and probably suffered in past life. I can really feel it!! I´m a searcher and feel like 10 years old sometimes.

Is if possible to do a synastry here on this page? I dont know how to put in the chart here! My taurus man is good for me, but too stubborn and too stable and boring sometimes. He was born 4 May 1965, 03.45 pm in Malmö, sweden.
April 10, 2021 at 21:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You have a very interesting chart! Sun, Moon and Ascendant ALL at 0 degrees is something I don´t think I´ve ever seem. You are also in the New Moon phase at 30 degrees between Sun and Moon. The 0 degrees and New Moon Phase both describe this lifetime as being a new beginning for you. When we start something new, we often don´t know who we are or what we´re doing exactly. It´s like being a child learning to walk - there´s a lot of trial and error - and a feeling of insecurity (or lack of experience) about it all.

You also have other symbols of "not knowing who you are" - or perhaps a better way of putting it might be - sort of feeling a little lost, or not quite being here or belonging here.

Pisces often gives a person that "lost feeling" - even when other people don´t perceive us that way - and even when we have direction. You have a Pisces Sun, but you also have Pisces and Aries at the IC (4th house cusp) - the deepest, most private sense of self. Technically, it is Aries, but if you were born a couple of minutes off, it could be Pisces, and you would feel the Pisces that close anyway. Either way. you have a strong Pisces feel and Aries feel - with Sun in one and Moon in the other.

Pisces can wear many hats - be many people. It has been dubbed "The Chameleon". It can be what others would like them to be for this or that situation. It has flexibility and adaptability. It is also very creative and has a straight path to Soul-Spirit energy, if one chooses to connect.

Aries, on the other hand, is a statement of BEING. "I am", says Aries. I am a person. I am in a human body. I am here - and Aries follows its own impulses, and, must do its own thing. You have Mars on your ASC and Saturn,
Venus, North Node and Chiron along with the Moon in Aries. That´s a lot of Aries - and no doubt - you will need and want to be independent in any number of ways.

The Mars is conjunct Neptune on the ASC - giving your Mars and Pisces feel - so again, you have an Aries-Pisces theme repeated. People with Neptune on the ASC often are not in their body. With Mars there, it might compensate - but Mars could get caught up in the Neptune energy - which could lead to drugs or alcohol - if you have an addictive personality. Something to watch out for.

You mention an Aquarius feel - and that seems easy to see in the chart. You Sun is at 0 degrees Pisces, which is very close to Aquarius. You will feel the Aquarius by its close proximity. Your Mercury is also in Aquarius. Sun is in the 3rd house, which would add to that feeling. Mercury/3rd house shares some qualities with Aquarius - in that it is brainy, fast, electric.

Why do you have this chart? Well, in your past life - you suffered a great wound to who you are within relationship - on both a personal and social level 0 (South Node in Libra, 10th house). With Pluto conjunct SN, it was something horrific. You also have Uranus and Jupiter conjunct SN - and the Uranus there, tells me you were probably quite different - not your status quo person - but someone who didn´t fit in. With Jupiter there, there were influences that encouraged you to be that way - someone you loved - someone most likely in your immediate family. You were probably caught up in a family system that pit you against the world - us against them. It could be that you were caught up in a war-like atmosphere - where you had to take sides. Even so, there were family members who contributed to the difficulty, whatever it was.

If you grew up in a family where there are thin boundaries - or even enmeshment, then, the Mars and Neptune in Scorpio make sense. This was part of the problem - I believe - in the past life. You need all that Aries because you are learning to be more independent within your family system - to be your own person - but - as always, the healing of the South Node, usually takes a lifetime.

It´s possible that this lifetime is about not being pegged or labeled - so that you can begin anew. No doubt, you have that Taurus man because he offers you down to earth stability. I bet he complains, but I´d bet money that a part of him must have been attracted to your Aries impulsive, adventurous spirit as a balancing factor for what he lacks. Like you say, you are not like him. You do not have any personal or social planets in an earth sign - and no earth on your angles, if the birth time is correct. The closest you get to earth is Pluto in Virgo and Virgo close to the MC. It´s nice you have a Taurus man.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 9, 2021 at 23:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Sun and two inferior planet are close to maximum distance from each other which is good for a broad thinking mind!
April 9, 2021 at 14:29
(Pisces) Cind
0 degree is actually the purest energy of the sign, because after that each degree is linked to the signs.

I think in regards to you saying you don’t know who you are, you have just perfectly described yourself 😌 you have mutable signs in your top 3 same as me so when we’re around other people we change because we mirror back their energy.

Spend time on your own and do some journaling to help you figure out what it is you’re looking for. I think people like to put everyone in a box and have a specific personality but our souls grow each day and that’s why even our charts change.

Have a look at your progressed chart and see what energy you’re working with now 😁

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »