Marketing suggestions

April 8, 2021 at 20:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Marketing suggestions
A friend of mine asked me to help with marketing their business. Anybody have any good tips?? Or is anyone successful knowing the best ways to do it??

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 21:49
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » nutelina
I will look into some of those things you mentioned.... I want to help them succeed in their goals, and being a scorpio sun (driven and focused), and a leo moon (big ego???? Self confident??? Idk...) I feel confident in myself to achieve... ummmm... 🤔 my mercury is scorpio... my venus is capricorn I´m not sure about the other things you mentioned....
So yes, I plan on googling and reading books on marketing strategies... it´s just, i like learning also by interacting with others that can teach me... asking questions, etc... just reading reading reading can get to be old.... I need some mental bouncing off others and some communication to put some practice into play. (I love in action learning... sometimes anyways...) :1:
April 8, 2021 at 21:04
(Aries) nutelina » JessSezItSoftly
Well, do it like I do, marketing is about communication foremost, so 3rd house. Look at your transits so there it is. But I also see some squares, first is Pluto x Pluto, so you go and google some which are ringing a bell. North Node is your path, Venus is what you like.

I mean I could imagine why you´d like marketing with your Leo moon but it´s superficial. It further depends on whether you want to invest a lot of time into this project. If so look at your synastry with her, would it be about money? What is important to you to get out of this? What for her? Look at your composite to see how you would be one person.

And I´d wait for others to chip in and notice something else :3:
April 8, 2021 at 20:43
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » nutelina
Can you do it for me Nutelina??? I dont have enough knowledge about astrology to read charts...
:27:
April 8, 2021 at 20:40
(Aries) nutelina
Well, did you look at your synastry with her? Is your composite good at communication? Does it have some sales experience? :20:

Look at your charts, transits...

There´s something in your transits.. Hmm Venus square NN... Some planets in the 3rd but also Chiron...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »