How does the Retrograde Age of Sign we are in affect calculation?

April 8, 2021 at 19:55 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Atgclvlsscap
How does the Retrograde Age of Sign we are in affect calculation?
It´s said that we may be in the Age of Pisces or Aquarius -- that we are moving backwards from Aries to Pisces to Aquarius etc. Does it mean:
1. Our karma is taking us backwards, although ultimately taking us forward?
2. Should we reverse the direction of counting the houses and or signs, because the chart has also changed course since the time of first generation astrologists like the Earth´s magnetic field changes by 180 degrees?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2021 at 17:13
(Aquarius) Shain3777 » Shain3777
I was unable to find anything noteworthy on the internet. Sorry.
It is my understanding, from my personal research in other fields of study, that the world has been moving backwards through the signs since the last pole shift 12,900 years ago. We are in the process of another pole shift now. When it is done, our perspective will be corrected and the procession of the planet through the ages and the daily zodiac will once again be aligned...flowing in the same direction. The planet will continue to rotate as it does now, but north and south will be in opposite hemispheres, so our perspective of how the heavens move will change.

Then again, I might be getting things turned around in my head, so take this with a grain of salt.
April 17, 2021 at 21:49
(Aquarius) Shain3777
This is an interesting question. I will research it and reply with details of what I find.
April 13, 2021 at 09:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96: This is the argument of Siderealists versus Tropicalists! :7: :95:
The 2,160 years of the age of Pisces aren´t up yet, there is still a little window of overlap between Sidereal Zodiac and Tropical Zodiac!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »