This Girl Never Calls Me But Always Available When I Contact Her (16 Years) Why?

April 7, 2021 at 17:24 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) STPFan
This Girl Never Calls Me But Always Available When I Contact Her (16 Years) Why?
Is there a way to observe a natal chart? Composite chart? To find out the reason to this? Basically, the last 16 years or so... I will contact this girl out of the blue and she´s always eager, excited, and wanting to talk to me. She never delays me. She never has an excuse to not take my call. The issue is... she never calls me. She never contacts me first. She claims men should do the pursuing. But, I just know that she´s contacted other men directly and initially.

She has told me several times that she just enjoys it when I contact her. I sometimes say to myself does she have a fascination or want to be "mistress?" Because it´s just odd to me that she never calls me.

I´ve even told her lol will you please just call me and say hello. She says... I simply can´t do it. I can only describe her as attractive, introverted to a degree, sometimes shy, and also insecure. But, when we´re together she always tells me I can be myself and so "natural" in your presence. She said she doesn´t understand it.

The only thing I can think of is that she´s afraid of rejection from me? But, I don´t recall ever rejecting her. I´ve matched her intensity, vibe, feeling every single time. Maybe possibly she feels another woman is around me? And again... doesn´t want rejection? I don´t get it.

I can post her natal chart... my natal chart... and the composite chart if it helps? I don´t know what to look for. But, I´m intrigued to find out the reason to this.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 11, 2021 at 06:56
(Taurus) Dilanakia » STPFan
It’s because she has Pisces rising. They are not the initiators. Either capture them and never leave their bed for 2 years or don’t expect them to call you. It’s so annoying I personally don’t bother with Pisces dominant personalities.
April 10, 2021 at 21:04
(Aries) nutelina » STPFan
I would just worry more about those kids. How old are they?
April 10, 2021 at 18:50
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » STPFan
This is a crazy situation. Personally, I would avoid all of this.
You are emotional person, for you love is almost everything, but sometimes you lose balance between what is real and what is not, there is a lot of passion with that life path 8 combined with that soft side of the number 2 ( 268 is your code), in the middle is 6, you like fair play in everything, mostly on proffesional level and in conversation, 6 is Venus energy.

My advice for you is to make a list- what you want from a partner, try to find someone who will really be available for you.Maybe something like:
1. Maturity
2. Openness

3. Kindness
4.Honesty & Integrity
5.Respect & Independence
6.Empathy
7.Affection
8.Sense of Humor..

It is easy to see that she is already taken, she has her own life and family. She is not yours..
Still, I don´t like to judge, we all make mistakes..

I have a friend in a similar situation, I gave her the same advice. Find someone who will be there for you, if you settle for less you will never be truly happy. Sooner or later you will think that you are actually buying her love, who wants that? We are all unique and worthy, we all deserve to love and to be loved in return. Rise your standards and I am sure that you will find a good partner.

You have a tough year, this year is like a rolercoaster ( emotionaly for sure).
This is a year where your faith and trust will be tested and you’ll feel as though you want to retreat from the static of the outside world. You’ll feel more quiet, detached, and introspective than usual, so don’t let that surprise you.

It’s a year where you’re gathering data, collecting knowledge, and probing your own inner depths. Don’t push it—that can wait until next year when you start a three-year transition cycle. This is the year for a retreat, sabbatical, or just additional “alone” time.
Often people report that difficult and painful events happen to them during a 7 Personal Year. It has the potential to rival the 9 Personal Year in terms of facing challenges like loss, letting go, health issues, or other events that people typically find hard to handle. It’s a year to cultivate a balance between your intuition and your analytic mind..
My personal year is also 7, I understand all of this...

I Wish you all the best, I hope that you will find a right path and that you will be truly happy.
April 10, 2021 at 17:16
(Leo) SilverStar » goldenlion32
Oh yeah, Mars definitely has a big part in it. 100% agreed!
April 10, 2021 at 17:11
(Leo) SilverStar » STPFan
These convos are NOT appropriate to be having with someone who is married. If you understand she is married and you look at her as just a platonic friend why are you soo obsessed on focusing on why she doesn´t initiate first? SHE´S LEGALLY MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE. She shouldn´t focus on another man..You are a male and she is a female, whom both have some feelings for eachother. This is flirting with disaster. If you were a chick befriending a married woman it´s a bit different. Much easier to stay platonic. lol

You say you know for sure she´s 100% into you..and you know she´s married, so what is hard to figure out about her inconsistencies? Maybe she´s trying to do the right thing..

Despite her apparent lack of morals-or not..Afterall she´s not chasing you as YOU WANT HER TOO,

Nevermind her, you act like you´re the bigger one..WHY arn´t you getting this? Seems like to me, YOU have more then platonic feelings yourself. Esp If you´re contemplating what life would be with her on a long term day in and day out basis..Why do that with a married woman?

No offense, but you seem quite crazy yourself and inconsistent. :61:
April 10, 2021 at 07:48
(Leo) STPFan » SilverStar
I don´t believe I devalue her or degrade her. I call it like it is. 2 weeks ago she left her 3 children and moved away 600 miles. What she is really doing is "escaping" like she always does.... She´s self centered. And I was doing my best to get her back in reality. Does God tell someone to leave their children behind? Yes, I tore into her numerous times for doing that. You simply don´t leave your children behind under any circumstances. She is also legally married. But she claims due to "financial troubles" she hasn´t figured out a way to divorce her husband since 2015. But she figured out a way to leave her children behind? Makes no sense.

Yes, she has met numerous men since 2015... probably hoping for someone to "bail her out" of her troubles. I was unaware of all of this. I learned this during 2020. She told me her life was together. She had a strong bond with Jesus. She was in the "process" of the divorce. She tells the same "sob story" to every man... in which she told me in 2020. Unfortunately, she doesn´t understand reality. I don´t know what got into her? I was doing my best to prevent her from coming unglued.

I simply started a thread asking why someone doesn´t initiate to contact someone. Possibly this isn´t even astrology related? She might suffer from mental problems? I thought our closeness in our past years would wake her up? It didn´t work. Something told me to HELP HER... but I don´t know what else to do? I honestly... never felt the PULL to contact her in early 2020 like I did... We told each other to keep things platonic. She thanked me several times during February and March for being there for her. Then things changed in April... either she started feeling old vibes? Or whatever? She goes.. Do you love me? I said what? She goes I think you love me. You´ve known me for 16 years and you never told me. I said as a friend... yes I love you. (Maybe I shouldn´t of said that?) I didn´t want to hurt her. She goes I´ve always loved you since the first day I saw you. So again... the "young her" back in the day... yes I believe her. This new her?? And all of her lies and inconsistencies... I feel like she doesn´t know what love is anymore? Or how to love? Or this was a manipulation tactic? I don´t know?
April 10, 2021 at 07:09
(Leo) STPFan » nutelina
You are correct with this statement. I have like an instinct that goes off in me saying.... "Don´t commit with her." She shows a lot of signs as controlling me (if we lived together.) I honestly don´t mind if a woman wants to run the show and make the decisions. She better be good at it though... and she better produce the $$$ as well. But, if a woman is "all talk" no consistency... it´s not going to work. I will gladly take a back seat to a woman if she wants to lead. Just don´t screw it up.
April 9, 2021 at 18:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » SilverStar
I think the Mars kind of directs the relationship in some sense, since I can tell you when I´m in a relationship the way they take action does tend to influence the mood of what we´re going to do or not do. :61:
April 9, 2021 at 18:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » SilverStar
It´s the fake, phony facade having social media in and of itself has created. People are consumed with making things ´appear´ fantastic - instead of actually having that as a reality.

All for the "effect"..

Brings us back to astrology.... And makes me think of Rahu. All of that IS Rahu. World ran by illusions and fog. No one can see clearly... Or the truth.
April 9, 2021 at 18:26
(Leo) SilverStar » RohiniMoon
What´s hilarious is when they go on social media to bash their ex...then 2 weeks later ´makes up" and are all lovey dovey on the same social media platform.

Wait What..

It completely discredits themselves and makes them look..eh, not soo good. (is the nicest way I can put it.)
April 9, 2021 at 18:18
(Leo) SilverStar
Just like males, Females can put people into categories..Maybe she doesn´t see anything long term stable/serious with you-or feel your that way, so she´s not future oriented with you, she´s just in ´Fun mode"

But with someone else, she´s totally different.

Thus her contrasting personalities.

Astrologically, She could be operating from her rising sign one minute, moon the other, etc..and if the signs are very different from eachother, it makes the behavior change very pronounced and obvious.

Sometimes I´m like that...Quiet Scorpio rising, to open flirty confident Leo sun(When feeling comfortable and secure)..to impulsive Aries moon..etc..back to quiet but analyzing Scorpio, if triggered by the other person in some way(Making me feel less secure), The thing is, they may not even be aware of their own behaviors that triggered me feeling less secure..It may seem like it came from nowhere to them, but there is always a reason for some sudden change...

Sometimes to truly, comprehend others behavior, it requires honest self reflection...but that requires some humility in order to do that, but if your in the bash the female "she is crazy/superficial/immature mode"..you wont be able to get there. lol

As wildflower alluded to, you may just be looking for validation to make yourself feel better, for her apparent rejection?
April 9, 2021 at 18:01
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » SilverStar
Agreed. No offense to him or anything but - the old saying "you are the company you keep" rang in my head...
April 9, 2021 at 17:51
(Leo) SilverStar » STPFan
"How things turned into a "mental/intellectual" relationship is beyond me? And how I started getting feelings... that´s another story"

You talk sooo bad about her, that it makes me quite curious to hear YOUR story, cuz rightnow you look just as mental. :2: :61:
April 9, 2021 at 16:48
"Your romantic relationship can feel confusing when you attempt to nurture your romantic partner. You find they can be inspiring and illusive and mysteriously attractive but you have an underlying intuition that all is not quite the way it seems. You never feel certain of where you stand today, will stand tomorrow, or what intentions lie beneath their changeable surface, yet you feel a powerful spiritual connection. With the Moon person square the Neptune person, they feel emotionally sensitive to your moods and whims. they are so tuned in to your energies, including your imaginative and creative energies, that your partner may find it hard to distinguish where they stops and you begin. The spiritual takes precedence over the physical and you both will be challenged to accept and let things take their natural course. "

https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/…
April 9, 2021 at 14:37
I think she feels free with you. She wouldn´t if you would be together.
April 9, 2021 at 14:35
Thanks for your open answer. I didn´t mean it quite in that fashion, what I meant is that if your moon is in Aries you tend to resonate with people having a close angle to that, it can be Sun in Aries, then you would feel like looking up, like parent - child. If it would be Aries rising, you´d bond on an emotional level, you´d feel supported by the Aries rising person.

I think having it opposite like in your case makes it more exciting but for a real relationship, you´d miss that support I guess. But it is really up to you how you feel.

I remember I felt well with a girl with moon in Libra and Scorpio Sun but I wouldn´t have support nor she later. Still the attraction could last, opposites do attract.

In general I think Air is submissive to Fire.
April 9, 2021 at 06:01
(Leo) STPFan » powerofuniverse
It was very helpful! Thank you. That´s why I get so crossed up when analyzing her chart? I figured a Capricorn Moon would stabilize her a bit... like keep her grounded? She does off the wall things... with no particular pattern to anything. I scratch my head and say... How the heck could I live 24 hours a day with her? LOL I mean... it´s impossible.

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and say... ok... she´s damaged. She´s off track. I can help her. She needs help. When I try to help... she says your life is trash lol your life sucks... why would I take advice from you! That´s what her exact words are. I say... ok.. no problem. You don´t need any help. I get it.

I ask her simple questions... and apparently you can´t ask a Libra a simple question? lol No offense to any other female Libra´s out there... but I ask her... what are some of your goals in life? She doesn´t respond. Where would you like to be 6 months from now? She doesn´t respond. Do you think going to church every week will make you a better person? She doesn´t respond. I´ll ask her... you want to grab a drink with me? Yes! Do you want to go see a movie with me right now? Yes!!! I don´t understand it? If you ask her anything to do with a future timeline... she´s clueless. If you ask her to do anything at the present time... you get a Yes! lol What can I do? lol
April 9, 2021 at 05:51
(Leo) STPFan » nutelina
It´s interesting you mentioned this. I never even knew what a masochist was until I googled it.

I´m not into rough sex. I would describe myself as a sensual lover. I have been somewhat irked out during my younger years when a woman wanted me to be rougher with her? Like... choking her etc. But.... but.....

There was this one time that I was with her in 2020 during the Summer... we had an argument over something... it was really dumb. Probably pointless at the time... but it triggered something within me... we had sex and I was very rough with her... and it actually turned her on even more. I was demanding... and she obeyed. It was like we were acting out a skit that wasn´t even rehearsed.

The day after she asked me what got into you? I laughed and said I don´t know? She said... don´t change it. I liked it out of you.

I would say there´s something about me in which she wants to be submissive towards... I don´t know exactly what planets cause this?
April 9, 2021 at 05:35
(Leo) STPFan » Plamen
I appreciate the post and knowledge. I tend to feel... she comments and likes other men´s posts at FB for attention. She probably has 4,000 friends and really only 20 on her page she actually knows. lol Again, she use to never be like that. Shy, sweet, and innocent. Now... not so much. I guess life changes people.
April 9, 2021 at 05:30
(Leo) STPFan » nikkia
lol Um... if I started from 2005... we could make this into a Lifetime Movie lol
April 9, 2021 at 05:19
(Leo) STPFan » Cind
Thank you for the post. You talk about this "psychic message"... do you mean something like ESP? She tells me she thinks about me... but she never told me I´m sending you a message through thought. Or maybe she has but she won´t admit it to me?

There are times in which I feel something... but perhaps it´s just my own "wanting" or mental perception towards her? We have always been good friends in past years... yeah.. I´ll always look at her photo from the internet and say... I hope you are doing very well in my thoughts towards her. There was one instance in which we didn´t say one word to each other in 4 years... that was our longest span without saying anything.
April 9, 2021 at 05:02
(Leo) STPFan » wildfl❀wer
lol I didn´t mean to skip over anyone. lol I appreciated your input and post. I didn´t really know what to say at the time? She is a very complicated individual and literally her moods change every 3-4 hours. I´ve told her that several times. She tells me I´m crazy. lol

So yes... she does prefer her alone time. Then 3 hours later she prefers posting provocative photos on FB. Then 3 hours later she´s at the nearest church praying. lol You think I´m kidding? No... I´m not. Then... 3 hours later she´s having a few shots of Jack Daniels.

I told her... you do more things in one day... than people do in a month. lol And you have not only a split personality... it´s like a quadruple personality.

She has the potential to work hard and be something special.. but she takes EASY STREET. And unfortunately her children suffer as well... she´s not a good mom.

So, what did she want from me all of these years? I don´t know? A lover? A friend? A provider? Something drastically went wrong in her astro chart... her life... and I was trying to piece it back together for her. Yes, as only a friend. How things turned into a "mental/intellectual" relationship is beyond me? And how I started getting feelings... that´s another story.
April 9, 2021 at 04:49
(Leo) STPFan » Morena_Lu
You are correct. If she was vain in a way... past years... she never acted that way towards me. But in 2020.. she flirts a lot now... and stirs the pot. Maybe I never knew the real her? Maybe I have this vision of her in which she can do no wrong? Or maybe I believe she can be like the person she was before 7-10 years ago? It´s just an odd sequence what happened in 2020.

I´m also Libra rising. I try to make peace... call things down the middle... try to be fair with everyone. Maybe that´s not even a Libra rising sign trait? lol I said it anyways.

She is 33 years old. I´m 43 now.

We actually met when she was 15 and I was 25. She was a customer at a store I owned. When she was 16 she applied for a job and I hired her.
April 9, 2021 at 00:50
(Leo) SilverStar » wildfl❀wer
Hey now why sooo defensive?.. He´s probably contemplating your astrological replies..It could be a good thing u know. :2:
April 8, 2021 at 20:32
(Virgo) powerofuniverse
Well, I took a look at her birth chart :

Keywords for Libra Sun is : looking for harmonious relationships, romantic, artistic but also indecisive and slightly flirtatious.
Keywords for Capri Moon is : hard worker, stable but also ambitious/career-oriented and rigid

Her Libra Venus square her Moon : Ouch! She seems to have difficulty to find a balance between her deep emotional needs and her feelings, what she looks for in a relationship. Both just don´t get on well so it can be problematic in terms of relationships like not knowing or being sure of what she really wants so the person can tend to have many relationships and not necessarily feeling satisfied. She also has Sun square Moon so her emotions and her head don´t always manage to work together.

Venus sextile Saturn : Despite the previous square, she still has a serious way of seeing relationships : loyalty, responsible, ... Neptune square Sun too ... she can be very creative but a bit insecure, lack of self-confidence ...

She can appear charming and slightly shy with her Pisces ASC but if she still couldn´t work on her hard aspects enough and on her Aries North Node it seems like you´re trying to get her out of her comfort zone with your Moon conjunct to it + others aspects such as your Moon square her Neptune. I also noticed that people having Sun conjunct their South Node have more difficulty to reach their North Node, they seem a bit stuck in their past habits and as your Moon try to teach her about her North Node and remembering what I said before ... seems complex for her to "break the ice" and collaborate to reach her NN ...

I just analyzed the situation from an astrological point of view. Hope it was helpful.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »