my part in my relationships

April 7, 2021 at 08:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) an4iis
my part in my relationships
hi im relatively new here and my knowledge of astrology is somewhat minimal but i love learning about it. recently ive been realizing that i can give so much to the people i care about but then people do not return the same kind of consideration. or in my relationships i see patterns of me becoming a kind of emotional catalyst like people have a hard time relying or articulating their emotions until they see me as some sort of outlet or leave it to me to figure it out. i know my scorpio moon and cancer rising kind of connect to people emotionally but it gets tiring being seen as a therapist or a support system. at the same time caring for people is almost second nature for me but being too nice gets me in trouble. are there any other possible explanations for this? thank you to anyone who responds (: :122:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 01:18
(Taurus) an4iis » Jay Jay
thank you so much for replying! i feel like that does make a lot of sense of how i apply myself in my relationships, i guess its a learning process of how to implement and maintain boundaries but hopefully ill get easier with time. thank you also for putting your site i will look into it! :3:
April 8, 2021 at 01:15
(Taurus) an4iis » Cind
thank you for the reply (: yea i read something a while back that your love language is also what you lacked in your childhood so that can also come into play here. evaluating your chart to see past traumas and insecurities is so interesting, it really makes you look at things differently (:

When does my my moon go into my second house? does my chart show when or how i will meet someone? ive also met air signs in both social settings and the internet, does my chart show something that likely attracts them in a certain area/platform?

thank you so much for your input its very helpful and insightful! :1:
April 7, 2021 at 22:26
(Aries) Jay Jay
Well, you have a Cancer rising and Moon is your chart ruler. Cancer feels people´s energies very keenly - and generally, Cancer does like to nurture others - wants to understand and show compassion. Scorpio Moon is in the 5th house of self-identity - also someone people will naturally gravitate toward for understanding and counseling.

But, it is part of your past life wound. Your South Node in Capricorn, 7th suggesting that you may have had much responsibility for others and that you sacrificed your own feelings and dreams for the welfare of others. In this life, the goal is to give a lot more attention to yourself - to nurture yourself - to give time and s pace to your own needs.

You´ve got Pluto in the 6th house of service - so you are evolving the way you help others. In Sagittarius, it´s possible you were taught that it is good to give - if not in this life, then in the last one. Many people feel guilty if they say no to helping someone when they really would and should say No. Helping does have virtue and it feels good - but not when done at ones own expense. We should know when to say yes and when to say no.

Pluto in the 6th house, you may have a tendency to help at your expense and part of your evolution is to learn that its okay to say NO when you want to. You also have a Virgo IC - which means down deep inside - in your most private space - you want to help others. Chiron and Mars are also in Virgo´s natural 6th house - and Chiron is pointing to it being a bit of a problem - something to heal.

The good thing about Virgo is it is good at discernment - like analyzing why it is good to be able to say no - and making a discerning evaluation of it. It´s a matter of turning any Virgo - 6th energy into positives - so helping when you really want to - and saying no when you don´t is a good start. There may be other beliefs or attitudes that Pluto in Sag is asking you to reconsider and evaluate.

You actually stated your chart very well in your post! When saying NO when you want to - you will likely feel guilty. It´s something you have to accept for a while. It does go away in time.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 7, 2021 at 09:44
(Pisces) Cind » an4iis
Maybe there is a block from past traumas, when we give too much it stems from not being given love the way we wanted as children. Think about what you missed as a child, what didn´t your parents give to you and then once you figure it out, give it to yourself! That way you will give yourself that missing piece.

Yes I am surrounded by Aries as well haha. Yes setting boundaries is very important :)

In your progressed chart I see moon has gone into Leo 5 months ago in your 1st House so this next 10 month until it moves into your 2nd house would be best spent working on yourself & just maybe taking a step back from relationships. Once it goes into your 2nd house I am sure you will meet someone! House of Venus :12:

Also as you mentioned you attract a lot of Air placements as lovers. Your progressed Sun is in Gemini in 11th house conjunct Saturn which is your 7th house progressed ruler. Do you seem to meet them on the internet or in social settings like friend groups?
April 7, 2021 at 09:34
(Taurus) an4iis » Cind
thank you for your reply! its strange because i do feel that i have been deepening this feeling of self-love which has made me more assertive when people cross boundaries but theres still something that tends to make me do more than they do in ways, or consider them and go out of my way for them in ways they might not return. having boundaries and maintaining them can be hard at times/:

also i realized i am surrounded by so many aries, they do motivate me and bring out my confidence which is nice but i also attract air placements in love

thank you again for the reply i appreciate it! :6:
April 7, 2021 at 08:59
(Pisces) Cind
Hi!

I think it all comes down to self love. People are always our mirrors and they mirror back what we need to learn. I think with you having Sun in Taurus, you are very giving and want people to feel comfortable and with Moon & Rising in water you do go with emotions first. Your 12th House placements will also want to heal people as it is the Pisces House.

You should look at the people that surround you. Are they strong figures? I am a Pisces and all my family and friends are Fire signs. I used to be very shy and introverted but I have been given these people into my life to learn how not to be so timid and giving. Have more self love & actually put myself first.

I think if you are attracting people who do not give back to you, you should read self love book or listen to podcasts. At least that is what I do and I have been attracting people who are more loving and supportive into my life as I value my time more and energy & who I give to energetically.

Maybe observe the people in your life more and what they mirror back to you :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »