There is No profit in the cure...

April 6, 2021 at 19:04 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
There is No profit in the cure...
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Another brilliant video by my buddy, making amazing sense yet again..

Reason number 1 to stay as far away from the medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex as you can.

That´s some golden information he gave regarding cancer.

Also, reminds one of Mesmer´s story, they wanted nothing to do with him because his cures were centered around animal magnetism/medical astrology - phases of the moon + ones natal placements.. You can find yourself a cure.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2021 at 08:22
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » goldenlion32
"I agree. I believe people make themselves unhealthy."

----------

That is far too black and white + not true. There are a ton of external forces that can make a person unhealthy. What about huge factories that pollute the air that we breathe and poison the ocean? As a simple, basic example.
April 7, 2021 at 23:54
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
"Thats fresh squeezed oj :4:"

Hahaha now you´re speaking muh language!🍊🍊🍊
April 7, 2021 at 23:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
:37:

Thats fresh squeezed oj :4:
April 7, 2021 at 23:18
Oh yeah, I get ya, people are busy.. But maybe what I said will just be a friendly reminder... Your health is your greatest wealth, I know you already know that though :4:
April 7, 2021 at 23:03
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
Couldnt agree more. On all counts. Your pilosiphy and mine are very much alike on this subject. Ive done several fast and read several books on food and how bad conventional agriculture can be.

Tried getting into organic food and could feel the difference. Was a bit of a health fanatic at one time (not a bad phrase, really. Health should be a top priority)

But, its so hard to maintain. Specially for me. I depend on takeout for alot of my meals.

Fasting, yep. Done a good bit of that too. Youre explanation of how it works is dead on.

I would like to get into a healthy routine again, i just focus so much energy on work, food has become an afterthought. 😏
April 7, 2021 at 22:16
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Wolfmoon
well. That didn´t last. guess tptb took down marks video.

That was a great one... I doubt he took it down on his own, they have already censored him
April 7, 2021 at 22:14
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Video is either gone or they wont allow it to be played in my country
April 7, 2021 at 22:13
(Aries) Wolfmoon » fishscales
100% on the money as per usual.

Also to play off the title of the thread. There is no cure. Only profit.

You can´t cure something that doesn´t exist.

The only people who´re saying its real are those with power and the ability to profit off this whole thing.

I honestly didn´t think humanity was so beat down that they´d put up with this crap for a year. The ignorance of the herd is incredible.

All the more reason to become a hermit :1:
April 7, 2021 at 18:02
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
For me it says just don´t eat your own kind :2:

But so you don´t eat bread? No donut? Do you like sweet? Chocolate?

I love variety, anything I haven´t eaten for a long time, sea food, fish. I think in cold countries it is harder to eat well. I love soup though, the more veggies the better. But I don´t eat any legumes. No milk. Practically no bread. It´s tough. I´d love to eat everything, like pasta but I can´t eat if at all or not often.

Cheese! Who doesn´t like cheese? Well, a lot of us don´t, it seems if you don´t learn to eat it, you don´t like it, how does that work? :44:

That´s why the most rotten people on earth are the French :2:

(I like the French, Italian... great countries, food, people)
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2021 at 12:47
(Pisces) fishscales
In addition to the merciless profiteering, the problem with medicine today is that it focuses solely on the physical body, with no recognition of the subtle, invisible forces which animate it...

"We do not know because we are fooling away our time with outward and perishing things, and are asleep in regard to that which is real within ourself."

Paracelsus

I think that this thinking can be applied to natural, curative substances as well...such as plants...

It isn´t the physical body or corpse of the plant that cures, it is the soul of the plant...

We must learn how to appeal to it...
April 7, 2021 at 12:39
(Pisces) Cind » fishscales
Haha ye I knew what you meant, this world is mental :4:
April 7, 2021 at 12:36
(Pisces) fishscales » Cind
Yeah, didn´t know if "exotic" was quite the right word, but I couldn´t think of another one at the time...

I meant "exotic" in the more negative, or "bizarre" sense, but I think you got what I was saying... :4:
April 7, 2021 at 10:18
(Pisces) Cind » fishscales
Hahahaha this has made me laugh, exotic karma :61: so true, I had to look at your chart because I knew your mercury would be trining or sextiling mine haha :4:
April 7, 2021 at 05:25
Problem is, they have poisoned the agriculture. GMO - genetically modified bio engineered food is rampant in this world.

Nearly everyone is eating fake food that was never meant to be digested and ingested by human beings. It isn´t good and it isn´t safe. Nature intended for us for eat and survive off of real food for real human beings.

This is why I stress the point of eating organic only if you can. It´s too much of risk of your health to not in this day and age. It´s not about being pretentious as the mass Media would make it sound, it´s really about not-wanting-to-die-from-consuming-garbage-food. Another thing most people miss the mark on, is fasting. Fasting is one of the greatest ways to obtain and maximize your health. Something people in the East accustomed themselves too since birth and those in the West don´t see the point of. Fasting up to 12-24 hours is giving your digestive system and organs a much needed BREAK (of course you can and should drink water during the fast) to regain their composure to do the jobs they were meant to do at full capacity. . to cleanse your system and start over. It´s also great for mental clarity. When I would do 24 hour fasts, i would almost have a sense of natural euphoria - and I did have energy. Great for meditation. But, I digress....Think about the average American consumer - loading up on fast foods, day in and day out can you imagine what their guts looks like on the inside? I shudder to think.. those people need about 7 months worth of fasting and even then......

All that to say..... In Hippocrates time, yes he is on the money, in our time... Let thy organic pure food only be they medicine... :4:
April 7, 2021 at 02:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » LotusStar
"
Sadly agreed.. good video. "

Mark is on a roll lately. Quality videos trying to awaken the sleeping mass. He makes his points well and direct.

Currently in the process of watching this: https://m.youtube.com/watch/… If and when you have time check it out.

This doctor is a savior... And here you have pure evil trying to get rid of him. Unbelievable.
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2021 at 02:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
X1000
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 7, 2021 at 02:20
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
Golden words to live by in this dark age.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 7, 2021 at 01:38
(Virgo) LotusStar
There´s no money to be made by natural products because you can´t patent them, and there´s no money to be made by people who don´t buy drugs.

Sadly agreed.. good video.

Have heard many times about doctors getting assassinated for speaking out against big pharma or trying to go public with a cure that powers-that-be dont want them to... So even after these decades of money and research being pumped into supposed research, they cant seem to come up with a cure.
April 6, 2021 at 23:48
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
They do, and then the medical "experts" proceed to ply them with poisons...

If it´s not water, sunlight, and natural food...you don´t need it in your body.

Amazing that people think nature is so idiotic.

Over-intellectualism is the real disease here.
April 6, 2021 at 23:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I agree. I believe people make themselves unhealthy.
April 6, 2021 at 23:12
(Pisces) fishscales
It´s amazing to me that people think that God/nature did not provide everything we need to be healthy in the natural world.

As if the universe were so poorly designed...

Somehow we think we know better than nature...

Which is the root of a great many of our problems...

We have so many strange and exotic diseases because we live strange and exotic lifestyles...which leads to strange and exotic karma...which has got to manifest itself somehow...
April 6, 2021 at 20:53
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nutelina
MMS?
April 6, 2021 at 20:19
(Aries) nutelina
Did you hear about MMS? It helps against the Covaids, I tried it and it definitely had a profound effect.
April 6, 2021 at 19:34
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

How many of you heard about that?

Amazing what they keep for themselves.
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021