My problem with astrology!! Can anyone relate?

April 6, 2021 at 16:21 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) plutonian.goddess
My problem with astrology!! Can anyone relate?
I admire astrology and tarot. These tools are my best friends lol :79:, and learning about how I connect with the universe has healed me in so many ways.
The more I learn about tarot and astrology, the more I notice how prevalent the topics of love, relationship, sex and interhuman connections are.
I don´t have a problem with these topics at all, I actually welcome them and think they are important factors in our lives. And astrology and tarot are great tools to learn more about how they effect us.

BUT

It´s really discouraging for me because my perspective on love, sex, relationships, interhuman connections and social connections are different. I prefer to be alone, I love being single, and I try keeping social interactions to a bare minimum. I do at times desire more social interaction but I´ve found I´m at my best mentally when alone.
I struggle with life, as everyone does. I like to go to astrology/tarot to help me get a better perspective on my problems. Its hard to get insight that is relevant to me because I have removed a lot of what tarot/astrology is centered around from my life. Love, sex, and relationships topics don´t apply to me as strongly as they do to other people.
I´m aware that I isolate more then the average person. So it makes sense that there is less astrology and tarot content that I can relate to.
It makes me so sad that tarot/astrology are hyper-focused on things that don´t resonate. I feel like astrology and tarot mainly cater to those who want insight on their love lives and relationships.

I wish there were tarot/astrology resources that focus specifically on our bodies, minds, souls, individual journeys, and connection to the divine. I´d love to research astrology or get a tarot reading that avoids topics about love etc.
Maybe I´m not looking in the right places, I am yet to watch a video or read about astrology/tarot without someone mentioning love etc. So if you have any suggestions please leave a comment.

My intention for posting this was in hopes to find others who relate to me. Also I am really interested in seeing if other people have noticed this. I was thinking maybe there is a reasonable explanation as to why tarot and astrology are centered around love, relationships and sex but I think it might just be because astrology and tarot were originally created for very different reasons then what they are used for now. You know the term "sex sells". I think unfortunately the purpose of astrology and tarot have been altered for business purposes. Money is what this world runs on and advertising things like sex, love and relationships will typically bring in more money.
The negative stigma that surrounds the idea of being alone/single makes people believe that they have to be in a relationship to fulfill their life...which then results in people who are more willing to spend money, and turn to astrology/tarot and sometimes even psychic services to try and feel less alienated. I´m not sure if its a reasonable explanation but its a conclusion that makes sense to me...

I am always rambling haha, anyways thank you to those who took the time to read through this. I know its a lot but I´ve been longing to talk about this. I really wasn´t sure where else to discuss it. Leave a comment with your thoughts please! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2021 at 15:42
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » windinthetrees
"There is way too much unnecessary suffering and pain on this planet."

I totally agree and that cannot be normal at all. It is definitely some system error going on...

And Ceres was always confusing to me. So ignored by astrologers and so important on the other hand...
April 7, 2021 at 08:13
(Leo) tomdos
Thats an easy reply:

Both astrology and tarot are spiritual tools. Their sole purpose has been to help an individual with self-understanding, with spiritual and psychic growth.

Anything else is just a ballast, a superficial and unimportant layer of dirt that people have covered the true original purpose with. Job issues, relationships, love, sex, daily life decisions.. all these are just a profanation of the sacred tools. These forums are mostly full of it too, as any others.

Why? Its human nature. People desecrate everything they touch. Simply because the majority of human kind are still more animals than spiritual beings by nature. As such they simply want to amass and consume, consume, consume, scratching every little itch of discomfort along the way.

I believe that even ancient classical astrology with its focus on matters of the world and daily life and on predicting was already a huge downfall from the spiritual legacy of the lost premordial civilizations.

So, no, you are not weird. You simply do not settle for the hypocricy as it probably does not work for you anymore. Beware though, this is just a beginning. Searching for the essence means stripping everything off its fakeness. That inevitably leads to social loneliness as modern society is just an empty, fake mask. Yet if you persist, you will find a well of true life to draw a life-giving comfort from.
April 7, 2021 at 07:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Amaia_FR, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there,

I understand your point and your feelings. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people very much involved into getting predictions instead of trying to know themselves at a multiple and deeper level so finding astrologers or tarologists who focus their work on romantic, love or sex issues respond to the need of these persons. Maybe they first need to go through that process to fully understand that it doesn’t help that much in getting accountable for what is happening to them.
Everyone of us needs to be reassured so it is a way to be reassured in these areas that are important in the life of many people.

Since yourself, you prefer solitude, learning, introspection, maybe the humanistic astrology would fit better your personality and your needs so maybe here, you are invited to proceed to a selection that fits better your concerns and your needs.

You seem to be an idealist. As such, it’s perfectly understandable that your own vision of the world might create sometimes a kind of disillusionment so from what I see, you are just invited to follow your own path and to stick to your own values without paying that much attention to those parts of the business. We do not all pertain to the same generation nor to the same culture so you will always find people interested in knowing their future in terms of relationships, romance or sex. Why? Because it highly matters to them. If no one was interested by those topics, you wouldn’t find any astrologer nor tarologist focusing on them. It is a conjunction between supply and demand and in a way, it’s part of life. We are all different.
April 7, 2021 at 07:23
(Gemini) windinthetrees » Moon_Queen
"What IF Earth (pyramids) actually pushed Pluto away from his original position to the end of Solar system totally unintentionally by overfeeding him with energy throughout resonance."

That is an interesting theory. Sound and frequencies can be powerful. Something does seem to have gone wrong somewhere. There is way too much unnecessary suffering and pain on this planet.

I always put Ceres in a chart. It is not too far from my Ascendent, maybe that is why I am fond of Ceres. I never thought of what it might rule. Virgo does not sound much like the archtype of nurturing. Mine is in Capricorn 12th house.
April 7, 2021 at 06:27
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » wildfl❀wer
You´re welcome. :74:

I´m actually in the middle of that research (Ceres being the ruler of Libra) and so far the results are fascinating.
April 7, 2021 at 06:12
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Moon_Queen
“BTW Ceres in not the ruler of Virgo it is the ruler of Libra, since it is very strong in the charts of politicians.”

Wow, if it is it would make a sense for my INFJ analysis as I am Libra ASC and my Ceres conjunct Pluto sextile Uranus.
I will think about it, thank you so much for your thoughts
April 7, 2021 at 05:56
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » windinthetrees
I was reflecting on this topic for so long, long time and this is the only reasonable explanation I could come up with.

When you look at the Pluto, it is twice size of Ceres but also considered a dwarf planet.

Every Planet in our Solar system is in pair, when you look at the size and main characteristics: Mars-Mercury, Venus-Earth, Saturn-Jupiter and Uranus-Neptune.
Ceres is kicked out of astrology game for no valid reason and the Pluto, with the even less logic, since it is not orbiting around the Sun at all, is taken to be the Ruler of Scorpio.

When I made the perfect Solar system Model (applying 1.62 ratio) the spot between Ceres and Jupiter was empty whit a so little asteroids.

Semi-major axis of Pluto and that orbit between Ceres and Jupiter is almost exactly 10 time.

Now, getting back to atom model. For electrons, to be pushed up to higher potential orbit, you need to give them enough energy.

When you treat something with the resonance frequency, you are giving it energy.

Pyramids are elevating Earth frequency from 7.3 to 28000 and more and then sending it to electromagnets cover around the Earth.

What IF Earth (pyramids) actually pushed Pluto away from his original position to the end of Solar system totally unintentionally by overfeeding him with energy throughout resonance.

What if we actually broke Universe and now there is no way to fix this....

BTW Ceres in not the ruler of Virgo it is the ruler of Libra, since it is very strong in the charts of politicians.

April 7, 2021 at 05:32
(Gemini) windinthetrees » Moon_Queen
I have been wanting to complain about my generation, the Pluto in Leo people, for a long time. You have given me a chance.

"Pluto was in Leo for about 15 years, constantly producing People that had dominant love and passion for their Ego and have natural feeling that they all should be kings of this reality (not all of course, but majority). Their abillity to deeply connect with others was based on level of admiration they receive. So they simply made that paradigma that sex is fun, love is measured by the level of admiration you receive and so on..."

I would say about half of people I´ve know (Pluto in Leo) are as you describe. Maybe even a little bit more. They get worse as they age. This is terrifying. Unless they are creative, have hobbies, etc. they take this out on other people... they think they own you. I have gotten along better with people older with Pluto in Cancer.

There have been some remarkable people born with Pluto in Leo. I wonder why Pluto thought it needed to be in Leo that long. I never heard that Plutos original place was between Ceres and Jupiter. Who knows what our solar system looked like way long ago.
April 7, 2021 at 00:17
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Because as someone said in the past... Sex sells. It s mass media brainwashing.
April 6, 2021 at 22:13
(Aquarius) nikkia
Plutonian.goddess, I wonder if you were to go professional, how would you market your wisdom and services away from the ´sex sells´ trap? How would you advertise to draw the more independent types your way, avoiding the classic ´when will I find a mate?´ type personalities seeking answers to remedy their aloneness?

Can you think of ways to appeal to people who might feel alienated by the romantic longings of others and provide a sense of belonging that welcomes the non-romance seekers under your umbrella?

I think erasing the negative stigma that surrounds being single is a great cause. The world needs to change its ideas that not everyone is miserable without a partner and fulfulling lives can be and are obtained without one. Everyday. Every SINGLE day.
April 6, 2021 at 19:35
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
It is all about Pluto.
Pluto is not on his original place.
Pluton original place is between Ceres and Jupiter and it should orbit the Sun every 7-8 years and not 248.

I´m saying this from various reasons and I find this anomaly detrimental for huamnity.

Why?

Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio. Scorpio rules deep connections, love, passion and sex, as a preparation for Social integration (Sag) troughout unconditionsl trust between Humans.
If we have a hyperproduction of Humans with the Pluto in one specific sign, they, as a mass, have a potential to create certain paradigm related to the Scorpio field (love, connection, sex).
For example, Pluto was in Leo for about 15 years, constantly producin People that had dominant love and passion for their Ego and have natural feeling that they all should be kings of this reality (not all of course, but majority). Their abillity to deeply connect with others was based on level of admiration they receive. So they simply made that paradigma that sex is fun, love is mesured by the level of admiration you receive and so on...

This is cool and helthy if you have this kind of People to be born in 1/12 of 8 years since they would not have the potential to make there unwriten rules and you´ll have a diversity but if one and the same kind continuento be produced we are constantly at the edge of extermination when one paradigma has to be replaced by the other one...

So no one is to blame. Univers is broken...
April 6, 2021 at 19:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Babylonians counted :160:, :159:, & :199: As planets one, two, & three; They are the impersonal transformational planets. Knowing Gypsies who see Astrology as the "competing divination system" it is clear that even though it sometimes describes the whole world it really is not for everybody!
April 6, 2021 at 18:28
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have recently been learning about evolutionary astrology, it might be an area worth exploring for you. It is more centered on soul´s evolution, life and karmic lessons, soul growth. It implies some belief in past lives but it is not focused on that.

A lot of people on youtubers and such focus on love, because it is a source of great happiness and pain for a lot of people, so a lot of interest. Also, it´s one of the easier things to spot... ´your Venus is aspecting their Mars so that means there´s chemistry´, but reading a whole chart and going deeper is a much more complex thing. Not sure many can really do it, and do it justice. And even if they can, it´s certainly not through snippets on a youtube video.
April 6, 2021 at 18:19
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Morena_Lu
Oh yes, I am reading a book, it says you can pay whoever (user) you think share valuable information and deserves it, kind of nice idea for forums.
April 6, 2021 at 18:07
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » plutonian.goddess
It is your numerology code, you are life path 4. 4 is in correlation with :157:

Day + month= first number
Generation number=second number
First + second= third number of your code

The highest form of wisdom is to be simple ..
Not sure how simple I can be...

I think that astrology can be business like everything else..Some people are using it to gain money, power, followers.. Some people invest their time and knowledge, I think they deserve to be paid.. Some people do it for free, they probably have another job or they could not survive, we all need money ..it is reality. You don´t need to pay for a reading or to watch it on yt, we all have free will. Some people just need to hear some nice words.. mostly people are lonely, they all seek love and compassion, that is a reason why there is so much of it everywhere. We are all different, you need to see whole picture if you want to understand it.
April 6, 2021 at 18:06
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
I’ve noticed that with one Tarot reader who is amazingly accurate, it is mainly about relationships. Since I like her accuracy, I am translating her language like when it is Two of Cups meaning Lovers it can be a balance within yourself, so on. With astrology, it is easier, I feel like home within astrology field especially when you can rely on own independent thinking and interpretations.
April 6, 2021 at 17:58
(Cancer) plutonian.goddess » SageSnuggins
Right, I´ve noticed that as well. There are some people who are putting out more "practical" information, and then there are others who like you said consciously or subconsciously pander to people who just to hear something that will make them feel better.
April 6, 2021 at 17:46
(Cancer) plutonian.goddess » Morena_Lu
I love your perspective on this, and agree with you! I figured it was more of a personal thing.
What is a 134 code? Never heard of that before.
I agree we all come here to learn how to love, grow, and heal, and using these tools is a great way to do that!
Also just to clarify:
When I used the word love in this post I was referring to romantic relationships, dating, and sex. And how business offer psychic or spiritual services that exclusively cater to those topics just to bring in more money. That´s one of the points I was trying to get at, I´m sure that everyone´s exposure to these business is different, in the area I live in there are a lot of psychics that solely advertise "love spells" or "meet your soul mate". Its not just businesses in my area, its also people on YouTube who do tarot readings with titles like "Scorpio tarot for the week of...YOU need to see this!" and then the majority of the reading is about a relationship. I just wanted to express that frustration in hopes other people can relate.

But yes I like the way you see things, you seem like a very simple person...I admire that. :) I have a very active mind & I tend to overthink things, so reading comments like this is refreshing. Thank you for sharing! :79:
April 6, 2021 at 17:25
(Taurus) SageSnuggins
I dont feel able to talk about tarot but as for astrology all the astrologers i return to on youtube time and time again barely mention money or love or if they do mention love its a higher type as for the other type of astrologers i think they are consciously or subconsciously pandering to people who want a here and now pink and fluffy feeling while they get likes subs attention and maybe money whether authentically gained is another matter
April 6, 2021 at 17:17
(Cancer) plutonian.goddess » nikkia
Yeah its really unfortunate. And no worries, I´m just glad you were able to take the time you had and share this with me! Thank you. :)
April 6, 2021 at 17:09
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I think that it is more about you. You are 134 code, :157: way of living, more like a hermit..You like to be alone and to be left alone, you see life as a journey where you don´t really need a partner to be happy, that is totally ok. We should be happy with ourselves. I think that we all come here to learn how to love and how to become love, we come here to learn and grow, to heal others..
It is all about energy, how we use it. If you use astrology/ tarot/ numerology to understand life, your purpose here or to help someone- I think that you are doing just fine. :3:

You have a lesson to learn to be in front of others,leader, someone who is about structure and discipline.. It is not a lifetime where you will be much about love and relationships..and that is totally ok. :27:
April 6, 2021 at 17:04
(Aquarius) nikkia
Yes, I can relate to what you are saying. I don´t have time right now to write a full reply, but I agree with about ´sex sells´ and catering to that common denominator lowers the bar of learning about oneself and developing past base desire and social conditioning.

Taking advantage of peoples´ insecurities to make money is nothing new.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »