Quintiles and Biquintiles

April 6, 2021 at 11:11 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Dumpster Junk
Quintiles and Biquintiles
I have a total of 7 quintiles and 5 biquintiles in my chart, and for the life of me, I can´t identify where in my life these aspects are playing out. I keep reading that they are supposed to "creative" aspects, but I don´t necessarily feel creative at all. Anyone have an opinion on how these 5th harmonic aspects are to show up in your life?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2021 at 23:31
(Aries) Jay Jay » Dumpster Junk
Unfortunately, I put together a list of aspect meanings I´ve gathered over the years from a variety of sources - I just did it for myself when I was learning astrology. I made that graphic myself too. I no longer know exactly where I got these meanings. I´m revising my lists for a class I´m teaching. If you want the revised list, PM me your email and I´ll send you a copy when I´m done.
April 7, 2021 at 23:19
(Capricorn) Dumpster Junk » Jay Jay
Would you happen to have a source to these interpretations you provided here? I would like to see if there are any addition interpretations of minor aspects. Thank you kindly
April 7, 2021 at 23:17
(Capricorn) Dumpster Junk » Jay Jay
Thank you for your insights on the matter. I appreciate the information as well.
April 7, 2021 at 23:09
(Aries) Jay Jay
Personally, I´ve had a couple of special experiences where transits made bi-quintiles to natal planets - and they were spiritual experiences. I think these are very subtle energies! I´ve been told that not everyone can take advantage of them. Perhaps, because the energies are subtle, we simply don´t notice when we are taking advantage of them.

I have some quintiles and biquintiles in my chart too - not as many as you - but still, I find it difficult to identify them. Doesn´t mean nothing is happening.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 7, 2021 at 22:58
(Aries) Jay Jay
Here is a somewhat academic treatment of the 5th harmonic with a picture of the beautiful pattern they make.

5th Harmonic
Quintile 72˚
Associated with Air/Earth - Mutable/Cardinal
Gemini/Capricorn - Mercury/Saturn - 3rd/10th
General Meaning: elevates deeper understanding
Waxing: Source of inspiration, new thoughts/awareness
Waning: Accelerated growth

Bi-Quintile 144˚
Associated with Fire/Water - Fixed/Fixed
Leo/Scorpio - Sun/Mars/Pluto – 5th/8th
Spiral Seashells
General Exceptional creative abilities linked with deep inner resources; highly developed spiritual connection; urge to rise above the personality to embrace the soul; freedom; exploration; adventure, restlessness, change; variety
Waxing Opening up to possibility; faith; urges to grow and change
Waning New experiences that deepen inner awareness

These aspects are not too easy to spot at a glance as they do not correspond in degrees. The signs are often in the same modality for the Quintile, and the bi-quintile usually in signs that would be quincunx. These more obscure aspects have been associated with creative energy and talent. They can indicate energy of a “specialized” nature that must be developed and aimed into creative directions. They can bring together needs and drives that may not harmonize initially. Acknowledging the divergent needs of the planets involved is the first step to integration.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »