Unfortunate part

April 3, 2021 at 16:04 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel
Unfortunate part
good!
I come with a question referring to the "unfortunate part". I have it in conjunction with midheaven and it makes a sextile with saturn in my house 1. I have been associating it with the obstacles that are presented to me in achieving goals. What can you tell me about this "unfortunate part". are there possibilities to reduce its negative effects on the natal chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2021 at 20:12
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » RuthJezabel
Glad it was helpful.
April 3, 2021 at 19:46
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » JayJayAstrology
Excellent explanation, it helped me a lot to understand it from the side that you expose it, since it does not exclaim my doubt about the "part of misfortune" but if the question referred to what you exposed. Infinite thanks
April 3, 2021 at 19:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Honestly, I don´t believe in the lot of misfortune - and even the lot of fortune doesn´t always mean anything fortunate will happen. It comes from very old astrology, when people looked to astrology for fate, destiny - THIS means that something bad will come or THAT means something good will come. Today, we believe we have a choice in how to respond to astrological influences. Even if we naturally respond negatively to something, we can work on it.

With your South Node conjunct MC, your big wound is in the social sphere - in your position in life - your reputation - you ability to be effective in a career or social role. But there are gifts we all bring in through the South Node too - so it isn´t all about a wound.

The remedy is the North Node. In your case, because South Node is Virgo - you may be overly perfectionistic. You may be very anxious or fearful about getting it "right" or you may experience self-doubt in your abilities. You may be overly critical of yourself and/or others. Perhaps your standards are impossibly high. Because Mercury is conjunct Moon in Aquarius, 2nd house, your self-concept or self-value is probably intertwined with the social role or career. And you´re probably quite unique or different in some way. You might be extra smart and think of yourself that way. If so, perhaps you tend to judge others by the same standards you judge yourself.

The North Node in Pisces, 4th house - is about being able to let go of being perfect, worrying about how others see you or setting standards that are too high. Virgo is usually under a lot of pressure to perform services for others - to be of use to others - while Pisces is not of this world - is released from these pressures. You want to balance your tendency to have such high standards and perfectionist pressures with letting go - releasing - relaxing - not caring so much about getting it right - knowing when its good enough - accepting that you aren´t perfect and that no one is perfect - and that everyone lives according to different standards and measurements. Not everyone has the same life goals or reasons for being here in this world. Pisces is about the peaceful connection with one´s soul and not about service to others in the world.

This is not a complete reading, but I´ve tried to address your question in a helpful way.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
April 3, 2021 at 18:52
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » OS*
of course that´s what I meant. Thanks anyway for your contribution
April 3, 2021 at 18:49
(Scorpio) OS* » RuthJezabel
You are correct. There´s many Arabic parts in astrology very few still use today. Lot of misfortune is one of them. Im sorry, I wish I could give you more information. There’s little online and I have only one book about this, Im not experience enough to give sought advice.
April 3, 2021 at 18:43
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » goldenlion32
of course I speak of that. of the fortune part and the "no" fortune part
April 3, 2021 at 18:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » RuthJezabel
You will have to translate it and see if this is what you´re talking about?

https://www.free-horoscope.com/astr…

Yours

https://astrolibrary.org/interpreta…
April 3, 2021 at 18:41
my letter is nocturnal therefore the calculation to get part of the fortune is inverse. is that so? Or am I wrong?
April 3, 2021 at 18:37
I´m talking about the "misfortune part." from what I understand is that there is the "fortune part" and the "misfortune part". I don´t know how to translate it into English
April 3, 2021 at 18:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » RuthJezabel
Are you talking about Part of Fortune. Unfortunate Part might be confusing us. We all have an unfortunate part of life time to time. You have the Part of Fortune in Sagittarius in the 12th and North Node Pisces in the 3rd. Lilith in Virgo in the 10th with the South Node Virgo in the 9th house.
April 3, 2021 at 18:30
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel » Rosincvist
Hi there! I do not understand the question. This is how I have the south node in conjunction with the midheaven and the unfortunate part. What can you tell me about it? Thanks for the input
April 3, 2021 at 18:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Are you demoting the nodes to Lot status? :63: :43: :41: :24: :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »