Can you help me with some aspects & positions of my natal chart

April 2, 2021 at 16:04 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) 0aquari
Can you help me with some aspects & positions of my natal chart
Hi, i have some struggles about reading my chart, even tho i can understand some placements and aspects (like venus in gemini in 4th house, moon in virgo in 8th house etc) i cant combine them as a whole. Most frustrating part about that is; i can read other peoples chart, i mean i usually dont have much of difficulities like this when i try to read someone elses natal, im not saying that im a professional astrologer and excelently read every other chart but i can say something better than reading mine. I think i cant stay objective as i would like to stay when i try to interprate it.

The hardest part of my chart to read to me is saturn-neptune-mercury aspects and venus-pluto-moon aspects with their positions. And id appreciate if you wanna add anything
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist » 0aquari
You could possible bend reality with force of discipline!
April 8, 2021 at 21:06
(Cancer) 0aquari » Rosincvist
painting is not my thing but i love literature, but maybe we can replace painting with music??
April 8, 2021 at 21:04
(Cancer) 0aquari » rosewater
thank you so much!! :75:
April 8, 2021 at 21:04
(Cancer) 0aquari » bad1angel
the only part i cant agree with you is parental relationships and even tho i had spoiled materially in my childhood, my parents were really absent and it became very toxic when i grow up... its probably because of the pluto-venus contact
April 6, 2021 at 01:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There is Literature and some Painting.
I changed everything around with extended settings, improves slightly! :44:
April 5, 2021 at 21:08
(Virgo) rosewater
you have a very beautiful chart! i don´t know much either, just wanted to mention this.
April 5, 2021 at 18:23
(Sagittarius) bad1angel
I also have venus in the 4th house, from what I heard we need a partner who is tender, romantic. People with this position love their family home, they have good taste in the interior, they are a bit at home, they have good contacts with their parents. I also read that people with venus on the horoscopic axes (1 house, 4 house, 10 house, 7 house) - are very beautiful, I will also add that as a child I was very spoiled, I was the apple of my father´s eye, I come from a rich loving family, at is the same for you?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »