The Parallax Moon (cutting-edge astrology)

April 1, 2021 at 14:28 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer
The Parallax Moon (cutting-edge astrology)
This information is mostly useful for those to whom 1-degree shift of the Moon decides anything

E.g. I am between the Balsamic and New Moon phase and I have people with the Moon on the cusp, though, they might be feeling both signs.

It is important for Solar Arc predictions because 1-degree shift is about 1 year in predictions, also it is several hours difference in lunar return charts (which I never used, maybe someone does), difference in Sabian Symbols

https://www.forrestastrology.com/bl…

Main points (copy-pasted):

The positions of the Sun, Moon, and planets as they are dished up in most modern astrological computer programs are actually the positions as they would be seen from the center of the Earth. The Sun and planets are far enough away that this mathematically-convenient illusion creates no real issues. But the Moon is relatively close to Earth, so parallax generates a noticeable difference.

If this sounds obscure and technical, let me say it more directly. With parallax, we are talking about where the Moon actually appeared to be in the sky when you were born.

For example, a person might be looking at the rising Moon from New Zealand, while at the same moment someone in Spain is watching the Moon set. It can happen that way because those two countries are located at each others’ antipodes – opposite sides of the Earth. Moonrise for one is approximately Moonset for the other. But each one will see the Moon from a slightly different perspective.

Another way to say it is that Spain and New Zealand have an 8000 mile baseline between them, running straight through the center of the Earth. And with the Moon only about 240,000 miles away, that baseline is long enough to produce a noticeable parallax view.

Max shift is one degree.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 09:31
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Rosincvist
:D

Thanks for pulling down to the earth 🌏
June 10, 2021 at 09:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist » wildfl❀wer
:64: If it were `too far´ outabounds!, there wouldn´t even be a Solar Eclipse! :116:
June 10, 2021 at 08:29
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Rosincvist
Not today :4:
Moon just went out-of-bounds during the eclipse
https://www.forrestastrology.com/bl…

I am an amusement park!

oob Moon eclipse on oob Mars and oob Venus ruling chart currently on Mc
June 10, 2021 at 06:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:78: It would help if Astro-Physics´ students went to an amusement park in order to estimate parallaxes in motion! :64:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »