WHAT´S GOING ON!? (PLEASE HURRY)

April 1, 2021 at 07:50 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
WHAT´S GOING ON!? (PLEASE HURRY)
I can´t quite figure it out since the Zodiac system changed. I´ve always wanted the constellation Ophiuchus added. But now I can´t figure out my chart.

My BFF is now a Snake! :39: This is scarier than Scorpio!!! :122: :122:

It´s not good that astrology has experienced such a big change in one day. Now I´ll have to learn everything from the beginning and erase the entire past. :42: Also, does Chiron get stronger because he is the ruler of the sign of the Ophiuchus? (My Chiron in Ophiuchus)

PLEASE HELP ME!

I don´t want to be a Taurus! Isn´t there a ritual to change your horoscope? :39: :39:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 2, 2021 at 09:14
(Taurus) nutelina
LOL, your post was standing out but I thought it´s another crazy teen asking for help :61:
April 2, 2021 at 05:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I knew it was an April Fools joke from the beginning!!

:5: Ha,Ha Ha!!
April 1, 2021 at 14:44
(Gemini) UgurCan » Lukeradle
Maybe it is. There´s also the fact that all we know is a lie ahah. An unequal system sounds more realistic for some reason than an equal system. Completely psychological, I think.
April 1, 2021 at 14:17
(Virgo) astreo » UgurCan
0h, how interesting, I did not know, thanks for sharing.
April 1, 2021 at 14:15
(Virgo) astreo » UgurCan
HAHAHA
I fell. :4:
April 1, 2021 at 13:42
(Gemini) UgurCan » astreo
Actually, it´s just an April 1st joke. But sure, why not? :4:

Ophiuchus, a horoscope that was not accepted despite being in the Zodiac for many years

Its structure is a mixture of Mars and Chiron. They need trust, like Scorpions, but they´re lazy. He doesn´t like to do things directly, he does things indirectly. He´s ambitious, but he can´t use his hard work because of his laziness. He must motivate himself. They like to be put into things that are done. Get what´s ready!

If the Ophiuchus were a horoscope. It would be exactly like this. But it does not count as a horoscope and is viewed as a constellation between Scorpio and Sagittarius.

Maybe new things will come out in the future and come into our lives. But when he enters, it will be irregular, as it will not completely divide the Zodiac, which is obvious.
April 1, 2021 at 13:12
(Virgo) astreo
Do you identify with your ascendant in Virgo?
April 1, 2021 at 13:07
(Virgo) astreo
I have ascendant in Ophiuchus HAHAHAHA
Well, I could not feel identified with what came out, if I feel that I have Leonine energy, for my Venus in Leo, but I do not consider having the sun and mercury in that sign.

In this one I get the moon in Taurus, I do not feel I have the stability of a Moon in Taurus, if I have Taurine characteristics for my Saturn and Jupiter, but it is more than being materealistic and I want to acquire many things, I definitely stay with my moon in Gemini , is a sign that I have always gotten along with.

I´ve always felt that I have energy of an Aries, but all I have is my IC, and in this I have Saturn and Jupiter.

So Chiron is the ruler of Ophiuchus?
I don´t believe in that much, but I always have an open mind to see possibilities haha.

Sounds interesting.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »