North Node

April 1, 2021 at 06:26 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) NSM
North Node
Hi team

I was listening an astrologer last night with regard to NN and our goal in life etc

She was saying that if the ruler of the NN is making good aspects in our birth chart it means that we will finally achieve that.

My question is which ruler?? The traditional one or the modern one?
Since my NN is in Aquarius will we choose Saturn or Uranus?
I am Greek so I guess I go with the traditional which suits me ..... xaxaxax

your lights pls
thanks
NSM

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2021 at 18:26
(Capricorn) RuthJezabel
Hi there! from my point of view I would use the classic rulers since transaturninos are generational and not personal. I, for example, have NN in Pisces, I look at Jupiter and Neptune just to complement the data ...
April 1, 2021 at 18:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn and Uranus are both the ruler. Although, some say just Uranus. In my experience Saturn in Aquarius is a bit rougher then Uranus in Aquarius and Neptune in Aquarius. I´ve been through most of those transits, but Pluto. Ha ha! All different life lessons with all of them when it comes to the North Node Aquarius.

I would say Saturn has more effect when actually is in Saturn in Aquarius where there might more restrictions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in place. Although, it´s time, so it tells you whether you mastered what you were meant to learn the past 29 years for myself, or 12 years for others who may have only been alive since Jupiter in Aquarius. You have different cycles for different age groups.

Some are hitting their 2nd Saturn in Aquarius Returns.

Uranus in Aquarius was more sporadic events, twists, turns, in life and innovation, technology progressed, you just have to look what happen there.

Neptune in Aquarius was kind of wearing the mask, acting the part, the false self, the lies, deception, hidden matters of humanity. Perhaps what we took at face value, might be coming out now in Saturn in Aquarius. What we overlooked. What we didn´t notice. What we learned from experiments maybe. Also kind of where video games were hot! Different playgrounds, etc. Anime, Cosplay, Avatars, Japanese Card Games etc. Harry Potter.

So each planet brings certain things into your experience. For example: In Neptune in Aquarius I didn´t know some of the Anime and Video games had a lot of Eastern Philosophy. Even though the Millennial´s were constantly watching the anime, the cartoons, the music, the video games. I come from the U.S., so I didn´t really focus on what I know now after my 2nd Nodal in Aquarius Return.
April 1, 2021 at 17:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Modern Astrology accepts :199: & Deutsch :158: as at least a co-ruler in Saturn´s day rulership of :181:
Both are in Venus related signs so Venus is powerful in your chart!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »