Anyone experience Pluto transit conjunct moon and have anything good come of it?

March 30, 2021 at 14:37 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
Anyone experience Pluto transit conjunct moon and have anything good come of it?
I am having a hard time. The same EXACT frustrating torturing thing keeps reoccurring for the last 5 years. Has anyone gotten through this pluto conjunct moon transit with anything positive on the other end. It is killing my spirit. Not sure, maybe my lesson is "perfect is the enemy of good". Does anyone have an experience with the transit to recount? You would think I would be used to this pluto conjunct all my personal planets - this is the last pluto conjunction transit for me and it is a tough one.... Any advice?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 15, 2021 at 13:26
(Aries) ASTROTAP
I think we may share the same moon @26 degrees? I finished my first bout from this transit from Feb - June 2021 and I have another two hits from Jan - Feb and Aug - Dec 2022!

It was an emotional roller coaster, I was a wreck of a human being. I was dealing with past trauma, power struggles and issues within my relationship with my partner. Once Pluto left my moon in June everything seemed to calm down to a controllable manner yet I’m dreading the next hit!

I struggled to sleep during this transit too, whereas usually I don’t have issues sleeping. Would love to hear how you are doing now! Follow me on insta @astro.tap
April 1, 2021 at 14:19
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RA_
Dear RA, Thank you for your wise and thoughtful words. "Bahala na" is a wonderful concept and something I have lived my whole life by - as determined to overcome challenging situations (which is where I refer to the happy-go-lucky attitude - as luck has nothing to do with it but instead using optimism and hope to overcome challenges), but oddly this transit has switched me to a fatalist. I guess this feeling at this point has to do with age - with life regrets that cannot be fixed. In younger years you feel you have a lot of time to sort things out so one can stay inherently more optimistic. Perhaps this is just age, not Pluto - who will ever know. However, this thing, this same thing that keeps repeating year after year and keeping the status quo against my will, that can´t be happenstance, it has to be in the stars. Your words of course are very valuable to me and have indeed put a smile on my face to know lovely soles such as yourself seek to offer a helping hand to others in a confusing time. My heartfelt thank you....

A Happy April to you too! I hear April may bring us Sags some luck...fingers crossed....sometimes luck is just what the doctor ordered.
April 1, 2021 at 14:11
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » Leohh
Greetings Leohh, Apologies, I somehow skipped your reply and kind offer...

I am of course eager to figure a way to "get out" of this loop! I would try any which way. I am not familiar with Gayatri mantra or Mayan astrology. You are the expert in these, tell me what you know and think! It would not only be interesting to learn but worth a try to get out of this forever repeating loop which is killing my spirit ... :74:
April 1, 2021 at 14:04
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » (dragonfly)
Thank you so much Waszka for your supportive words. It is nice to hear from a fellow soul where Pluto has transited EVERY single personal planet. I am used to blockages as I have them galore to my sun, but wow, this Pluto - he has decided to throw me into some sort of ´groundhogs day´ (referring to a 1990s movie where things reoccur over and over again). I guess that is his way of reinventing my spirit until I get it right. My thoughts are mostly extreme frustration and pessimism over the chance of anything moving forward, rather than dark thoughts. I thank you dearly for taking the time to leave your helpful words of encouragement... :17: :74: :68:
April 1, 2021 at 08:16
(Sagittarius) RA_ » MagentaP
Hi Ma´am, I can´t really give you the right words to help you because I do lack life experiences as well. But as a fellow Sagittarius that has awakened that relying too much on being so happy go lucky has its flaws. We only notice the effects of our actions once it settled in or once time passes. Luck maybe on our side for sometime, when we realized the side effect of it we can´t help but to feel guilty. Because we find we don´t deserve it. We can do something about this by figuring out the cause and try to find answers. We can always find redemption and seek refuge.

When I was in high school I used to wear a smile a lot. Something happened then that I changed myself. I do miss my old self the happy go lucky me. I think that´s part of growth we do change in time. The people we encounter the events that happened the current state of our life do influence us to lose a part of ourselves. But that´s alright.

We do have a word here in Philippines;

"Bahala na"

is a socio-cultural value in the Philippines as well as a phrasing in Filipino language that is either said as an expression of a fatalistic attitude towards life or as a determined one in a challenging situation where things are risky and uncertain. It can be translated to mean "whatever happens, happens," "things will turn out fine," or as "I´ll take care of things."[4] In Sikolohiyang Pilipino (Filipino Psychology) it is described as "determination in the face of uncertainty."[5]

We have our own limits and limitations no matter how we try to find balance in our life there will be things that will remain unbalanced. We do our best. The least we could do is to stay alive. Because there will always be a good tomorrow no matter how dim the light is.

Accept the pain and live with it. Forgive oneself and others. No matter how positively negative you feel do something. No one can make us happy, we allow ourselves to do that.

If you are tired in full of thoughts, find peace, pray, talk to someone or write it down may come as a poem, essay or a letter to self. Some tears will fall, that´s alright. After few writes few pages you realize that you´re fine again.

It was an enigma to me to why am I living a different kind of life. When I learned about my birth chart interpretations and after meeting new friends here that helped me on this process of acceptance is itself a cure. By releasing ourselves from the shackles of our past, that we can start new again.

My words don´t hold that much weight because I am still in progress. :1:

Have a good day, have an awesome month of April.
March 31, 2021 at 13:45
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » fishscales
Thank you Fishscales. Yes, the depressing truth is I am "dying within myself" - namely my Sag. optimism and happy-go-lucky attitude are fading very fast at the moment - I can´t harness that any longer. It appears this thing is forcing me to let go of my Sag. the essence which had gotten me through some pretty hard childhood/early adulthood issues. I wonder if anyone else has felt this Pluto transit rip their core away? Very strange though, I have had Pluto conjunct all of my personal planets with me staying me, this is the last one and I am fading...

Thanks again for your valuable advice.... :17: :74: :68:
March 31, 2021 at 13:39
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » LotusStar
Thanks so much, LotusStar for the thoughtful advice. I have had so many Pluto transit conjunct my personal planets but this one is the last and worst. I definitely am beating myself up over life regrets. I guess it is my age in play with this Pluto transit which is making it especially difficult. The weird thing is what I am resisting is the status quo and something is pushing me back time and time and time again. The only truth I am coming to is I am not as smart as I thought I was in navigating life´s hurdles...

I thank you dearly for your thoughtful and helpful words... :17: :74: :68:
March 31, 2021 at 12:57
(Pisces) fishscales » LotusStar
"It´s hard, but I think under a Pluto transit, best thing to do is try to let go of control. Trying to control or resist change only makes the suffering worse. Hold on to your sanity best you can and trust that whatever is leaving, is meant to go."

Probably the best advice for any Pluto transit.

The really dark side of Pluto emerges when we try to control everything...and "retain"...

"Death"..."destruction"...these words tend to have negative connotations...but they are neccesary factors that must be allowed to run their course if Pluto is to function in a healthy, evolutionary way...

Not talking about physical death here, of course...

But I think we all need to "die within ourselves"...

Pluto can burn away the dross if we´re willing to let it...if we´re not, it can put up the most insane defenses to prevent the parts of us that need to die from dying...these parts of us are outdated and unnecessary...so the ramifications of forcing them to live are usually not good for anyone...
March 31, 2021 at 04:03
(Virgo) LotusStar
It´s hard, but I think under a Pluto transit, best thing to do is try to let go of control. Trying to control or resist change only makes the suffering worse. Hold on to your sanity best you can and trust that whatever is leaving, is meant to go.

I guess the positive of this transit is that it brings a lot of revelations about yourself and your past, family dynamics, emotional conditioning. Pluto unearths ugly/uncomfortable truths that ultimately help you see yourself more clearly and get more deeply aligned with your true self and needs.

Outer planets transits are said to carry the energy of the natal placement as well, so the issues of your natal Pluto placement come to the forefront of your emotions (Moon).

I know Pluto transits can make someone go through hell, but for what part you can do to try to make this easier, and especially if something keeps repeating, ask yourself is there something you are resisting, either in letting go or resisting a change or lesson.
March 30, 2021 at 22:18
(Leo) Leohh » MagentaP
Hiya MagentaP 😉

There are ways to "get out" of course.

One is through gayatri mantra.

Other is through mayan astrology. If you want - take a pick & I´ll tell you what to do 😉😎
March 30, 2021 at 18:45
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » astreo
Thanks for the feedback Cscrcto The truth is I would say that at the moment my mind is tilting negative but this is due to external negative blowback from various situations replaying that I just can´t understand.... I am wondering if I will ever get out of this negative energy blowback merry-go-round. Thanks again for your thoughts... :68:
March 30, 2021 at 18:38
(Virgo) astreo
My mother has a conjunction of Pluto with the Moon at 1 degree, in Virgo, and she has a VERY NEGATIVE mind.
March 30, 2021 at 18:30
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » jaderosez
Thank you Jaderosez for that analysis and for recounting people´s experiences. Very interesting that you have Moon conjunct Pluto natally- so you have to be a natural expert on the subject!

I have pluto trine moon natally and your description from eating disorder to toxic people (family members) rang true for me up until about 5 years ago. At this time, my circle of people is extremely tiny but supportive.

Still digging for why on earth something is holding me back to this extent. Dying to move on, dying for a change...the same block keeps bizarrely repeating...my spirit is damp .... I can´t believe I can´t figure out a way to move life forward past this blockage.

Thanks for your input! It was very insightful :74:
March 30, 2021 at 18:00
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
I am having a hard time. The same EXACT frustrating torturing thing keeps reoccurring for the last 5 years. Has anyone gotten through this pluto conjunct moon transit with anything positive on the other end. It is killing my spirit. Not sure, maybe my lesson is "perfect is the enemy of good". Does anyone have an experience with the transit to recount? You would think I would be used to this pluto conjunct all my personal planets - this is the last pluto conjunction transit for me and it is a tough one.... Any advice?

I have the conjunction natally but I never been in a transit with pluto. But I know two people who went through a moon square pluto and a moon opposing pluo transit and what I found was this:

-It is painful, almost everyone in your family is against you
-you feel unwanted
-you go through trauma, and if life doesn´t reach you emotionally, it will reach you through trauma.

Sometimes it gets as bad as people abusing you but everyone around you taking the side of your abuser but you can´t really escape. Then when you reach your boiling point, everyone uses that to make you out the bad guy.

Since I have the conjunction, I will have a easy transit moon pluto in the next few years and I dread it.

As for perfection:

Moon-pluto people are notoriously known for eating disorders. Perfection is usually a trauma response to ensure that one doesn´t lose control.

If you are around toxic people, what ends up happening is this: When you are too ´perfect,´ others are jealous and try and destroy it, once you are at your lowest, they´ll try and point out your flaws. Don´t play into the games, leave toxic situations
March 30, 2021 at 17:40
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » Moon_Queen
Oh, thanks for clarifying. I don´t look at progressed much as I have not really felt it accurate in my case....

Anyway, well wishes with your Pluto conjunct Moon :17:
March 30, 2021 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MagentaP
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No no it is in my progressed chart.
Here. It is progressed Moon conjuction natal/progressed Pluto.

When transit stays too long it has an effect as a conjuction...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 30, 2021 at 16:51
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » Moon_Queen
Thanks for recounting your experience Moon Queen. I think though yours was Moon transit conjuct natal Pluto - right?
March 30, 2021 at 16:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m still experiencing progressed Pluto :191: Moon and yes, emotions are on my top priority list.

I let them be the first to consider in whatever situation.

I do not actually know when all started, but an year ago I started to pay extra attention to my emotional respons and realized that emotions are our inner monitoring and alarming system that is helping us to see what is actually good for US and what is going on inside.

We have to practice trust to emotions strating from the smalest excersise.

I was practicing Teal Swan softer/harder game. In this "game", that you can play all day, before every action you have to pause and see is your body relaxed and OK with that action you are about to take (soft) or it is in some sport of resistance (hard). It can be anything, like "should I take a glass of water?" or "should I to to walk?"
March 30, 2021 at 15:40
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » RA_
Well wishes to you.... :17: :74: :68:
March 30, 2021 at 15:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I will never experience the Moon conjunct Taurus Pluto. I will say I have had the Scorpio Pluto opposition Moon in Taurus in 1993-94 which was my first "Awakening". Where you are just becoming aware of the emotions, moods, thoughts, and how you can transform them. This really didn´t have so much to do with my mother as much as the masculine at the time. It might have transformed my mother from the events and actions I was taking.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »