Opinion on Sun Cusp chart please!

December 5, 2018 at 00:01 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Raion
Opinion on Sun Cusp chart please!
Fire element dominant chart, though there´s water that isn´t visible.For example my Scorpio cusp on my Sun & Venus or my Pisces cusp on my Saturn. Any thoughts on my chart? I can´t relate as a traditional Sag Sun after all. Maybe it´s because of the Pluto conjuct? Help!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 5, 2018 at 23:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Raion
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You will get along very well with people in authority and have the potential to be a fine businessman or financier.
December 5, 2018 at 22:48
(Sagittarius) Raion » arrowhorse
Thanks for your feedback :) Any perhaps food for thought or advice to give me, having read my chart? Appreciate it
December 5, 2018 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have a close trine aspect with Your Sun to Saturn plus you have Jupiter in Capricorn your Sun´s ruler.

Saturn is the complete opposite of Jupiter. Saturn restricts and conserves while Jupiter gives and expands.

Aquarius as your ascendant would also have Saturn as its co-ruler along with Uranus.

Coupled with your Sun just barely into Sagittarius and having just left Scorpio in conjunction with Pluto purported ruler of Scorpio.

In conclusion, I would say that the above mentioned influences make you a feel more like a Scorpio, Capricorn, combination.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »