I need your comments on the 10th house stellium

March 24, 2021 at 14:17 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) hsneuzn
I need your comments on the 10th house stellium
Hello,

I need information about 10th house planetary placements and transits in my natal chart.

Thank you for your comments in advance. :76:

:79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2021 at 00:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:154: is your most elevated planet and that means mid-heaven in equal-house!
A very sociable innermost self!
March 24, 2021 at 19:34
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » nutelina
In Placidus, you have South Node and Venus in the 9th - so you´d most likely love learning anyway. The 10th house isn´t always about career. What about people who have no planets in the 10th? They still have careers. Often it is about learning to be your own boss - or to own your own inner authority - in your case with Sun in Aries - own your independence in the social world. The 10th house is the most social point in the chart.

If Pisces is the MC - conjunct SN - then you feel a little lost in regard to your place in the social world and you´ll most likely find it through being of service. If Aries is the MC, there´s more focus on you owning your independent self - your will to BE - to have courage to take risks. But, either way, you have both 9th and 10th house placements that are really important. It reads the same to me regardless of the house system.
March 24, 2021 at 18:54
(Taurus) nutelina » JayJayAstrology
I was wondering about that myself, I use Whole Sign because for my chart it makes more sense, there I have a 9th house stellium perhaps, which makes much more sense. My career is not great, but I love to learn new things, I love higher education etc.
March 24, 2021 at 15:37
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » hsneuzn
Glad I could be of some help. 🙏
March 24, 2021 at 15:10
(Libra) hsneuzn » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much for your help. I´m glad you´re with me.
March 24, 2021 at 15:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Your 10th house planets aren´t a stellium. You need at least three planets in the same sign and house, no more than 10 degrees apart. But, you still have at least 3 planets in the 10th - which is a lot. Mercury is on the cusp of the 11th, and some astrologers would read it in the 11th. I do.

Your Libra Sun is conjunct the 10th house cusp, which is very strongly placed - and then Jupiter, your chart ruler, is also conjunct Sun - so that Sun is a super-Sun.

What is your Libra Sun doing in the 10th house? Well, for one thing, it is being social. You have a need to be social in order to learn about yourself through energy exchanges with people. Libra´s superpower is to adopt what it sees and likes in other people - and make it their own.

You´re revising some ideas you have about yourself in this lifetime - some conclusion you have made about what is meaningful and important to you. In your past life, you identified with some kind of social movement - political, religious or humanitarian movement, and saw yourself through that lens. It became your self-identity. It was likely a way for you to be of service. But, this left you with a kind of empty feeling about your self-identity. So now, you are releasing those ideas and gathering up new ideas of who you are that might feel more personally satisfying. One way to do that is through relating to others and learning from those exchanges what you really like and don´t like. It´s a discerning process - "this I relate to deeply, that I don´t" - kind of thing. So you´re piecing together a personal life-philosophy and a more satisfying self-identity.

The Mars and Mercury in Scorpio - because of the rest of your chart - relates to how you bond or see social values within yourself. The 10th and 11th are very social houses - and you are separating out - investigating - what you truly relate to personally from what you were taught is true. You are looking for the truth and what feels right for you on a more personal level. To do this, you need to do a certain amount of inner reflection.

It seems like the Saturn Return is the biggest thing coming up for you in transits. Your Saturn in Aquarius in 2nd house, is about you becoming more your own true self. it opposes your Leo Moon in 8th, which is helping you explore yourself - your self-identity. So, the Saturn Return is going to be all about having more clarity about who you are and the path you want to take going forward in becoming more attuned to your own unique self.

TR Saturn is within 1 degree from natal Saturn, April 10 - Aug 1 2022. It stations just a little over a degree from natal Saturn, so I´m including the station and the beginning of the retrograde in this date. After the retrograde plays out and Saturn comes back going direct, it will be conjunct natal Saturn again from Jan 4 - Jan 23, 2023 - and that will be the end of it. You´ll feel it a month or so on either side of those dates.

The Saturn Return is usually an infusion of soul energy that can be hard, because it asks you to make changes. But in the end, it brings clarity. I always tell people to look forward to that clarity - and make the changes you feel prompted to make.

This is not a complete reading, but I think I´ve answered your questions. I hope it is helpful.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 24, 2021 at 14:28
(Libra) hsneuzn
!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »