Saved the Life of

March 22, 2021 at 18:32 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Saved the Life of
A little mouse today.

From the gritted teeth of my cat..

Not the first time I´ve done this with cats... but I never looked at the transit chart on the day of to see it written in the stars above...alittle crazy? Perhaps, won´t argue on that account, but I kind of think it´s fun to see.

poor little buggers.. :8: They play dead extremely well!!

But he´s free, safe and alive.. :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 23, 2021 at 10:20
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Yeah those are the ones...

They look worse belly up...their stomach looks almost...reptilian...

Now those I would kill...

There would be 4 or 5 hanging out in the tub, and I would drop a dollop of shampoo on each one so they couldn´t move, then scoop em up and flush em...

Those other things you posted...one of them flying into you is probably like getting hit in the head by a golf ball...
March 23, 2021 at 10:08
(Leo) Leohh » Leohh
Didn´t attach this properly 😂
Login
(Log in)
March 23, 2021 at 08:28
(Leo) Leohh
Lol as I thought you are rat chinese year sign 😉

Also guessed that tiger shud be some of the other 3 pillars @ yeah - born in the day of the tiger.

Tiger is the chinese way to say cat hehe 😂

Check it out here if you somehow missed to grasp the chinese layer of destiny energy:

https://test122019.bright-hall.net/…

This site is cool coz it has most of the symbolic stars too :2:
March 23, 2021 at 02:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
These guys...but they are literally the size of a grown mans fist
Login
(Log in)
March 23, 2021 at 02:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Are these the crickets?

...if so...yeah that is a lot more horrifying than a little mouse.

In the south, they have flying roaches. .the roaches down there can grow so big due to the climate that they reach the age where it´s possible for them fly. I never knew that was possible until I moved there... You want to talk about sheer terror......Jesus H Christ
Login
(Log in)
March 23, 2021 at 01:16
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
My cats would try to climb UP the shower curtain when we tried to bathe them (for messing with a skunk or whatever)

The baths would always end with me and my wife watching our blood go down the drain...

Hamsters...gerbils...pets that were born to die eh? Just a matter of how prematurely...
March 23, 2021 at 01:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
You´re giving me flashbacks of my kittens that would jump on the back of the toilet and then jump up to the rod and slide down the shower curtain and tear wholes in it.

They did eat klara the hamster too.
March 23, 2021 at 00:47
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Before we got married, my wife and I lived in this apartment...

One day, I pulled the shower curtain back and something fell down and hit me in the head..it was a mouse...I guess it was hanging out on the shower curtain rod...

I just chased it down, caught it, and put it outside...

My future wife found this horrific...

I thought it was kinda funny...

What I found more horrific were the cave crickets that used to hang out in the tub if we didn´t use it for a few hours...

Ever see those things??

They look like a cross between an insect and a reptile..
March 22, 2021 at 21:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
Ha ha! Well, I was just listening to this lady talk about she woke up with a mouse in her hair. Kind of sounds like the Pisces transits and Uranus in Taurus. Although, I haven´t looked at any charts about Plagues.
March 22, 2021 at 21:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
"although she has the inexplicable "mouse-phobia" that I think trumps my silliness a thousand fold...never understood that phobia"

I was scared of it once when it happened when I was kid. Now I just grab some kind of paper towel and scoop them up and put him outside, far away from the death chamber of my cats mouth. Usually am able to make my cats drop it on their own.. And move their attention away with a can of cat food :75:
March 22, 2021 at 21:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Yikes....Can you imagine if thousands of cats were unleashed to see that? :92: :92:
March 22, 2021 at 20:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I do know in austrailia they had a mouse explosion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 22, 2021 at 20:49
(Pisces) fishscales
Never pulled a mouse out of my cat´s jaws before, but I do use no-kill traps when I need to catch one...

My wife finds this practice a bit silly...although she has the inexplicable "mouse-phobia" that I think trumps my silliness a thousand fold...never understood that phobia in the slightest...

Anyway, the way I see it, we´ve run enough critters out of their habitats...sure, you may not want a mouse in your house, but I see no need to kill them...
March 22, 2021 at 20:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
No.. But I do have a interest in trying to stay healthy as possible.. And taking care of my own animals. . Giving them as much love, and attention as I can. Just got the buggers two new cat tree/condos!

I don´t trust any medications. I don´t trust most doctors. I try and do my own thing, holistic routes for all. Vegetarian for a big chunk of my life now. Don´t drink, don´t smoke (cue Adam Ant.. :75:) Try to stay on organic food only.. And definitely avoid GMO anything like the Black Plague that it is!
March 22, 2021 at 20:26
(Virgo) LotusStar
Is mouse under Mercury? Small animals?

If so, then the current square of Mars/Mercury (small animal - Mercury, under threat - Mars) aspecting your own Chiron/Mercury in Virgo (healing) indeed seems to fit the theme of rescue.

Mouse gets to live another day, and kitty got to practice its skills.

*I didn´t realize you have Chiron on your north node square ruler Mercury.. that would show a big theme and interest of health and healing in life. Since both Virgo and Chiron relate to it. Medical fields or even veterinarian, did you ever consider it?
March 22, 2021 at 20:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Nice, Goldie! Interesting to hear it interpreted through tropical... (Only way I was able to post the transit chart..had to use it) and it makes sense. Thank you!
March 22, 2021 at 20:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Venus in Libra Trine Jupiter in Aquarius. You must be an easy teacher. Mercury opposition Mercury is that where you broke the cat from eating its Mercury in Pisces lunch and almost vanished with saliva. Poor boy Mouse in Mars in Gemini and healing him with your Geminin Chiron. The Moon in Gemini women.
March 22, 2021 at 19:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
I always wondered what happened to my Dad’s parrot after me and my bro and mom moved into his McMansion slightly north of Baltimore. Dustin (bro) and I, definitely taught him that spectacular phrase that sums up life quite succinctly. :75: :61:
March 22, 2021 at 19:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
True but Rahu is always conjunct my Moon.. Since birth..haha
March 22, 2021 at 19:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Awww. I love that. :79: :4: youre doing a great thing for his compassion in life.. Makes me smile ;)

I actually do not love bugs... At all...

I just don´t like ending their life... Low on the totem pole as they are... That could be us again one day.. So I´ll just even out the karma and let them live their bug life.. - If it´s feasible to not harm them, I´m no one to intervene on their life. :122: but I get it, people gotta do what they gotta do.. I´m actually only terrified of one kind of insect...
March 22, 2021 at 19:24
(Virgo) LotusStar
I had a mouse incident, first one in my entire life, when Rahu was conjunct my Moon. I freaked out actually lol

But no body got hurt. He scurried in and then scurried out, have no idea where. I called my landlord and he filled in a few little openings that might have given access.

Later on I read these things can happen under Rahu/Moon transit... During this time, I was seeing some spiders in my home too and outside the window. I had not seen any spiders for an entire year and half since I had moved in until then. Then it passed and I didn´t see them again.... It almost felt my home was being haunted during that time. I also had Saturn conjunct my IC same time.

WEIRD.
March 22, 2021 at 19:07
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
HECK TO THE YES!

It’s the circle of life in my yard daily though! I watch the lizards eat the giant Florida bugs, then the cranes come in flocks... actually allllll kinda of exotic birds swoop (some large enough that it has caused cars to veer into my yard to avoid hitting them mid flight :61: :61: :61:).

I have a video of a wild turkey that comes up in height to my chin (I’m 5’7) who I watched prance in my yard before taking off and hitting every tree branch on his way.
March 22, 2021 at 19:04
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
I get it. My son was the one who softened me to this. He LOVED bugs of alllll kinds as a toddler, and he was non verbal all his life. But, he was able to communicate his love of insects and his first time ever stringing two words together was Nice Bugs, indicating to me (it was after I got done killing a spider that jumped at me), we should not do that, and it REALLY upset him to see his bug friend hurt. So now we take care of ALL living creatures, big small creepy crawly or cuddly. And it’s wonderful to watch and experience all three kids with critters too—they are so patient and kind with them. In fact part of getting up is now feeding the squirrels and crows that just decided our property is their home and we are their people.
March 22, 2021 at 18:58
(Aries) ram_goat » dani_mae1
One nice thing i will say about lizards- walking insect pest control..

better than insecticide. I wish cats would ignore them, but.. I get it..
it moves, playtime!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »