Not being able to enjoy life

March 22, 2021 at 10:23 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Ozge94
Not being able to enjoy life
I can´t enjoy life, I have a great aversion to everything, is there anyone who can say how I can overcome this? Thanks in advance
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 24, 2021 at 21:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t have anything pertaining to your Astrology chart, however, I myself use something called Jin Shin Jyutsu. It is a Japanese Folk Art, hands on similiar to eastern accupuncture, the meridians, and all that. You are just placing your hands certain places on your body and holding for a few minutes (or longer).

Jin Shin has 26 main points on the body, mirrored on the body so each point has a left location and a right location. There is a point that when held can help bring joy back into ones life. It is also good for circulation. This is point 15. The following link has a map of the body with these points.

https://www.jinshininstitute.com/ji…

You can lay down for a nap or before going to sleep and just put your hands on both of these points. Do this regularily (once or twice a day) for the most benefit.

Also in Jin Shin each finger can help with various emotional imbalances.
Here is a link for that.

https://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/…

Scroll down for more information. For example holding the index finger can help with self-criticism and holding the pinky finger can help with self-esteem.

Another thing that could help is using one or several gemstones, not gem quality, but stones that have properties that can affect our energy fields. Sunstone is great for this. I quote from a gemstone book "If life has lost its sweetness, Sunstone will restore it and help you to nurture yourself."

I use Sunstone. You might be able to find it at a Metaphysical store, a Rock Shop, or you can order online. Etsy.com has many vendors. One I have bought from and know to be good is below:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/…

Other shops online sell it too.

Another good stone is Citrine. You can use a polished tumbled stone or a crystal point. There is natural Citrine, rather expensive, and heat-treated Citrine (it starts as Amethyst and changed color with heat) this is not too pricey. The above Etsy vendor sells Citrine as well.

Citrine doe not need much energetic cleaning. If it feels off put it in a cup of water with about a tsp of salt and leave it overnight.

Sunstone, just put this in the sun. Leave it for a few hours or all day, if it is not getting too hot. This will clean it nice.
March 23, 2021 at 21:34
(Gemini) Ozge94 » Aprils Fish
Yeah it´s about the pluton 😑 thank you so much
March 23, 2021 at 21:33
(Gemini) Ozge94 » Moon_Queen
Thank you ❤ I´ll try
March 23, 2021 at 21:32
(Gemini) Ozge94 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you soo much, I´m tried to do this. ❤
March 23, 2021 at 20:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Joy of life represents just a "consequence" of rightious living and it is a combination of physical and spiritual (non-physical) well being that includes feeling of safety, comodity, emotional fullfilment, peace and clarity of thoughts, moral...

Your natal is challenging on the field of emotions because of that Moon conjuction Chiron that directly impact your comodity, since your physical pleasure, represented by Venus, is ruler by your emotions, meaning that you cannot enjoy anything if not emotionally fulfilled and balanced.

Work on your emotions primarly :79:
March 23, 2021 at 16:58
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
There are some indicators of what you´re talking about in your chart. I´m going to address that first and then talk about what you could do about it.

Your past life symbol - or your family and cultural conditioning - South Node in Taurus - says that you feel - down deep in your bones - that life could be and should be peasant, peaceful, loving, simple and happy - that this is the natural state of being. However, you have Mars conjunct the South Node and that means that something very terrible happened to disturb the tranquil life you had at one time - could have been a war - some enemy came to your village and killed your loved ones - in the past life - or some kind of violence, abuse, event happened in your childhood - or perhaps a nasty divorce - rocked your world.

Taurus loves peace and harmony - dislikes deep negative emotions - dislikes confrontations and angry clashes. Taurus people really have a hard time accepting the complex dark side of life.

Your rising sign is Cancer, and Venus, the ruler of your Taurus SN is in Cancer at the potent 29th degree. Mercury is also in Cancer, 12th house. Cancer is the most sensitive sign in the whole zodiac. I feels other people´s energy keenly - and many people with a Cancer rising have a hard time with the constant barrage of negativity that bombards us. They can´t tune it out - it just comes in. Many Cancer risings withdraw and protect themselves - because they need to.

THEN, you have a Libra IC - the second most sensitive sign in the zodiac. Libra natually does this energy exchange with people - and is very sensitive to negative energy. Libra needs positive, harmonious energy as much as Cancer does. So, Libra either withdraws and takes control when confronted with negative energy. Venus also rules Libra.

Uranus is opposite Venus, conjunct the DESC and in the 7th house - so it can add to that sensitivity. Uranus is quite intuitive and can feel other people´s energy in a keen way as well. Uranus conjunct Neptune probably makes it even more absorbent of energy - or makes you able to feel it

So, there´s ample ultra-sensitivity here. I think it´s important to validate why a person feels the way they feel. I mean, it´s important to accept the fact that you´re sensitive and there´s a reason for the aversion. This is what needs healing and it is a goal for this lifetime.

What to do about it?

1. You need to learn some "protections" that work for you, so that you aren´t bombarded with other people´s energy. There are some thought-techniques like imagining a bubble of light or protective energy around you that no one´s energy can penetrate. You practice feeling isolated and safe in the bubble or protective energy. There are probably many such techniques you can find on the internet.

2. Spend time alone to shake off unwanted energies every day.

3. Make sure you only have good energy people in your inner circle. Don´t be a social butterfly.

4. If you like to nurture others, learn to say NO when it means you will have to put up with unwanted negative energy. You might have to allow yourself to feel guilty for saying NO if you were taught that you must give at your own expense. The guilt goes away.

5. Practice having good boundaries with people.

6. The main difficulty is the belief that life should be peaceful. It isn´t. It is a harsh place and we all have to deal with it. Of course, there are loving and good things in life too - but it is a mixed bag. The North Node in Scorpio says that the goal is to accept the fact that life is messy, complex and not always pleasant. In fact, it can be outright horrible. This is the reality and accepting it takes away some of that sensitivity.

7. Your Chart Ruler is the Moon in Virgo almost in the 3rd house (so I´d read it as a 3rd house planet). It´s conjunct Chiron in the 3rd. Virgo, 3rd house is about analyzing to understand deeply - to think about the details - to perceive the truth. Mercury rules both Virgo and Gemini´s natural 3rd house. Chiron there says you have a problem doing that. Thinking gets a person out of feeling - and you will feel better when you analyze and think, reflect, and understand - your sensitivity. There are underlying beliefs and attitudes at play.

8. Sun in Gemini and Mercury in Cancer in the 12th. Gemini is also about thinking and exploring the truth - piecing it together. In the 12th house, you are letting go of thoughts that don´t serve you and tuning into your higher self - or soul-spirit. You could also be very creative there. 12th house is a solitary place - so it suggests a need for solitude and contemplation. The Mercury in Cancer - suggests thinking about your sensitivity and feelings - or thinking about what thoughts contribute to your sensitivity. If you have a dialogue about what you don´t like about the world and people all the time, that is going to make you more sensitive. Our thoughts are very powerful.

Your Virgo Moon and Chiron, if you respond with negative Virgo, then you might feel a victim to everything. You want to challenge thoughts that make you feel victimized, less-than, in servitude of, anxious, fearful, self-doubting or worried.

This is a very inward chart - of self-investigation and discovery. You want to learn to be in your mind and not in your feelings - to see life as it is - to accept it - and then own your own life and live it in this reality. You are still someone who will need to practice self-protection - and this is wise. You need to accept that indeed, you are sensitive in an insensitive world, but you can work on accepting that life isn´t what you´d like it to be. I´m totally with you there. The world is a mess. Life is a mess. But, more than ever, we need to put out positive vibes - and let all the negativity roll off us, like water on ducks.

I know it´s easier said than done, but, nobody said life is easy.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 23, 2021 at 02:01
(Aries) Aprils Fish
I see you have :160: in your 5th House, and apparently it´s your most dominant Planet. In my experience with :160: in :178:, I found that there´s this dark, gloomy aura that comes with it. :94:
And the conjunction with your :161: (also in your 5th) indicates that, learning to enjoy that part of yourself is going to be your life mission/journey, and might therefore take you a whole lifetime.

With your :174:Ascendant and the :152:(Chart Ruler) conjunct :164:, I believe you have the possibility of uplifting your emotional self by healing and uplifting others.

I know this is all very vague... but I hope it can help.

Peace & Blessings :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »