Ah-ha! Astrology Sources

March 21, 2021 at 23:02 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar
Ah-ha! Astrology Sources
As a beginner in need of direction, does anyone care to share what resource(s) helped/helps you the most in learning astrology?

Books? Videos? Seminars? Mentors? Repetitious readings? Tenacious studying? A skilled family member trained you? It came to you in a dream?

What gave you that "Ah-ha!" moment?

All input appreciated in advance :78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2021 at 20:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
So many opinions online from different perspectives. :61:
April 7, 2021 at 20:47
(Virgo) rosewater
I´m a newbie too and tend to read whatever info I can find on astrology, and what has my interest for the time being. I am currently reading ´Astrology its technics and ethics´ pdf which has my attention so far. Anything related to astrology is super fun and chill to learn, for lack of a better word it´s kinda my cup of tea :84: but take the info sip by sip! Lol there´s so much I still dont know about. Keep reading! This website has a lot of wisdom which answers intricate questions you didn´t think of either!! So thats a plus :27:
April 7, 2021 at 18:09
(Aries) nutelina » goldenlion32
It´s funny we say that right auntie? :44:
April 7, 2021 at 18:07
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Opinions? Everyone has one. That is for sure. :61:
April 7, 2021 at 17:59
(Aries) nutelina
Study and ask here. Plenty of people with opinions.
April 7, 2021 at 15:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I taught myself by reading books from online libraries, watching videos on you tube, finding free courses online. Bought some more books. It becomes addicting.
April 7, 2021 at 14:41
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY » girlplaysguitar
That´s it!
March 22, 2021 at 14:11
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » Rosincvist
I´ve utilized a couple of these so far with plans to look at all, thanks for the pointers. I´m happy and relieved to have found this forum.
March 22, 2021 at 11:36
(Capricorn) girlplaysguitar » GothPunkNY
Is this it? https://www.jcremers.com/
Comes up top of the page on a google search.
March 22, 2021 at 07:10
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
Everything! If you don´t have any software try to download PlanetDance. If you can´t find it in a search pm me and I´ll find a link. It´s on someone´s website and not a company. And it´s pc only, not mac. Spend time at the local book store, and when (if?) the world comes back checkout if there´s anything local for you on Meetup.com!
March 21, 2021 at 23:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Lived near a College library with Astrology books placed with the intent of making qualified skeptics. Sceptics in British English!
Farley Malorrus (septuagenarian now) had a radio show in the eighties I listened to regularly that taught Atlantean Astrology, I was surprised that someone with such contageous enthusiasm for his subject didn´t sky-rocket to super- :78: dom.
I thought I had shook off Astrology around 2001 when I came upon Magi-Astrology, they have two Hay House books and one they can send over your printer; They have a mega-site with enlightening articles that are worth reading!
Cafe Astrology has been pitched at Astro-Seek.
No one can hide the fact that they may have been at Astrodienst first!
Astrotheme is the Parisian mega-site, that is always giving pop-up ads if a chart is looked at obsessively!
Astro-Charts has a simplicity that is useful!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »