Sun Conjunction Pluto

March 21, 2021 at 19:58 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Laki__95
Sun Conjunction Pluto
So I was doing some research on Sun Conjunction Pluto recently and it gave me some new and great insights about me and astrology in general, I have also check what does this aspect do in women chart, so basically few of the things it represents is her husband, kind of men she is attracted to and somethings her disappointment in him as he can´t live to her standards.

So I was wondering what effect would be from both husband and wife having Sun Conjunction Pluto, I know there are many other factors but I was hoping that maybe someone has an opinion on this one.

Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 22, 2021 at 09:56
(Sagittarius) Laki__95 » goldenlion32
Yea you have to point, but I said it´s one of the things this aspect represents and my question is what influence would Sun con. Pluto give if BOTH partners would have it, if any ofc.
March 22, 2021 at 01:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t know if I would agree with that totally. I have Sun in Sagittarius and got marries in Sagittarius Pluto. This is more about raising my son as well. Pluto conjunct Sun can be the transformation of being a women as a mother and wife. Transformation in your soul growth of taking responsibility for children. Since it´s in my 5th house.

I wouldn´t say I was always disappointed him my ex-husband. He had great things about him and negative things. And there was both positive and negative things. I would say the marriage failed on both parts. We were younger and still learning what "Relationships" were about.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »