Suicidal tendencies in a birth chart

March 21, 2021 at 16:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Suicidal tendencies in a birth chart
I know that is a hard topic.
It would be interesting to collect the aspects and discuss how they unfluence.

I often see a Moon Square Neptune and Mars in hard aspect to Chiron.
Also tough planets like Saturn and Pluto on Medium Coeli.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 22, 2021 at 15:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know this year there was several suicides. This day in February, was one of those days. This would be more the influences on the day of the event. Which many Astrologers I´ve heard lately mention the last few months certain configurations are leading up to it, because Saturn in Aquarius was a huge thing for the Virgo Pluto Generation an Leo Pluto Generation during Saturn in Aquarius in 1991-1993.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 22, 2021 at 13:56
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » goldenlion32
This is very helpful to me.
March 22, 2021 at 13:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » pluto°rising
I believe you can see the influences with family members in birth charts. Obviously, Neptune archetype plays a role.

Neptune in Virgo, Neptune in Leo, Neptune in Libra, Neptune in Scorpio, Neptune in Sagittarius, Neptune in Capricorn.

These all come with different archetypes that relate how you can be lied too, betrayed, manipulated, coerced, and also has to do with certain themes for each generation in relationships.

This kind of goes with the wounding of Evolutionary Astrology, the traumatic wound of Uranus in Virgo, Uranus in Leo, Uranus in Libra, Uranus in Scorpio, Uranus in Sagittarius, Uranus in Capricorn.

Higher communications gas-lighted for example. Your reality is wrong. Your thoughts are wrong. Usually, the Neptune/Uranus conjunction in synastry can do some damage in karmic relationships and how one perceives reality and copes.

Then you have Leo Pluto, Virgo Pluto, Libra Pluto, Scorpio Pluto, Sagittarius Pluto that conjuncts with the synastry and can do some damage depending on what planets, houses, and degrees.

Those outer planets always have an impact on interactions with others and your perception, thinking process, what we´re conditioned with, and even where we are born and live.

Mercury archetypes also speak differently and play a part. One might be more influential in verbal abuse then the other.

Earth Mercury, Water Mercury, Air Mercury, and Fire Mercury is going to be another one besides Uranus how the Mental Process works and verbal conversations that influence suicide.

Then Jupiter magnifies, Rahu/Ketu Magnifies, and Neptune when it aspected just right in charts with illusion, delusion.

When one decides suicide they believe certain things. Those things they believe are based off traumatic events Uranus, and what was said in those events Mercury.

And then you have look at their abusers charts, because those can be quite dynamic into why they are being abused.

You are born and you are not going to choose suicide unless the external figures in life are neglecting you, emotional abuse, mental abuse, sexual abuse, financial abuse, or physical abuse. There has to be that Villain pushing you into that dark place.

And while the world teaches you shouldn´t blame people, it kind of is insanity if you have a horrible abuser that is inflicting pain on you relentlessly and you might be under the legal age to be on your own or not be able to escape the situation.

When you can´t escape the situation as a child or teen, long-term abuse can have a major impact if someone in the extended family is not stepping in to stop it.

When you can´t escape in the physical that way be leaving the environment, they of course, people feel trapped, and choose suicide.
March 22, 2021 at 11:57
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Green Garden
I think the presence or lack of suicidal tendencies is tied more closely to how we´re conditioned to cope. I think there is chart relation but it´s diluted.

My mother was distraught by the death of my brother while I was in utero and her distress stayed with her until her own death more than 40 years later. For me endings have been less scary and more of a way of life. I feel like it was a learned option as opposed to one gifted by the stars. How I react to it (or don´t) is indeed chart related.
March 22, 2021 at 09:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pluto°rising
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello,

i see we both have hard Sun/Moon Pluto aspects.

You don´t have to say more....i know what life tends to throw at us. I tend to think a lot about DARK things and why they are exist. But i never thought about suicide. Death freaks me out. All kind of endings actually..

Please don´t look at my chart, it is not the real one
March 22, 2021 at 01:44
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » LotusStar
This reply catches my attention after just responding on another Sun/Pluto thread. I have some hard Pluto aspects and during intense trials and/or transformations suicide has always been an option for me. Over the last decade not so much but my history contains handfuls of moderate to serious contemplation.

On the other hand I´m also on board with Jay Jay, it´s possibly too complicated a matter to "blame" on any chart aspect.
March 22, 2021 at 01:35
(Virgo) LotusStar
Neptune in 8th can idealize death. Neptune is escapism, and death/suicide is an attempted escape in a way.
March 22, 2021 at 01:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Neptune in Scorpio conjunct Scorpio Pluto in 1991-1993 was on aspect. This even might happen with the Millennial´s when Pluto conjuncts Neptune, and it brings out the negative thoughts and transforms the illusion.

You can see the Uranus/Pluto in the Virgo aspect in the older Generation X that might have contributed since Pisces is the 12th house and Scorpio is the 8th house. Neptune in Scorpio and Pisces in Chiron brought out that Victim, Sacrifice, and really that axis has a lot to do with many suicides in many Generations, because it´s the Mental Health issues between the Neptune (Delusion, Illusion, Fantasy, Fiction). The higher divine spiritual realms and earthly realms.

I believe it sometimes has to do with North Node Pisces/North Node Virgo as well too and what other Virgo placements or Pisces are with it.

Say there is Moon in Pisces and Sun in Pisces and North Node Pisces/South Node Virgo and Mars in Virgo and Mercury in Pisces.

This might be hard for someone to stay in the physical body, and get lost in the deep ocean of emotions and the duality/polarity.

Your Water Signs have a lot of Mental and Emotional scars to heal because they tend to be introverted energy, and withdraw inward. Sink below the surface when bullied. The more trauma they go through, the more they will will get lost eventually with the right aspects. But I´m talking about severe verbal, physical, sexual, emotional abuse.
March 21, 2021 at 21:34
(Virgo) LotusStar
Self destruction strikes me a Sun/Pluto theme, however I´ve heard some astrologers relate Uranus with suicides...sudden abrupt ending, trauma response.
March 21, 2021 at 20:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
25 dg. of fixed signs relates to Alcoholism and Suicide.
26 dg. of mutables relate to Suicide.
There are more degrees relating to homicide which is often the conjoined twin of suicide!
March 21, 2021 at 19:04
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I remember hearing something about the fixed star Scheat bringing risk of suicide if conjunct the Sun/Moon. Other than that, never really heard anything about any other placements relating specifically to suicide.
March 21, 2021 at 18:14
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Honestly, I think it is difficult to see suicidal tendency in an aspect between any two planets. There´s too much complexity involved.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »