Please advise the person in the 1-house. :)

March 16, 2021 at 16:10 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) blackkie13
Please advise the person in the 1-house. :)
If you are a one-house stellium,
how should you live?
It´s a 1- :1:house stellium,
(wholesign system)
but the main planet is in the 12th house...
12th House , What is the way to rescue the main planet?
I work hard through yoga training, writing, exercise, and mindfulness. anyway I don´t have a job,
but I don´t know which path to take. haha :)
:2: :3: :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2021 at 00:59
(Sagittarius) blackkie13 » s81
thank you so much.
I am interested in spirituality and want to help people´s minds be healthy. I want to do that. Thank you. I will try to follow my intuition.
March 17, 2021 at 17:22
(Taurus) s81
The ruler of the cusp of your 2nd house in Aquarius is Uranus, which is in conjunction with Neptune at your 1st house. Saturn in your 2nd is activating your MC and your 12th house stellium at Saggitarius (which ruler Jupiter is in 10th). I think those are the key points to start the search for a job. Look for what those planets means and think if something of all that resonates even a little into you. You will find something meaningful soon or later if you try enough.

In any case, I guess you are capable enough for applying to many kinds of jobs, but I also guess that many of your abilities are hidden to your sight (12th house stellium), that´s why you should trust more in your intuition (what "resonates" in you).

Try looking for a job, period. Even the easier one is better than nothing, and if by chance it does not resonates in you, look for something better.
March 17, 2021 at 15:25
(Sagittarius) blackkie13
plz anybody help me :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »