Lucifer and Aphrodite Venus

March 16, 2021 at 12:17 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Lucifer and Aphrodite Venus
If Venus rises before the sun, it becomes Lucifer, and if it rises later, it becomes Aphrodite. I couldn´t find much information about it, frankly.

It seems a little interesting to me. It´s like something mixed with mythology, but not much of an astrological aspect.

What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 18, 2021 at 09:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sky-watchers figured-out if Hesperus and Phosphorus were never in the sky simultaneously, they might be the same planet!
March 16, 2021 at 19:50
(Gemini) UgurCan
I got the following article from this site. Very interesting!
https://www.kellysastrology.com/201…
--------------------------------------------------------
Part of what makes Venus’ cycle so magical, is that she periodically moves from evening star (one that’s visible in the few hours after sunset) to morning star (one that’s visible in the hour or two before the sunrises).

Within this shift from evening to morning star and back again, Venus vanishes for short periods, remaining invisible. These distinct changes in Venus’ cycle also change the quality of her energy, with her morning self known as Lucifer, and her evening self known as Hesperus.

Venus’ retrograde cycle lasts about 40 days (does that time period sound familiar to anyone – biblical references have to be inspired by something!). Even though Venus retrogrades about every 18 months, the retrogrades themselves connect over 8 year cycles.

Through the course of one lifetime, Venus only retrogrades in five signs:
Gemini – May/June 2004 + May/June 2012
Capricorn/early Aquarius – December 2005/January 2006 + December 2013/January 2014
Leo/early Virgo –July to September 2007 + July to September 2015
Aries – March/April 2009 + March/April 2017 ( For my in depth look at Venus in Aries, grab this webinar)
Late Libra/Scorpio – October/November 2010 + October/November 2018

"Occurring in just five parts of the Zodiac, Venus’ retrogrades trace out a five pointed star – the pentagram or pentacle (the five pointed star inside a circle). This symbol is essentially a potent Venus image."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 16, 2021 at 19:13
(Taurus) nutelina » IgnisOccultus
Good points and don´t forget the pentagram!
March 16, 2021 at 18:35
(Gemini) UgurCan » IgnisOccultus
Thank you so much for what you wrote. For me, it was very enjoyable to read, research and think. I like this kind of subject matter. I wish more people would talk...
March 16, 2021 at 16:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » UgurCan
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re spot on regarding Mythologies. Lucifer is also Prometheus. Even our days of the week are labeled after the planets. We´re possibly stirring the pot talking about the correlations here. Even if we´re mentioning the Venus/Aphrodite connection. Just the whole mentioning Lucifer in the context of Jesus like I did. There´s a fair amount of religious folks active on this board that are quick to label things evil, devilish, or satanic. A mere reference to the word Lucifer, even if in the context of Venus I hope, doesn´t raise the rock up for proselytizing on this thread.

Appreciate you bringing the topic up UgurCan. It may get folks thinking along with some good discussion going.
March 16, 2021 at 15:47
(Gemini) UgurCan » IgnisOccultus
I did some research on what you said, and I found it interesting.

The Morning Star, aka Lucifer, is in a lot of stories.

People were leaving early because it misled people with the first lights in the morning. That´s why people meet bandits on the road.

I find these things interesting. Most modern nomenclature is according to mythologies. I think that these also has a particular meaning.

In many religions and cultures, Lucifer has been used under different names.
March 16, 2021 at 15:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There´s quite a bit of information out there if you search for Lucifer and Venus on Google. You´re not going to come across the correlation of Lucifer and Venus on this board. I find your post a little refreshing.

There´s also speculation that Isaiah 14:12-14 is a direct reference of the Morning Star of Isaiah being the Light of Venus. How interesting is it that Jesus is also known as the Morning Star as well?

What´s more interesting is when you come across the Venus Transit and have done a little research on Sacred Geometry, noticing that the transit forms the Pentagram (often associated with The Devil by some).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »