A LOT going on in my chart this spring

March 15, 2021 at 19:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) msmicro
A LOT going on in my chart this spring
Hello all! I have a lot going transits going on and any insights would be VERY helpful. Here we go. :160: is :191: :152: in my 6th house. for the first (of 3) time. :157: :191: my natal :155: :164: :191: also in the 6th house and that :194: my natal :172: :151: in my midheaven (9th) which is being :191: :199:
this seems like a LOT right???
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2021 at 22:39
(Taurus) msmicro » goldenlion32
just a bit of an update. In late June I had a repeat of :157: :191: my natal :164: :155: :191: which is :194: :199: :191: natal :151:.then :155: joined the party and completed the t square. I fell (at the pain management dr no less) and broke a vertebrate. just at the start of the nodal thing.
March 20, 2021 at 16:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » msmicro
Your welcome. I would say, listen to what they say. Although, if they ask for something important ask them to show you hard facts and evidence. Documents, Photographs, or something to back up their beliefs. Research, data, analytics. That´s not fool proof, but the best way to weed out the "Fake family news", or the Fake News in social media. As humans were love to "Talk", but "Actions" speak louder then words. And we love manipulating with words.

This is all themes of the Gemini/Sagittarius axis. "I hear what you say." "I believe" what you say or "don´t believe". "Show me the evidence to get to the truth with something to back up your claims. You have a good sales pitch, but I need to know the truth of the matter.
March 20, 2021 at 15:15
(Taurus) msmicro » goldenlion32
thank you so much for your insightful post. good it´s NOT just ME it IS a lot! I was barely aware of the nodal return coming up. I like to think it´s hard to pull the "wool" over my eyes but I do have a blind spot for "friends" and family.
March 19, 2021 at 21:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You can see you are going through your reverse nodal return and perhaps there is some type, karmic situation ending on the South Node Gemini and Mars in Gemini taking action towards the situation. It is kind of tricky transit, as I went through the Mars in Aquarius in 2018.

There is the Ketu/Rahu Maya illusion so you must be careful about what you “Believe” and taking Mars “Action”, since it can bring a lot of synchronizations, and not always the truth. False information can be given to you, so make sure you to your research, fact check, and make sure you have the right information before fighting or arguing with someone or standing up for what you believe.

At the same time, you might belief something very strongly, but find out it is not the truth. Then there might be some truths coming out in personal relationships and the world and liberate you.

There is a lot going on here. I believe you just have to kind of go through the process and admit what’s been done wrong and see how you can correct situations and try to listen to other people’s point of view, but also share your point of view, and kind of make them aware there is two sides to the coin where we co-create the situation and find away to compromise and mend the situations if something occurs with people.

Uranus in Cancer Square Moon in Taurus is pretty much where I’m the Moon in Taurus and your part of the generation is going through a lot of themes from the 1968-1976 with different movements repeating and perhaps, you’re being asked to step up to the plate once more and help humanity in someone way with your Uranus in Cancer.

This can deal with the wounded mother figures, family, children and finding where the family karma should be ended in 2020, and now finding new ways to relate in a more positive direction and thinking of the “Whole Group”, collaborating, helping one another in the future, and it’s where right now you’re just at the beginning of this process, and might be quite difficult to start off with since friends, family, co-workers can be holding different opinions and need to learn to communicate effectively, and different way then the past.

There’s a lot of Moon opposition Neptune, Moon opposition Uranus and those unexpected changes to the Mother archetype, feminine, family, children, and the Neptune in Libra, no punt intended, is watching the video’s of Trump in 2020 where people are talking about gas-lighting, “Bleach” for example, and the question of the masses, “Did I just hear that?” And with the Uranus in Libra Generation, without trying too, you’re generation of the youngest Baby Boomers didn’t realize, you often made us think our thinking process was wrong, we often questioned ourselves whether are beliefs were right, and often got gas-lighted by those with Neptune in Libra.

I’m saying watch some of the video’s where he says, “I didn’t say that.”, “Never said that.”, “That never happen.” He has Neptune in Libra as well. Which is where your generation is even finding out with the younger generations, perhaps some things were right back in the 1960’s, but perhaps people told you were wrong for thinking what you did with the movements of the time. I would watch some of the News back then and the themes of Movements and what you’re seeing now.

He kind of showed the Baby Boomers what’s been happening in their families and relationships even with partners and peers all your life. The chaos and confusion of what was said even between one another.
Jupiter opposition Jupiter can be tricky as well since it can be arguments and debates and it’s learning listen to both sides and evaluate what is your personal truth, and what is not. And not getting to lost in the ego and duking it out to hard where you can get in hot arguments with humanity. This would be with those a little bit older then you born in 1949. Also 1973 with Jupiter in Aquarius, besides other Aquarius individuals or Leo’s.

It is giving you the urge to do things, but watching you don’t over due it and exhaust yourself and take on too much. It is liberating you as well to a certain degree and a lot of growth since Jupiter is the teachers of Aquarius and Leo themes. The Government versus Humanity for one example.
A lot of growing, evolving, and maturing like the rest of us.
March 19, 2021 at 20:15
(Taurus) msmicro
as I was looking ahead this pattern repeats itself in Aug and Dec
March 17, 2021 at 14:10
(Taurus) msmicro » Rosincvist
thanks! always a bull for sure! or full of bull :2: I also think I should be getting a lot done with Saturn conjoined my Mars.
March 17, 2021 at 02:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist
This has to be a good several days for you because :116: is in Taurus your Sunsign! No matter how much :121: :122: :123: I live up to my :79: shall always at it´s core be :66: ish!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »