I would very much wish to know about my son chart, etc

March 15, 2021 at 10:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Goana
I would very much wish to know about my son chart, etc
My son, born at 13.27 on the 1st of September 2004 in Rome, Italy, what path with regards of his future career he should follow to be successful and to feel fulfilled in the same time with life?
This year is a decisional one for him to decide which direction to pick up with school...

Many thanks to anyone who will be able to stop for a bit and share some information with me.!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 16, 2021 at 22:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
It isn´t easy talking about a young man´s career on a forum with only a tiny bit of information. There are so many factors to consider. That said, this is what I see.

He has a Virgo Sun in the 9th but conjunct MC - house of career - with Mars and Jupiter in Virgo, 10th house. Having planets in the 10th don´t always indicate career, but Mars is also the chart ruler and Mercury is in Leo in the 9th - not so far from the Sun. This gives more weight to Virgo and career in general. The Leo sun and Mercury in the 9th gives him an academic feel - he likes to learn and might like to write. The 9th house is the house of higher education - so professorship would not be out of the question. The 9th house is also about law - so he might be interested in law. I´ve seen some passionate lawyers with Aries Moons - and they love to fight for other people´s rights. He could also be interested in languages and travel for his career.

Virgo is important in the chart, and many people with Virgo Suns are interested in the sciences - any of them - which includes medical professionals and veterinarians. There is an interest in research, analyzing details, organizing information, looking at fine details. Virgos can be objective and perfectionists. They can also be self-doubting and self-critical if they´re doing negative Virgo. But, I´ll keep my comments on career. All the careers I´ve mentioned so far utilize these qualities.

He´s probably socially a bit shy or at least cautious. He´s a sensitive person - and maybe a little too sensitive. He could be pretty good at understanding people even if he is not so eager to share so much of himself. He could be interested in psychology as a career. The Scorpio part of him might combine with Virgo and be interested in surgery.

He needs to be in a work environment that is quiet, calm and unemotional. He will probably work well with others, but he´d probably like to have some freedom in his work. These are the career areas (and possible related careers) that come to mind when looking at his chart.

What are his interests?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 16, 2021 at 18:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Goana
Then the most elevated planet is Mercury, the temptation is to hone skill level rather than attempt something truly ambitious! :1:
March 16, 2021 at 18:06
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
son´s chart please, horoscope/map/card what do you call it, my bad!
chart showing planets in signs and houses alike your own chart available here.

best regards!
March 16, 2021 at 11:00
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Goana
Don´t listen to Rosincvist. He just likes trolling people in the forum :3:
March 16, 2021 at 10:43
(Leo) Goana » Rosincvist
Yes, it does, it is called summer time, but it means the same thing...Thank you!
March 16, 2021 at 10:07
Does the European Union or Italy have DST?, because DST seems to be the default which moves his Ascendant a bit here at Astro-Seek!
March 16, 2021 at 09:20
(Leo) Goana » Rosincvist
Hi Rosincvist,

Thank you for "stopping nearby" my post, would you mind giving me more details if you know them, what signicances more exactly does this means?
Many thanks
March 16, 2021 at 09:17
(Leo) Goana » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Sorry? I didn´t get much off what you have wanted to say?
March 16, 2021 at 04:42
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
son´s chart for ready ref!
March 15, 2021 at 20:14
He has one more real planet in Cardinality than I do so I wouldn´t worry about his ability to act on initiative :199: :194: :158:
March 15, 2021 at 14:13
(Pisces) fishscales
Generally not a fruitful practice to try to determine career paths using astrology...

The planets/signs/houses have many various expressions/layers as it is...

Compound that with personal history and experience, and what is realistically available and viable to the person, and you have so many potential possibilities that it is hardly worth speculating about, unless it´s just for fun.

Also, the career that the chart may point to (however generally) may not neccesarily be the career that makes the person feel fulfilled. Squares and oppositions to the 10th house, or planets within it could certainly muddy the waters when it comes to a career being completely "fulfilling".

Best career advice you can give someone:

Follow your heart and intuition.

Or...

"When in doubt, live the questions, and someday you may grow into the answer."
March 15, 2021 at 13:48
(Leo) Goana
Please, please, someone 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022