What does the square around aspect mean?

March 12, 2021 at 21:31 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Loes
What does the square around aspect mean?
I started studying astrology recently.

I wonder what the black squares around some of the aspects in the aspect table mean. Why are some of the aspects with squares around them and others not? Seems like they are more important or something like that?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2021 at 01:50
(Aries) Jay Jay » Rosincvist
Really, I give up! You lost me from the beginning.
March 14, 2021 at 22:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Jay Jay
An example of mere arc-minutes causing a planet switch is Jacques Nolot´s :155: :193: :153: versus Robert Crumb´s :155: :193: :153:; Close, similar, and comparable all become profoundly different for each man with "exactitude" being on the gay Nolot´s side.
I need to do more studying to find clearer examples because there is no real substitute for sheer mass of data!
March 14, 2021 at 15:59
I´m giving up. It´s like you aren´t speaking English - or the same English I´m speaking. I have no idea what you are talking about. So, let´s let it rest. We tried.

I honor all aspects to Chiron. I use Chiron in my readings. I think it is incredibly valid. But I still don´t use it as a ruler of Virgo.
March 14, 2021 at 15:53
:96: It is very easy to expect more from natal Chiron when it is in aspect to one´s own real planets; that includes Dwarf-planet Pluto.
Why might a weak square be more annoying and irritating than a more obvious square? :43: :25: :63: :41: It sounds like Freudian neurosis but it could be that there is a marasmus between the planets that just do not have as much to share!
An unaspected planet in the sign of it´s rulership glories :75: in lack of dilution with other planets. Swap sounds a tad dirty as long as :199:erschel is in :172: the :66: !
March 14, 2021 at 11:13
It isn´t widely accepted that Chiron is a ruler of Virgo. Some people think so. I don´t give Chiron rulership at all in my work - at this time. I don´t yet see the point of it.

I appreciate your reply, but I still don´t get the swap idea - I cannot understand what you are saying. You aren´t actually spelling it out. What do you mean by swap? Are you saying that Chiron has the same meaning as Neptune or Pluto in Virgo has the same meaning as Chiron in Pisces?
March 14, 2021 at 03:40
Seven minutes of arc :159: :193: :164: Rx ; Double applying dexter, :178: :164: people seem like peers even though I do not have :178: :164:.
One minute of arc heliocentric :176: :160: :192: :182: :164:; Easy to imagine :176: is where :164: has it´s rulership!
March 13, 2021 at 22:37
(Aries) Jay Jay » Loes
Thank you!
March 13, 2021 at 22:37
The illusion of swapping positions? What does that mean exactly? Reading the other planet in the sign and house the other planet is in? That doesn´t make much sense to me.
March 13, 2021 at 21:04
(Libra) Loes » Jay Jay
Below your birth data in your birth chart you can select ´Birth chart, ´custom graphics´ etc and also ´Aspect tables´. These selections are in a row and the selected item becomes blue.
March 13, 2021 at 20:19
Some of what I learned is from an old radio show series that I have mentioned before. Rosicrucians make unaspected planets next to impossible with generous orbs. The closer the minutes of arc in an exact aspect the more the planets have the illusion of swapping positions!
March 13, 2021 at 14:41
(Aries) Jay Jay
I´m curious where you saw this type of aspect table. I´ve never seen one like that.
March 13, 2021 at 14:40
What does "off in the Rosicrucian fringe" mean? I know who the Rosicrucians (and Max Heindel) are, but I don´t have any idea what your sentence means.

And what do you mean by "the more definite the swap between planets is"? Do you mean "swap", like the influences each planet might have on one another?
March 13, 2021 at 01:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Bold line means close aspect like less than 60 arc-minutes.
Dotted line means off in the Rosicrucian fringe!
The fewer the arc-minutes the more definite the swap between planets is....................:133:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »