Two parents + One child = all GEMINIS

March 12, 2021 at 07:42 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) xodesxo
Two parents + One child = all GEMINIS
My partner, daughter & I are all Gemini’s.

Desiree (me) 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♊︎ 06•03•1995
John (my fiancé) 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♊︎ 06•07•1990
Aurora (my daughter) 𝗚𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♊︎ 06•09•2020

I’m trying to find someone who is familiar with astrology. I want to learn about our birth charts to see if there is any synchronization with us. I also want to know if a ‘family chart’ is possible to do.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2021 at 14:46
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yes, family astrology is done all the time. It is usually pretty expensive just because it´s many charts instead of one. I love doing it myself and is one of my specialties. Partners and families usually have a great deal in common astrologically. But you have to have all the data - the birthdate, birth time, and birth city/country - to interpret the charts.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
March 13, 2021 at 01:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Naturally if you all have Gemini there will be similar themes to your life lessons. You´d probably want to start with Ancestors research first since usually you will find there is family emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns for 4 or 5 generations. You should be able to get there birth dates if you have people that know the information.

And then i went to the library and looked up information in the old news papers and stuff so I had their life stories.

And then when you have a map pretty much and can look at birth charts and see how their is archetypes that are the Astrological archetypes that keep showing up generation after generation.

This has to do with your own memory as well about similarities of events on timelines. Which I can see the same story repeating in my family with Sagittarius/Gemini axis on the father´s side for 5 generations and not sure if you can really stop it from happening or continuing on in my family.

I´ve tried to do this, but we´ll see what happens here in the future.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »