why twins can be very different?

March 11, 2021 at 18:11 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) peachyjn
why twins can be very different?
hey !! i have a question !
it often happens that twins, who were born like 1-5 minutes apart, have very different personalities. why? aren’t their birth chats identical? or are there any aspects that change this quickly? if you know, please reply :) i’m very interested

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2021 at 00:08
(Pisces) liliessence » Emanuel
so true! you also need to take into account general psychology and certain mental illnesses that can affect someone. im a firm believer in astrology but there are other genetic and environmental factors that some people can neglect :97: :15: :74:
March 12, 2021 at 02:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
One in 42 births now is a twin, my biological father was like a fraternal twin, figuratively, not literally! The element of air is more human and less animal than Earth, Fire, and Water! Meaning there is going to be competition for representing yer :158: us and :199:erschel! It is like the biblical story of Pharz & Zarh, one is going to want more "planetness" of one sort or another!
March 11, 2021 at 21:51
(Capricorn) Emanuel
The answer it´s quite simple : the energy of one placement doesnt manifest the same in every person. Every planetary placement in a specific Sign can manifest just the good qualities, just the bad qualities or good and bad qualities at the same time of that Sign.
That s why even if I don t have a twin by blood, but a twin by birth hour(same day, same hour, same placements and aspects) we easily could not be the same person ( because we have specific familial background and a specific DNA). Twin doesnt have the same DNA, even if they look the same, so this energy could manifest diferently in each other.
March 11, 2021 at 19:42
(Taurus) nutelina » Lolixx
30° and 360°

Fixed that for you :2:
March 11, 2021 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Lolixx, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dividing the celestial sphere into 12 parts of 30o gives us the 12 zodiac signs of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius & Pisces. Various civilisations looked at the sky differently and identified more than the 12 constellations or a different set of constellations. In fact, there are 88 internationally recognised constellations today. Our ancient seers identified 27 such constellations covering the celestial sphere (360o) and called them the Nakshatras (नक्षत्र). Each Nakshatra, therefore, covers 13o20′ (360o divided by 27). One can see how the 27 Nakshatras map against the universally accepted 12 zodiac signs in the following picture.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 11, 2021 at 18:29
(Sagittarius) peachyjn » rohini moon
okay, i will, but don’t they change every 2 hours ?
March 11, 2021 at 18:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
Different ascendants.

SilverStar already made a topic like this not long ago. Search for twins, should be able to locate it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »